being vegan just isn't natural. Naw

Give it a go I bet you cant do it

but I can't get enough of sausage.

>thinking natural is a thing

It sure is

jeez, certainly not!

>I bet you cant do it
Check out this cuck
Thinks he can reverse psychology people into veganism. kys fag. I won't do veganism and fuck your moral high horse delusion.

Why do you want to kill the cow ?

post more

you are right sir, i could eat it alive.
Let's just say i'm a lazy fuck

Rofl, Nty. Kys vegan libcuck

And you will die a lazy fuck

The idea that value of any life is not completely subjective is the greatest idiocy to mankind

no way that i deprive myself if this

>Implying plants can't feel
>Implying plants aren't sentient

Kys plant killer

Doubtful

you did not get my point, sir.
But stil, have some ribs

You are the one who has to put it through your body not me ha ha ha ha ha

How many gallons of water does it take to keep a human alive for a lifetime? I think you should kys you are wasting water

>I'm a vegan because I care for the planet
>Amazonian forest being destroyed to grow soja

For each animal you won't eat I'll eat three.

Eat all the ribs you want ha ha ha ha ha
Its not my body

yeah, and it's a tremendous pleasure to "put it through my body"

You may want to take the peace symbol shit out of the infographic because we have seen just how violent you wack jobs can be

Ya know, I might actually try veganism one day. I recognize that the methods we raise our livestock are ultimately unsustainable and it could be better if the meat industry shrank some. There's just two things that keep me from doing it.
I love the taste and texture of meat and they can't widespread recreate that with plants yet.
Out agriculture systems are just as unsustainable.

How does it feel coming out the other end ?

So...you're against antibiotics?

it feels like shit getting out. Nothing special

I'm sure you would have no problem killing mosquitos, roaches or even ants take your hypocrite ass somewhere else

No, maybe a couple hundred thousand years ago, but since the very beginning of man we've been hunter-gatherers. We eat meat and vegetables. Our bodies are adapted to getting the best nutrients out of both meat and veg.

How violent are you ?

all life is garbage.

I'd eat baby human, if they sold it at my butcher shop.

Fuck life.

I don't keep much but gif at the link. file size is too large.
expirebox.com/download/eb98b454fa43abcbc45839175e44c1bd.html

it's clearly worse when i get drunk with these

Plenty of natural antibiotics

Tasty!

>there are literally no benefits to being vegan

This, we are designed to be omnivores. Intentionally restricting the types of food you intake is not only ignorant, but exceedingly so

I hate animals completely naturally tho
Also cyanide is natural too, try it someday

Damn you are fucking daft. The anti biotics kill living organisms. He was replying to the infographics statement

Ok, but bacteria are living beings, too.
Using antibiotics means killing million of them

And none of those will stop syphilis

Ha ha ha

>not knowing how water works

Mind your own fucking food
geez

Yes no vegan has ever dies of heart disease or cancer. Kys you fucking moron

Even plant life?

I tried vegan for 3 days. I didn't like it.

Being vegan is racist because meat is an important part of most cultures.

This

[citation needed]

Nothing is sacred.

you don't know how the milk is produced, do you?
I will make a tip. it involve cows and milking them.
then boil on 100'C the milk to sterilize it. then packet it in bags. hahaha, fagot.

seriously? You faggot.
He's talking about how much water a cow must drink to produce milk.

I'm not even on his side but I have to defend him from your idiocy.

By being a vegan you are taking up the food of innocent animals
Save animals, mass vegan suicide.

petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/#petakills

because they eat live beings.
the meat lovers eat death creatures.
the vegans devour live tissue- the plant is still alive. you can still put a carrot in the ground and start growing.
you are a hypocritical faggot.

You want me to give traps a try too faggot? Ill stick to tearing mutilated animals flesh apart with my teeth thank you.

Water the cow also pisses out, it's not like cows are water destroying fusion factories. There is absolutely nothing wrong with cows making milk out of the water they drink. It's like bitching at how much water whales drink.

>milk
>bags
Canada faggot reporting in?

this, exactly

This is bullshit.

All but one vegan I know (so 4 vegans out of 5) are incapable of eating 90% of vegetables and don't like fruit. They eat spaghetti with tomato sauce, fried rice and french fries all day. Every once in a while they eat a fucking salad but heaven forbid they get some actual nutrition. They're all overweight. One even became anemic at one point (while dozens of pounds heavier than she should be) and her doctor said that either she goes back to eating steak, or she eats some fucking spinach. She "looked online" and is now taking dietary supplements. They're all surviving right now but I can assure you these people will hit diabetes well before most omnivores do.

The poison is in the fucking dosage. Water becomes toxic if you eat too much of it. The chances of meat consumption at moderate, recommended levels (people usually eat way too much, however) is an incredibly tiny risk to your health.

What happens to all the rest of the water? I assume that it is destroyed forever and never again available for other uses, right?

Oy vey and it's most pig very anti-Semitic.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

And this is from a guy who has raised and butchered his own rabbits for consumption.

I didn't know Gandhi disliked Trivial Pursuit. SO we agree on that, at least.

I eat meat because no flavor is worth this

>Plants are not alive

Eat both!

They can do some pretty good meat substitutes. Just come back from Vietnam where there are whole menus of very tasty and realistic 'fake meat' products for the (mainly) Buddhist vegetarians.

This

so you want the cows to die by dehydration.
this is hypocritical. you want the production of milk to stop but this will kill all of the cows. and you can't make a cow to stop to give milk. that's its main purpose. and if you make a cow to stop give milk it still will want water. sooooooo....
you the animal lover will be responsible for killing an animal.!?!?!?!?!?!
still faggot. X/

If slaughter houses had glass walls, I'd stand outside and masturbate furiously.

Cow is delicious.

Omg look at these poor vegetables getting slaughtered.