I need a torture simulator, a game in which I can torture and butcher someone, with as many options, freedom...

I need a torture simulator, a game in which I can torture and butcher someone, with as many options, freedom, and realism as possible. Preferably free, but if needed I can just wait until I land my job. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1248353
funny-games.biz/ryoujoku-sex-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will also be asking Sup Forums

Nothing?

Theres a flash game on newgrounds where you can torture someone, literally called the Torture Game, I prefer the second one.

I checked it out, it's garbage. I'm not looking for 90s flash games from the dawn of the internet, I'm looking for something to at least halfway satisfy the urge.

>torture simulator
>realism
>preferably free
>land my job

Are you for real?

>satisfy the urge

You must be one edgy teenager

Will you just answer my damned question? I really don't feel like typing out the specifics here, gois.

I am also interested in this.

There ain't games like that that I'm aware of, you can try Postal 2 or Hatred. It's the closest you'll get to mindlessly killing innocents

You are just making it worse.

I know one game though, I think you would like it, but if you want the name you will have to "type out the specifics" and explain all your "urges"

Postal 2 is okay but a bit dated and not exactly what you're looking for. Why don't you make it your hobby project, OP?

So I can type out a paragraph on no sleep to have you kek and tell me you lied? I'm good bruh. Drop the game and I'll be happy to explain as payment, otherwise I'm not wasting my time.

I can't do it user, I've tried to get into making games but it's too tedious, there's too much I have to learn to make it even halfway decent, and it's just not something I can do. I have an idea for a game already that I wish I could make, but I just don't have the time for it. I'm a writer, I like making stories, I can come up with the whats, not the hows of a video game, you know?

Not really looking for that kind of thing, I want something more personal, with a long drawn out process on one person, not just a shooting spree.

What about one of the medical games? Surgery simulators and such.

I've looked into it, but it isn't what I'm after, either. Medical games, you have a sedated patient that you use medical tools on, sure some of them cut and slice, but it isn't torture. I need something designed for torture.

Why not make it a text based game? There's a furry text game with plenty of murder and sex and shit (literally) called Paraphore: inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1248353

Not really going to do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love text games. But I'm not looking for this game for the plot, you know?

I don't mean to seem picky guys, or like I'm trying to shoot everything down, I just have something specific in mind, and I don't know how to go about finding it.

There's little to no plot involved here lol. It's mostly composed of what I mentioned, so if you like fapping to this and don't mind furry, try it out. Sadly you can get through most of the content pretty quickly.

I think your needs are too specific, dude, sorry. There's not really an overlap in the type of games you're looking for. At some point you have to involve your imagination or admit defeat.

You can cut into and carve and kill people in a surgery simulator, but they'll never scream or react. You can mow down innocents, but it's distant and impersonal.

If you can use your imagination maybe you could try The Forest? It's not exactly a torture game but you can chop people limbs and place them on sticks

It isn't for fapping, I said that wrong, sorry. It's just violent urges I need to satisfy.

Well shit, not what I wanted to hear, but you're probably right user. That sucks.

Hmm... Gonna go check it out. thanks.

No problem OP, good luck on your crusade

Not what I was looking for, but I'm totally getting that fucking game later. Looks badass. Thanks user.

It's pretty short, but try this one

You can find a way around it. I used to torture in a surgery simulator I used in the 90s, then finish with a brutal dismemberment. You can imagine the screaming if that's what you need. Or put a violent movie on that fits your criteria while you play the game.

There are plenty of creative fixes, but they all require lots of imagination. When I was in middle or high school I played RE2, and I would deliberately let Leon get attacked by packs of zombies because I liked the way he screamed and then limped around leaking blood. Find a healing spray, rinse and repeat. May not be good for you, but it's a good illustration of how you can rig something that works for you through a combination of finding games that are close to what you need and letting fantasy do the rest. You might surprise yourself.