Why do Americans eat so much cheese and why do they put it on everything?

Why do Americans eat so much cheese and why do they put it on everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRTp2WGXfdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should see what they do with butter...

Cause cheese is fucking delicious ?

I have. Then they add shredded cheese and copious amounts of salt then proceed to wash it down with a tub of sweet tea.

Kek

/thread

I had a fat friend that was trying to lose weight, went to the gym, ran, etc...couldn't figure out why he couldn't lose weight. Maybe the whole bars of butter in pasta dishes and a whole fucking bar of butter on a steak held him back, but who knows.

Over time muricans have developed a cheese gland witch makes muricans addicted to cheese just like a junkie dose for dope

Yes, but not when cheese makes up the whole fucking dish and sides. Hell I bet you Americans found a way to drink cheese

i dunno what you guys are talking about, i make grilled cheese just to put my dick in that warm cheddar

Nah, that can't be it.

thats funny cuz i'm pretty sure french people are known for liking cheese

But do you eat it afterwards?

Fuck off dude cheese has nothing to do with it
American genetics are fucked and they have thicc bones

They found a way to replicate natural selection in modern society. It's quite beautiful as long as you don't have to pay for the "free" healthcare.

Nobody cares about the french

nah, i bust a nut and stick the sammich to my ceiling

I once met a kid who drank melted nacho cheese.

great point
everyone just cares about americans and their eating habits and their president and their music and their movies and their shows and their theme parks
excellent point

Thank you

Did he at least add jalapeƱos?

Uh, ever been to Mexico or Italy? smh

the euroignorance is real

Italy, yes. Mexico, yes. Were both fun trips.

You can buy a can of spray cheese and drink that

That sounds absolutely disgusting tbh

Sadly no, gotta point out his biological parents were like 60 year old and he was 10, maybe he just was an autistic fuck.

Reminds me of a story from when I visited my girlfriends family in the south.

You should try those fried butter sticks, really gets the cholesterol going

Sounds like your typical American family.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRTp2WGXfdk

Dude, I remember having my diet consist of mainly red meat and cheese and I would only shit on Wednesday nights or Thursday afternoon.

Did your heart and arteries explode?

because.. go fuck yourself

Because its delicious, why the fuck do you think they do it, you fucking retard.

I bet you're made of cheese by now

1st world problems lol fuck off

Not American. Do not have cheese on everything, but can see why people do.

Says not American but talks like one...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm?mmmmmmmmmmmm

The real, honest answer is because in the 1900's people starting becoming aware of how much fat was in there food, and because of this, products like reduced fat and skim milk became a thing. Shortly after this, they realized that they had an excess of diary fat accumulating so the Diary Farmers of America Lobbied to have cheese pushed on the american public and be marketed as a healthy source of calcium and vitamin D, and it has since then become engrained in our lifestyle. Watch the documentary "Fed Up" if you want a better explanation.

because american 'cheese' isn't actual cheese?

Hur menar du att jag talar likt en Amerikan?

Quit making up languages, idiot

I've seen it friend. That's where my curiosity began with all the disgusting shit Americans have to eat.

Stop being an ignorant Murican and learn some other languages than your own, idiot.

I do know other languages. I'm sorry I didn't bother learning a made up one though. Maybe I'll learn Klingon since it's probably more useful than that one

Nobody cares that you're from Sweden.

Because we have so much fucking money that we can you 2nd world country faggot.

Because our government bailed out dairy farmers and now they force their excess cave cheese onto the population

Enjoying all that muslim rape?

Wrong person

>Because American cheese is so rare and expensive

Last I checked. Their cheese is made of leftover shit

Wat een kanker fagot

You swedes and your cancer