Which one is your favourite?

Which one is your favourite?

Why her and how would you fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11733296
3rfc.com/215671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/11733296 sorry forgot to add

6, blue dress w/ white lace. Not even close.

Why her? What's so special about her?

I like long, dark hair and she has the prettiest face.

red dress big tits, 4th from left

really? even compared to girls like the 4th from left or 4th from right?
what else do you like about her? is it just that she has those big squishy udders?

do you have a better pic of her face?

Both the 2 you mentioned are nice looking, but i just like #6 the best. Pretty, looks like she is in shape, nice legs. What is not to like about her?

She lacks tits and some nice ass

If you want to you can comment on them one here: 3rfc.com/215671

Huh, i would say shes one of the worst there. Taste is a weird phenomen.

I like 3rd from the right in blue. Shes the prettiest.

Tits are way over rated, and you can not even see her ass.

Don't you like some tits?
I prefer bustier girls over flat girls 90% of the time

If you post your kik we can discuss those girls further

No, I am a legs and ass man. That and the long hair. So I guess that is perfect. You take the big tits and I will take the legs and ass girls. Works out perfect.

From the left, #7, with the red dress.

To me, she's cuter than the chick in the blue dress on her left. You guys are favoring her because her blue dress is hotter, shows more leg.

But if you look past the frumpy red dress, #7 is hot!

4th from the left is absolutely gorgeous, her face isn't quite as good as 3rd from right. But that body looks amazing and her face is ok enough. Also I must note that shes lacking hips but I'm willing to bet she at least has one of those cute asses (as in, not big but nicely shaped). 6/10 would gf

More number 4

come one guys just comment on them at 3rfc

even if her boobs start to sag over time?

Why would we go to some link when we can just comment here?

Always suspicious of links on Sup Forums.

I picked #6, but #7 would be my 2nd choice. Both are pretty hot.

Just wondering, is #2 cheating for votes by putting a big target on her pussy?

just google it if you don't trust me. The site im refering to ist a image hoster, where you can directly post your comments on the pictures

Second from the right. I'll white knight this, albeit only if anal is involved

#2 from the left.

Cute hippie chick. Nice little titties, and in a small, petite package. She'd probably do more freaky shit in the bedroom than any of the other chicks in the photo.

how would you fuck the 4th from left if you saw her at a club?

Exactly. Armpit hair would be greatly appreciated

Yeah man I'm not worried about wifing her so why not? That's the thing about huge tits like that, great for short term relationships or a one night stand but definitely not wife material imo.

With my penis

Then what about 4th from right? Is she wife material?

2nd from the left. Prolly would fuck her doggy style then cut on those glasses.

7th, red dress. I like her face.

I'd fuck her doggy style over a second story balcony so everybody could see her, maybe other public places too.

She has a gorgeous ass and likes to show it off as well.

3rd from the right, love her face, would push her head into the grass as i fuck her from behind

I would eat a days worth of number 9s bathroom trips, all inclusive, just for a chance to sniff the sweaty bike seat after she gets off it at the gym.

11; something romantic

I'm thinking #2 might be fun after she gets off her period.

4 because tits. she'd get fucked in a back alley somewhere in my car, still in the dress, riding my dick. Cum in her and dump her ass off in the alley and never see her again

>from the left
>implying anyone would think you meant the right

both of them are ugly

Roll

i wasnt even referring to the girls.. I'm saying that there is no reason to add "from the left" after saying a number. Nobody counts from right to left. It's a fucking autistic thing to say

wrong

proof?

Number 9, in the blue dress... She is fucking adorable and I have a thing for good looking girls that turn into cum guzzling whores when I fuck them as they call me daddy.

Do you honestly think she would degrade herself that way?

Abso-fucking-lutly... I have a good eye for those kind of girls... Haven't been wrong yet.

6, would love to cum in her ass

agreed 4th from right red dress, looks super pretty