You come home early one afternoon to find your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room

You come home early one afternoon to find your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room.

Assuming you are a mature and responsible adult, what will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as a mature and responsible adult i chose not to reproduce.

I consume ethically under capitalism

/thread

i'd ship him off to isis so he can get pushed off a fuckin buildin then fuck his mom.

join them

I'd record it and wank off to it every night

Fpbp

>TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY

kick him out the house and make a new baby.

Scold them for homosexualist tendencies then spank their bare bottoms.

Is he making out with that nerd on the right? I'd give em both swirlies. Idc if hes gay but atleast pick a hot dude, damn.

At 14yo, Kid can go fuck himself. Kick homeboys ass out of my house and punish my son not for being gay but for having enough balls to go against my house rules. Now after 16 and beyond I wouldn't be upset.

start fapping

they would actually like that they see you as a daddy (homo milf)

I'd call Mike the electric fence Pence

send him off to reeducation camp

Kick him out. Beat him. Disown him. Make/adopt another child.

i'd ask my son if he has offered his friend something to drink and if they are hungry and want something to eat. later i'd have him sit down with his dad and me to have the talk.

>Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU

Beat the faggot out of him with a razor strop.

>burger education

you'll end up right where you were facing, moron

You got the closet gay in you

fuck his friend and ground him forever

>teleports behind your son
>it's personal fag

ؤْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْْI would secretly frown down upon him

If it's the two pictured. If my son brings home a nigger they both die.

>This
Couldn't care less about how faggot the kid is, but he damn well knows no dating until he's 16. Same for all my kids

Aww. First day here? Come right in newfag.

Get a fucking belt and whip him till he bleeds

probably this

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Tell the little faggots to check my dubs.

Call upon the powers of Thor and lightning strike that turbo dyke

Talk to him about sex without promoting the idea, make sure he uses protection, and then kill myself.

bording school then he never comes home

Beat the shit out of him.

Get the phone and call the SS

Heil

I'd tell him afterwards that i know what was going on in there, and that he can be as gay as he wants but he can't be up in his room with the door shut making out like that at 14.

Then, I'll bring his mom downstairs, and start hardcore making out with her right in front of him, to teach him a lesson.

I think we'll be cool after that.

Late late term abortion.

360 degrees and walk away is moonwalkin, newfag

Pic related, thats u

>can't be up in his room with the door shut making out like that at 14
Better late than never. You won't recoup the price of the surveillance equipment but at least it'll make up for some of the boring sleepovers you had to watch.

fucking newfag lurk more
the most obvious bait and u still fell for it

Shower them both and then get to the physique inspections for upcoming basketball tryouts

Captain obvious over here. That's the fucking joke.

Walk out. Go to bedroom and fap.

cams everywhere

my reaction depends on whether hes the top or bottom

With whom then, faggot?

join in?

get there before the boyfriend does

Probably poop on his hair or something, i don't know i'm not good at parenting.

I'd buy them a big box of condoms.
AIDS is bad.

>implying the son hasn't been gradually stretched to receive daddy's shaft, while blowing him and having his bum cheeks used as buns for daddy's hotdog and cream

ask him if he wants to trap

love and support him

tell him no matter what, its not his fault that he is born different

You motherfucker

walk away
phrasal verb of walk
easily, casually, or irresponsibly abandon a situation in which one is involved or for which one is responsible.

kek have a robot personality, will never have children, will never be disappointed, ha take that normies.

>mature and responsible adult
>come home early from work

Pick one bruh.

When the fag is new with this one

toss him a condom.

Kek, good one.

But why? Even if he's straight I don't see the point.

I'd call my son into another room for some privacy, and tell him he needs to make his friend leave, and remind him that only immediate family members are allowed into the house without our (parents) expressed permission.

Stealthily put a finger in both of their mouths and wonder how it all will turn out.

He'll enjoy a lot of gay sex there.

By the time he's 16 his boyish looks will have mutated into adolescent ugliness; rendering him unattractive to daddy.

1.cut them with razorblade and bath in their blood then masturbate being happy i made the world a better place killing two faggots
2.???
3. Profit

thats where the boys compare penises and jerk off together and play games like Soggy Biscuit

well... whatever.. he's still not coming home. ever

Lost

Fucking newfags

Also where the word faggot originated too. Being head boy had many privileges, including, depending on the adult supervision and culture of the school, being able to administer corporal punishment to younger boys; sometimes even sodomize them.

I'd drop trou and final get the double blow job I have yet to experience

Its not a big deal if your sons gay exept the fact an move on. Support your fag son. And tell him its ok as long as he doesnt bring home dumb niggers

This is a Easy one op, I Put out the Shotgun and end it all, including them. Hypothetically Of course.

I would tell my son his technique is sloppy and proceed to demonstrate on his friend

Newfags thinking oldfags are newfags

I would knock before entering his room.

disown him unless he accepts the fact that he must spread the seed that was given to him into one/more female vagina/s

as long as my seed is spread it's all good yo

How is he able to fuck his mother after he is pushed off a building by ISIS? Pretty sure he would be dead.

Make them both squeal like little piggies while I penetrate them with my massive bear cock.

Like any decent parent, I'd grab the other kid by the scruff and chuck him out of my house after getting his name. Then, I'd sit my son down and ask him what the fuck that shit was about. If it's something about "Curiosity" or "Practice" I'd set him straight. If he's a full-on queerozexual, I'd prepare myself for half a lifetime of disappointment and asking him not to bring partners to family events.

Being a responsible adult I am I don't do shit, there's nothing I can do anyway to ungay him. Just will tell him I hope he is gonna be the man in that relationship

stroke the cock son!

>no dating until he's 16. Same for all

You americans want to delay everything as long as you can. 21 for drinking or gambling, 16 for dating... Then you get men child who get to discover everything they were supposed to learn step by step all at once. Great life lesson; don't train, go all in or go home.

Technically, it's probably your fault he was born different, carrier.

With an attitude like that, no wonder he turned out gay.

Indeed

Mom's dead.

Because at first, 14 year olds fuck and they fuck everyone so one of them must have aids already

He's right. Next thing you know, the offspring have been arrested for drink driving and are bringing home niggers to fuck while on college break.

Good thing I have 4 sons and 2 daughters. I can spare one to be a degenerate.

Underrated post

>ship
Newsflash they're already here. Posing as "moderate" Islam.

>ground him forever
Because he didn't come to you for dick first, ofc*

I'd have him aborted