How much money do you niggers make a week? Pic related

How much money do you niggers make a week? Pic related

Those arent 2k straps you fucking twat.

I get paid biweekly like an adult. Im exempt at 65k a year in an entry position

depends on how much people need cocococaine

depends on how many tricks your mama pulls

They are legit 2k straps. They aren't that big, you know. It's only 100 bills

i get paid every other week and its usually $700-$800 a paycheck.

Not as much as you apparently, Mr. FANCY PANTS.

$0 I am a parasite

$4500 bi-weekly, actually take home about $2800.

dubs don't lie

Enough that I don't actually have to "cash" my paycheck and take stupid pictures of it to flaunt on the internet

Op here, this is the rest of last week's.this is the small change though

this

How do you guys make money?
Teach me

between 200 and 250 a week

hooray for retail

give me money you rich faggots

after taxes about 1.8k

Fuck taxes.

All my money goes to dope

ive worked at a bank fool, I know what 2k looks like and thats fucking short

Give a poor fag money OP I want to eat someone actually decent
[email protected]

Op here, I buy bulk used cardboard boxes and other materials from Mexico and sell them in the states as recycled products

So youre a bank teller huh? What bank can we report you taking pictures inside of your vault?

You know they have cameras in there right? You know youll get caught and none of us give a fuck about your $12 per hour job to hand people change and try to get them to sit with a banker. Get a real job you soft fuck

Youre not dude. Youre a god damn teller

>mfw the government decides to take all your fake digital money someday or start closing banks or having "malfunctions" some day for control purposes, or if a large scale disaster ever knocked out power
>not keeping cash as an emergency
>trusting all your earnings to electronic systems that could be wiped out in an instant
>not realizing the government slowly wants to collect all the cash in circulation so they can control the population more, not keeping cash on hand literally is cucking to the powers that be
>not being rich enough to go do fun things with cash amounts like this; gambling, foreign travel, etc.
>probably gets an electronic check each month from the government and cant actually cash it anyway

if all the banks and shit fail your cash will be just as worthless.

not talking about the banks failing, just talking about the government controlling the electronic balances within the banks. basically closing down banks for a few days to stress the masses who cant access their money. further clamping down on the country's balls.

This mad

can I have some?

>You're an idiot
>If my "electronic money" fails, then your paper money will be equally worthless
>I'm not rich but I make enough to live in a nice house with acreage, drive a Cadillac, and take my family on decent vacations usually twice a year; no government bennie check here faggot
>You're an idiot

The actual rich store in vaults in Switzerland and Luxembourg A small time drug dealer having a few stacks is nothing.

Pre tax 1666.667/wk, but I only work 9 months out of the year. Feels Goodman.