This is objectively the best Beatles album and Elanor Bigby is its best song

This is objectively the best Beatles album and Elanor Bigby is its best song.

This album and A Day in the Life. Fuck you

Revolver is good but has a few duds and a few hits, White Album has like 25 great songs and 1 dud

This is objectively the best Beatles album and Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End is its best song

This is fact
The rest are great
But this one is just perfect
Second place is Rubber Soul

I agree with you on your opinion concerning this particular album but not your opinion about best song.

For me that would be Dr. Robert.

I prefer the mono versions of Getting Better and the reprise of the title track. It actually sounds like Paul's shouting HE'S REALLY DEAD!

What's so good about Doctor Robert
I never cared much for it
Tomorrow Never Knows is bitchin though

Yeah it's not the easiest song to like or get into.
I like their use of minor chords throughout the whole song and the fact that the music for the verses sound upbeat but when you get to the middle eight it changes into a funeral dirge.

not him but what about the middle eight of doctor Robert sounds like a funeral dirge? I don't think it even sounds sad, it sounds kind of trippy and airy to me with that drone too

you lost me at eleanor rigby. great song but not even top 3 of the album

>For No One not being the best

This is a good comedy post.

>Paul song
>Ever the best on a Beatles album

How to spot a pleb

>using 'pleb' without being sarcastic

nice image faggot

Thanks.

actually the best song on their is the cover of Setting Sun (chemical brothers)

I think Abbey Road is overrated a lot by the casual listener. Sgt. Pepper's had an incredible cultural impact, and a colorful spirit that is very interesting, in overall we could say he was better. BUT, if you ear it song by song, it is less interesting than Revolver which is musically superior. In fact all the technical experimentations were done in Revolver and almost nothing new was created in a technical way for Sgt. Pepper's. Songs like Tommorrow Never Knows shows this amazing technological advance, it's like one of the first Techno/electronic song in the world. The White Album has a mystical spirit, and it's my third favorite (considering MMT wasn't an album). I would be happy to know which is Lennon's favorite album from the Beatles (I think it's Revolver, because he didn't like a lot of songs from Pepper), for McCartney it's Sgt. I believe. His two favorites albums are Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Pet Sounds from the Beach Boys. To finish I'd say that Lennon explained Rubber Soul as a Herb album, Revolver as a Acid album. And I say Sgt. Peppers is simply a druggy album.

Revolver. The backwards vocals, guitar, Leslie speaker on John's vocals, it changed the way albums were made, and the way they sounded, which carried on to Sgt Pepper, but it was Revolver that changed everything. Also, Revolver is the first to really showcase George as a songwriter with 3 songs on the album, and I think Love You Too is sometimes overlooked as George's first heavily Eastern influenced song (no disrespect to Within you Without you, of course). I say Revolver is better because it laid the foundation for Sgt Pepper. But that's just me.

Best Beatles album is Abbey Road, best Beatles song is A Day In The Life

well done, wrong and wrong

Fucking checked

I'd say Revolver is their best album, but Abbey Road is my favorite. Let It Be is often overlooked but if I had to pick one desert island disc it would probably be Sgt Pepper's. The White Album is by far their most accomplished work and Magical Mystery Tour is without a doubt the greatest album of all time.

I've seen a lot of people call 'Revolver' their favourite album and it seems to be becoming a more popular opinion over time. And, don't get me wrong, I can understand that. I've just never felt the love like other people (it's probably my 5th or 6th favourite album). I guess the problem is for me is there is no stand out songs that rank as one of their best. If I look at my top 100 beatles songs list I compiled recently, not one song from Revolver gets into my top 25. Every song does what it set out to do fine, 'For No One' makes me sad, 'Tomorrow Never Knows' makes me go on a crazy trip and 'Taxman' gets me pumped up at the start of the album. Probably the song that many people would call the stand out song from 'Revolver' is 'Eleanor Rigby' but either I just don't like it as much as others or I've burnt myself out listening to it too much, it doesn't do it for me.
Anyone else feel this way?

I hope this thread is filled with elderly folks