Trump hate thread

trump hate thread

pic related: thats HUMAN URINE in the cup, I have a peepee fetish, im donald drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-drumpf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no1 showed up to meh inauguraiton!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE MEH ALONE!!

>Be Op
>Got severe Autism
>not fact checking
snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

Seeing this coming from people who will punch people, block roads and cry like fucking spastics it's pretty funny you depict trump as a crybaby
Go home jews you won't get this image board

Gee could i be because libtards blocked roads and chimped out?

So he's a corpse on the Throne? I love how you retarded fucks know nothing about 40k

Sorry no the Democratic Party education and media have done that but hey whatever delusion makes your butt less hurt I guess

Yeah exactly what happens when shit tier creatures block the roads

Kremlin GOP shills reporting for shitposting in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I love Trump. You Libtards can all get fucking raped by a rabid Muslim sandniggers.

Even in dead, he is respected and beloved

Trigger warnings:
>lose, lost
>libtard
>trump won
You have been warned snowflakes

anyone with half a brain and has studied politics would know bernie sanders 1. wouldve won 2. shouldve won 3. better than trump

go back to crying in your pillow faggot.

Shows 3 hours before inaug.
Shows are closed to public for safety.
Compares photos to Obama's inaug right when it is happening and when crowd is there.

>the 8 years of deep yellow journalism begins

then why did you vote trump if its America first?

you just fucked your very own nation by doing so.

Russians got Trump elected. it would be the same if they invaded with their military and instated him directly.

same thing different strategy.

tin foil hat much. Hillary gave the russians how much urinaium? now talk about who did what with the russians

Fixed it to meet with your alternative facts

Haha iz funni 2 make da jokes abut da pee pee that orginated frum a fake news
me libtard su funi

You're not helping, OP.

He's pointing out how we're not a democracy, Never have been. Therefore the electoral college works 100% of the time in our system.

This is what happens when people are too lazy to do their homework.

here sweetie,
i just cant stand to see little girls cry.
it'll be okay just go to sleep, the worlds a different place tomorrow.

you forgot

>depict trump as a crybaby

Do you even know what Twitter is and who Donald Trump is?

>2017
>still using Hillary Clinton memes
shiggy

No matter who the Republican president is, the libs make up a few stories and run full speed with the idea that they are true.

Here comes the constant drum beat of the infantile Trump haters. You weaklings disgust me.

haha they are still crying. love it

I can't even tell if these threads are real or posted ironically anymore. What a bunch of fucking crybabies on the left.

Please keep starting these threads. Trump's paid Russian social media trolls need the work!

IDK what you are talking about. IDK about that specific picture but there are pictures of same time frame side by side its empty

those are some nice "alternative facts" you got there, user

Why do you so hate Trump? Trumps loves russia. You don't like Trump = you don't like Russia. Please love us. Please.

sigh libtards and their early on before people showed up photos there are even photos of the countless thousands that could not get in at the security checkpoints

can you stop with the false an misinformation

What people are you referring to? What incident?
Because there've been several.
Yeah but the Republican media outlets are totally legit? They're all corrupt. You're playing a game of "he said/she said" that completely cancel each other out.
Yeah it's not actually tin foil hat. It's a fact that the Trump campaign hasn't even properly denied, discovered and investigated by every intelligence agency in the government. But I'm sure watching the news makes you more informed than 3 agencies whose entire purpose are to handle this kind of shit.

I wonder who had that idea to award everyone for nothing. Note to every adult who gives participation trophies, we don't want them.

sigh conservitards and their insistence on showing only photos from flattering angles

can you stop with the false an misinformation

I'm glad the dems never ever ever do that.

>pic related: thats HUMAN URINE in the cup, I have a peepee fetish, im donald drumpf
liberals really think this is a political argument

Someone spent some time on this shop, I like it.

there's still more people in 2009,
but thank you very much -i was looking quite long for a picture from his perspective since I couldn't imagine a living creature being this stupid to restate the obvious.
but seeing this -well, Trump is like a hamster: they can't see much beyong their own nose tip. seriously, they are pretty blind. and they cannot decide highs or lows, they don't see if something's 1 feet deep or 10 feet.sooo, they just give it a try,whatever could happen!
yeah.Trump is pretty mich like a hamster.

You mad

wowee its like a liberal echo chamber in here, what a massive Technicolored circle-jerk!

*of our

Can someone knock down that building please