Alabama Congressman Mike Rogers has introduced a new bill (H.R. 193) to end U.S. membership in the United Nations

Alabama Congressman Mike Rogers has introduced a new bill (H.R. 193) to end U.S. membership in the United Nations.

>American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017

>This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

>The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

>The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Welp.

good. unless organization

>implying our israeli overlords will let us leave the UN

well, there goes all our allies for WW3.

Guess we're on our own vs china and russia and mexico

> north korea
> north america

UN =! NATO

Hasnt this senator propose this same bill for like 2 decades?

It'll never pass.

You're dumb. The kikes want the US not to support the UN because the UN has been against the ashkenazi state.

You retards know absolutely nothing about anything, that's why we have a judaized president with Jewish heirs now, all while you posts delusional fantasies about race war and bootlicking Hitler while you follow your kike overlord's commands and brainwashing.

This nigger gets it.

who gives a shit faggot, jews are dope !

Kike detected

Are they white as dope?

i wonder who is behind this post

I agree with every singe world tbh famalam

ever since I saw that movie pie, i thought it would be fun to be a jew... not just any jew hasidic jew their fashion sense is impeccable

May pass now and can't come quick enough!

Yes. Over two decades, I think. It never goes anywhere.

You're probably being ironic, but I actually do agree with this about whiteness and its inhumanity: I just post these facts constantly on Sup Forums to remind that actual white people how inferior they truly are for falling for memes.

Im not, whiteness is not only putting a damper on human progress but its actually actively lowering the quality of life for all humans for multiple generations. Its a blight, and needs to be eliminated.

Google how Trump is already working to make Jerusalem the Israeli capital. The UN has been trying to stop the kikes from their constant human rights abuses and land grabbing against the Palestinians.

If you don't understand the context and the importance of why Trump is doing this will happen, you're even more stupid for not understanding this:>pic related

I will post another pic that's related, an image that will soon be supported by Americans.

They kikes want a population over a billion, so they'll dominate the middle east completely, then the West, then the rest.

The reason Russia seems to be supporting Trump is because the Israeli kikes have agents within Russian government using them like puppets.

Well if kikes are this superior shouldn't they take their rightful place as masters of humanity? by your demented supremacy logic, that is.

We give a quarter of the funding and supply most of the troops, you retard. We don't need the allies, us leaving the UN means it will crumble. The countries we would ally with hardly even have armies because we have bases in their countries.
You underestimate how mad both sides are about the Jewish settlement vote. This bill will pass, and have support from both parties.

It's not supremacy, it's prophecy that this evil would dominate the world. These people are damned. Do you have any ideas of the evil they do to have gotten this much power? It's actually quite worse evil compared to what whites have do to non-whites. In fact, it was the kikes who created racism by perverting Christianity into a white vs black racist ideology, lies basically.

Being evil is being supreme. In case you didn't know, all people will die and be judged by God himself. It doesn't matter what trinkets you had in life. It matters what evil you've done, what good you've done.

Kike.

britian, canada, and australia will always have our back.

we may have runaway from home, but Mom still loves us.

you should start off the genocide and find the closest bridge

Typos, but fuck it. Damn autocorrect.

I also wanted to state this important fact again, we all have to die and face judgement for our individual actions.

Even in Mosaic law it says how the sins of the father are inherited even up to the 3rd and 4th generations, you pay for the crimes of your ancestors, not even only your own, both.

>point out that bill has been circulating for over 20 decades and has never successfully made it past the first proposal
>UR AN IDIOT WERES THE CONTEXT

Because that's a reasonable response!

a world without white vaginas is not a world i could bear

The context is Trump is the most Zionist president America has ever had and within days of his presidency he's pushing to help Israel finally take full control of Jerusalem from the Palestinians so the Israeli kike false joos can make a false temple to worship their false messiah who governs the world.

Which is why Trump is against the UN. Which is why this bill will indeed have more relevance and context to reality. The kike state in the middle east has exists a few decades longer than this bill was passed. You do understand the context, right. Right.

Kike.

That first sentence got kind of butchered. Find synonyms for 'false' and don't write the world's longest fucking run-on sentence. I don't mind hearing about the context, but I can't decipher what exactly the context is thanks to that trainwreck. Second sentence cleared thins up a little but isn't much use without a cogent first sentence.

also lol did you just call me a kike or do you have typing-tourettes? Cause that part's adorable.

Speak for yourself you burgers are on your own on this one mate

Was going to post an opinion on this, but since the thread has devolved into a Jew hatefest its not worth it.
> not a Jew, just someone who thinks they have a right to exist.

You both have it wrong, im talking about whiteness, not white people, im addressing white identity.

Reading comprehension:

Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it, and understand its meaning. ... An individual's ability to comprehend text is influenced by their traits and skills, one of which is the ability to make inferences.

There are 2-3 countries in North America. Some sources say Mexico is, others say it isn't.. But that worries me as a Canadian near the border

The UN needs its own island, always thought it was bais af being in the states

>it's prophecy
you lose all credibility right here faggot. evil and prophecy and people being damned.

GTFO my board tardfag

>we all have to die and face judgement for our individual actions.
except we actually don't faggot.

FUCKING MOONBITCH FAGGOT GTFOM/b/

Ok that backfired on me. I figured someone would have replied before I replied to the other post. so I made you call me a moonbitch.but I stand by what i said

>DuhFuqOut

My name is in no way shape or form Todd, what a ridiculous name.

*Scoffs*

Nice try todd. But I won't bite.

I thought it was a pretty clever disguise tbh.

>"I knew you would never fall for it cuz Im a dirty liar named Todd."

fixed that post for ya Todd.

Wow, rude.