A plane so flimsy the wings were ripped off by lightpoles proceeded to slam through three rings of strike hardened...

>A plane so flimsy the wings were ripped off by lightpoles proceeded to slam through three rings of strike hardened steel and concrete all while not being caught on a single video camera in one of the most surveilled buildings in the world.

This is what retards believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a90regularscrambles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
newsofinterest.tv/video_pages_flash/politics/misc_neocon_globalist/wolfowitz_pnac_nph.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

security camera refresh rates wouldn't be quick enough to clear catch an object going over 300 knots.

it's basic math you dumbass.

Video exists but is classified, because its one of the most secured buildings in the world.

Look at any major pplane crash, wings are destroyed and the fuselage is intact.
Wings are just fuel tanks, mostly empty space.

Engines are giant hardened slugs.

>Engines are giant hardened slugs.

>The engines of a jet are in the wings

Apparently those giant hardened slugs vaporized into thin air as well, while only the fuselage itself punched a neat, round hole through impossibly hard walls. After which it vaporized with nary a trace as well.

engines do not equal wings. a wings primary function is the generate lift.
it's primary structure would be 1 or more spar with everything else being mainly formers
if engine are mounted to the spars, then the load required on the spar(s) is changed.

for more information seek your local library.

>engines do not equal wings.

>The wings were ripped off before it ever touched the building

It was the landing gear that made it through the walls. Landing gear is hard as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

It's been leaked for a while

Around 1:53.

The pentagon is 71' tall. Yep, that sure looks like a 44' tall jet to me...

Yeah we all know some fucked up shit happened here. Not fucking dumb mate. The reason nothing got done about it is because you're all docile fuckin sheep.

the engines are likely to be shattered too. engines can normally take a few birds, not a concrete structure.

>a conspiracy so vast that literally thousands of people would have to be in on it.

This is what retards believe.

regardless of wings being torn off, engine (due to mass) would likely continue in the path of travel.

for more information seek your physics teacher.

>Not knowing that over a quarter million people were in on the Manhattan project while fewer than 50 actually knew what the fuck was going on.

A 757 going full speed in mid-air couldn't make its way through a mostly void skyscraper. To fly a few feet off the ground without skipping and tearing itself apart, they would have to drop the speed to next to nothing

Saudi Arabia did it op, they are pissed about private business from the west coming into SA and taking back their petrodollars. So they took out the main symbols of the petrodollar and its defence. Wahabbism man.

Who cares ?

I think the main problem is that at this point 9/11 has become as integral part of republican worldview as the birth of Jesus. Whatever logical inconsistencies and proof against it there might be, the alternative to believing it would be so unthinkable that it's better to declare even suggesting otherwise a heresy.

>not realising all of the participants of the manhatten project pieced together their involvement after the fact.

>As did all those involved in decoding enigma.

But none of the people involved in 911 have done so?

truthers are both democrats and republicans

they're both equally stupid

>But none of the people involved in 911 have done so?
Perhaps those that were involved have been quietly "retired".

Like points out, people are willing to believe what they want to believe. Even more so when it would mean that they themselves were part of something horrible.

Also this

Dont forget a third World Trade Tower fell THAT WASNT EVEN HIT BY ANYTHING

not quite as stupid as people that think 12 arabs in a cave breached a multi-billion dollar security apparatus, overpowering the might of the airforce, the combat trained pilots on board the planes, as well as our cybersecurity provisions

sort of wrong. Thing is, people only can accept the truth if there is an arab face behind it pulling the strings. Arabs are too stupid to do shit like this on their own

As we have learned time and time again there was HUGE Saudi involvement, and a EVEN BIGGER effort to keep that under wraps by our own government? Why? Because they were in on it and needed an excuse to terraform the middle east

Industrial scale murder of hundreds of civil servants. And we're the retards?

Or maybe, just maybe, 9/11 was perpetrated by a bunch of pissed off muslims as per the official narrative.

but they could if they bought the 5million dollar a month zero day exploit subscription

osama bin laden said his greatest blunder was targeting civilians.... duh did you notice how nobody gave a shit about the uss cole?

I don't think was agreeing with you there Cletus.

>9/11 was perpetrated by a bunch of pissed off muslims as per the official narrative.

naaa. they aint smart enough to do that

>multi million dollar security apparatus
>unlocked cockpit doors and access to knives

Pick one.

People forget that 9/11 couldn't happen today precisely because of the security put in place as a result of 9/11.

lol bombs exploding a building from the inside can most certainly be done
because thats exactly what happened
fucking idiot

Uhhhh, did you miss the part about the west, you know, THE OTHER ACTOR THAT I MENTIONED YOU KNOW, WHERE TGE ARABS GOT THE MONEY AND WEAPONS IN THE FIRST PLACE

negative.
speed relative to altitude is true airspeed, while closer to indicated at sea level, it would still be traveling in excess of 350 knots.

damnit dude, math.

muslims would never hijack planes and use them to suicide bomb buildings in a first world country. if they would, how come they've never done anything like this since then?

at least some of those thousands of people were women. you think they could keep shit secret?

Right.

That's why that report came out about the great and vigilant TSA faking up and missing a large amount of fake guns and bombs and shit when they got randomly tested...

Pic related

or before then

This. Shoving evidence to their faces is just fighting against windmills when they simply choose not to believe it. It's something I learned a long time ago, and which I found completely depressing about even trying to argue.

Here's an old flash about the pentagon strike. It's been blamed for everything from music choises to graphics, but no one one has yet to actually adress the information itself: pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

TSA

It wouldn't happen today because the Saudies have been passified with more western money and control of the market despite scaled up western production

Jesus I'm a moron

See

Know what else is mostly empty space? The rest of the fucking airplane. And we're told that managed to punch through 3 layers of the building..

i think you missed the joke you fucking autist

>hardend slugs
Completly destroyed by birds.

Everyone seems to forget the massive fear campaign that the government put on after 9/11. Anyone remember those "anthrax" parcels that were being posted for a few months, then suddenly stopped forever after we went to war. Funny that since nobody was caught, you'd think the perpetrators would expand their operations for, you know, jihad?? The whole thing stank from start to finish

>pick one

what the fuck are you talking about? The US ALWAYS had a multi-billion dollar security apparatus that goes beyond the cockpit door you fucking idiot

Think Radar, for example

Is this seriously the best argument you have?

>chooses one unexplained aspect of one frame of one video as evidence of a vast conspiracy.
>dismisses the huge swathes of images, data and testimony contradicting his conspiritard viewpoint

And we're the ones ignoring evidence. Good job retard.

Neither would white people! just look at all the countries they dont invade, all the bombs they dont drop,

And Christians would never hurt a fly, which is why all of S America converted to christianity. It definetly didnt involve murdering and raping everyone int eh land into submission

Its almost as if the world is full of assholes, and being born or pracitcing a religion is irrelevant

Or youc an keep living in a false binary reality where if you arent black you are white and there are no shades of grey. Whatever helps you sleep at night, dont want you late for middle school

Only muslims could do such a thing

Nope, that was exactly what I meant. Cognitive dissonance.

One frame of one video? Did you just ignore the entire rest of the video to criticize that? Did you even ignore why those are the only frames we even have in the first place?

>magic radar can stop a hijacking.

This is what retards believe.

Your whole post is ass-backwards. If you aren't white, you're black.

Good job ignoring the irony of a conspiritard using cognitive dissonance as an argument for a vast conspiracy.

wow, its almost as if a Radar can tell when a plane is going off course, especially when it does a complete loop and starts heading to a complete different location. And its almost as if we have a whole air force capable of intercepting

So how is being autistic? Judging by talking to you, it doesnt seem that cool.

Seriously though, you are pathetic

What do you mean by that?

Is the video classified because it shows a missile, not an airplane?

If radar is so ineffective then how come nations don't just go and sneak attack each other since the technological deterrent doesn't work?

Aerospace engineer here

Not saying it's not a conspiracy, but there is a tremendous amount of energy in a high-speed impact such as this. Seems to me that comparing the strength and hardness of the materials involved is a bit naive. When dealing with extreme and complicated cases such as this, only a complete ballistic analysis could possibly answer what would happen. I'm sure a terminal ballistics or exlosives expert could answer better what happens when a shockwave ripples through brittle material such as concrete and tensile material such as aviation aluminium alloy.

they did scramble planes, they just weren't close enough. before 9/11 there were only a few bases with fighter jets on alert.

it exists, and is hidden because it would expose another layer of lies

Thats like not showing us any footage of Pearl Harbor because its a secure base.

>dozens of planes on a radar screen and only 30 minutes from hijack to impact
>magic radar can read intentions and issue orders to shoot down civilian aircraft
Good job magic radar you saved the day again.

You seem angry. Off the meds again?

I am under the impression most of our airforce was deployed ot the other side fo the country to practice "war games" on 9/11

Most likely used as a cover to cripple our airforce and let the attacks happen

>Only 30 minutes from hijack to impact

bullshit

>magic radar can read intentions and issue orders to shoot down civilian aircraft

woah, its almost as if pilots have a way of staying in communication with the Control Tower. Something like walkie talkies and radio communication.... like woaaaah dude

Holy shit, i actually feel dumber every time i lower my intelligence to explain how the world works to an apparent 5 year old

Dick Cheney literally said no to scrambling the jets.
You fucking retard. It took ages for them to actually go.

not true. even with regular exercises at nellis, there are still squadrons at the fighter bases.

I suppose if you were capable of reading basic sentence structure you wouldn't be a conspiracy theorist.

You can't seriously think the excellent logic in supports 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I can see your next excuse

>well how will the control tower know that they have actually been hijacked and the pilots arent playing a prank without setting up constant visual communication and people shouting into the radio "WE ARE TERRORISTS"
>radars are so useless, like why do we even havvve them

before the 9.11, it wasn't policy to immediately scramble to intercept.
cheney made the right call until the facts became clear that this was a terrorist event and not an airplane in distress.

an airplane going lost comm and turning back is unusual, but before 9.11 not suspicious.

Dick Cheyne veto'd that to my understanding

you suppose wrong and sound stupid

I was looking forward to seeing some kind of explanation on how you thought the consiparcy theorists had cognitive dissonance. Luckily I was prepared for it being just another case of meaningless name calling so I wasn't technically disappointed either.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You seem to be getting angrier. Maybe you should leave being a retard on the internet for another day?

See

In a world largely at peace on a normal morning, it's going to take a bold commander to order the shooting down of a civilian aircraft. And they had 30 minutes for flight 11.

but dude, only idiots listen to conspiracies. Smart people just listen to whatever lie is coming out a politicians mouth

Bush said Iraq had WMD's so i know its true

Regan had no knowledge of importing narcotics into the US. He said so... even though he said he did afterwards

You are suuch a conspiracy theorist. Tinfoil anyone? Me and this guy have some smart people stuff to go do know, like watching paint dry

i should leave the internet retard alone for a day, but talking to you is to entertaining and i am bored

Want to go on about how Radars are useless more, (while pretending to know anything about the airforce)

>i have been proven wrong and sound like an autist. Ill hurl a name than try changing a subject to my made up "30 minutes" which i have 0 sources to verify

Refuting the central point of conspiracy theorists doesn't work because they are prepared to believe anything. That's the point about cognitive dissonance that seems to have passed you by.

Context of '1990-2001: NORAD Regularly Launches Fighters to Intercept Suspicious Aircraft before 9/11' historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a90regularscrambles

It seems painfully obvious that you're just pulling everything out of your ass as you go.

the wings of a plane would definitely get ripped off by lightpoles

>Refuting the central point of conspiracy theorists doesn't work because they are prepared to believe anything

sure as hell dont believe that bullshit. Seems like you believe bullshit more often

b-b-b-b-but 30 minutes. That number sounds right to me so itt hassss to be

Jokes aside, the autist you were talking to was disputing the use of Radars, essentially saying they have no use.

Its most likely a guy that believes jesus road dinosaurs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_11

Hijacked 8:13 crashes 8:46

Engine's are mounted on pylons which connect to the wings, pylons are the strongest part of an airplane but they will rip off the wings easy, thats why most of the times you find the engine WITH the pylon or the pylon and thrust reversers together while the engines rips out (only like 6 titanium bolts hold it on to the pylon)

> I'm an aircraft technician.

And how many were shot down? And how many had entirely innocent explanations?

They just didn't have the time (30 minutes in the case of flight 11) to make a decision.

Are you angry because no one believes your retarded theories or because you secretly know they are retarded but you're in too deep?

Right, so at what point were you refuting a central point of the theory? And could you at least try to tone down the ad hominems as they're making it hard to see when you're actually trying to say something intelligent.

>And how many were shot down? And how many had entirely innocent explanations?

Irrelevant to the fact that on that day no aircraft was even scrambled in the first place.

>They just didn't have the time (30 minutes in the case of flight 11) to make a decision.

They couldn't because they weren't even in the air. Because of a direct order from vice president Dick Cheney himself, who never before had anything to do with any aircraft scrambling whatsoever.

>Are you angry because no one believes your retarded theories or because you secretly know they are retarded but you're in too deep?

No, I'm sad that some people are afraid to accept unpleasant truths so they choose to believe comforting lies instead. Out of curiosity, what would you do if 9/11 turned out to be an inside job? How would that change your worldview? How would you deal with it?

Let's presume that it's all a massive conspiracy and the U.S. government DID in fact attack the Pentagon and destroyed the WTC killing thousands of its own citizens in the process.

To what end? Legitimizing future wars, the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq?

The U.S. previously hadn't exactly been a wallflower when it came to dealing with countries it considered to be its enemy, so why the massive conspiracy to legitimize it? Surely there was an easier way.

Then weigh this against the risk of the 'plot' being discovered and the subsequent consequences, when the people find out that their own government had just murdered thousands of their fellow citizens. At the very least collapse of U.S. political institutions, followed by extreme civil unrest, even a coup or civil war.

I just don't buy it. The risk versus the reward doesn't add up.

So are you the "30 minutes lol retard" guy asking for evidence, getting it and then changing the thrust of your argument?

I would be amazed. All the evidence to the contrary, all the refutations of all of the evidence for a conspiracy and yet it turns out to be true. All it takes is some solid evidence. You don't have it. Occam's razor applies.

False flag operations have been done throughout the history as a means to get populations to support war. There's even the now declassified Operation Northwoods, a plan made for performing a real terrorist attack on american soil to gain support for an attack on Cuba. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

What would you do if you ever realised your retarded theory was bullshit?

I think I have a healthy mistrust of politicians. They tend to get found out sooner rather than later. That's why we have free press.

Until trump.

What would you do if you ever realised your retarded theory was bullshit?

I think I have a healthy mistrust of politicians. They tend to get found out sooner rather than later. That's why we have free press.

Until trump.

No, I wasn't that guy. I just found it highly suspicious that on that specific day Dick Cheney personally ordered that the normal scrambling routine won't be done and the planes would be allowed to fly to their destinations.

The "What would you do" question still stands. You didn't answer what you would do IF you found irrefutable evidence of the attack being an inside job.

I believed Saddam had WMDs. As it unfolded that it was bullshit I got angry with bush and Blair for lying to us. I never voted bush anyway but I held him responsible for it.

I think I would be justifiably angry with all those involved.

What would you do if it turned out we're all being controlled by lizards as David Icke suggests? Because that's how retarded the theory you're pushing is.

>What would you do if you ever realised your retarded theory was bullshit?

I'd be delighted! The free world would be led by relatively good guys, the evil terrorists would be just some cave dwellers without US support, and the world would be a better place with a benevolent world police to protect us from the bad guys. It's such a happy worldview that I would definitely be happier if I could believe in it.

Comparing an operation at the height of the Cold War that was never approved let alone acted on to the state murder of nearly 3,000 people is the most retarded thing in this thread.

And it contains magic radar guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

I believe you. You seem otherwise reasonable. Why do you let such obvious nonsense affect you? There are countless refutations to conspiracy theories out there. Go read them with an open mind.

This video clip describes Paul Wolfowitz's involvement in shaping the U.S. Neoconservative foreign policy implemented after the attacks of September 11, 2001, including his role in the creation of the PNAC document ”Rebuilding America's Defenses” during the year 2000 which suggested a need for a ”catastrophic and catalyzing event— like a new Pearl Harbor.” newsofinterest.tv/video_pages_flash/politics/misc_neocon_globalist/wolfowitz_pnac_nph.php