Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtu.be/5Dc8a16vfkw
youtu.be/JpujmRPzMO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW IN FUCKS NAME WILL PEEPEE PANTS MEN BABBYS RECOVER FROM THIS

>tfw Sup Forums lost

what do we do now bros? do we turn to reddit?

Holy shit bros how can we, Sup Forums, ever recover?

>1000%

WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT

Sup Forums doesn't care about ghostbusters.

You're thinking of Sup Forums & Sup Forums crossposters.

Holy shit I literally have no counter argument. I've been bested. The original movie is there, bare and exposed like an SS officer at the Nuremburg trials. It's so shit by comparison t hat I physically cringe watching it.
"He slimed me" good god what a terrible line. "OK WHO BROUGHT THE DOG?" jesus Christ I had to turn the movie off there and then. Never mind the fact that the only women on screen were there for eye candy. This shit is foul and ancient like some 1930s propaganda reel. Good god. Can we please just overwrite it with the new one? We have the title down, let's just replace it with the superior version on all relevant platforms and move forward as a species.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Well fuck. If Matt Samsel said it, I guess I had better change my opinion. I mean, he's an important guy right?

Please tell me you guys are just shitposting, or making fun of these dumbass landwhales

WHO YA GON CALL LIL GUY?

no one cares about your stupid facebook friends

people can like whatever they want believe it or not

I heard a lot of people say kate mckinnon is the worst thing about, she just is in the background making weird faces, delivers awkwardly, like shes in a different movie

No. He's obviously being genuine right now.

youtu.be/5Dc8a16vfkw

The best thing to do is to ignore Ghostbusters cos eventually people are going to forget about it

BASED PEDRO GOING TO GIVE US THE KINO REVIEW!

>I enjoy garbage
>You can't say shit because my garbage opinion
>LEL grow up h8r

LOL SO MAD XD KATe MACINNIOIN IS BEST WHEN SHE WAS EATING PRINGLES OMG LOLKK

americans are this stupid, getting upset over a retarded movie made for retarded audiences.

>Why don't you like swimming in shit, Faggot? It's warm, get over it!

You should try taking care of the boards you visit.

10/10 best review ever

>Dumb people love to eat shit
>This somehow surprises people
Look the reboot isnt going to ruin the original by any means, but its still a shit cashgrab people fell for

KUUUSO! Now I will have to use 'that' secret technique!!

>1000percent

I can't believe he thinks Patty "nailed her role." Like.. what's the implication behind this? Progress is reserved for white women? Is this what feminism is about?

I agree even though I haven't seen it yet but Kate looks really good in the role... but one good women and 3 mediocore women doesn't really make the movie better than the original

WHO YA GUN CAWL LIL GUY

On any other movie (see Thor: The Dark World, for example), if the top critics/all critics RT scores differ enough that one is rotten and one is fresh, the color changes (red/green) and the symbol changes (tomato or splat).

Why not this one, senpai?

holy shit I just got literally BTFO

SHUT IT DOWN

It used to be that way. Not one to be about conspiracies, but it feels like there's an organized effort to make the movie look as good as possible that goes beyond the bloggers trying to justify the shitty movie they are obligated to defend now.

How the hell did they not get shit for that shameless stunt? It was done when there was ZERO news about the movie and I highly doubt those kids knew about ghostbusters

>post yfw Ghostbusters will be the biggest flop this year

RAPEGENDER CISPIGS BTFO!
Woymn are better at everything! Especially comedy, acting and making movies.

Can't wait to see how much better this does than the old stinky ghost busters that was misogynistic and patri-archaic

ghostbusters is to cinema what cancer is to anal sphincters

boogie2988 looks like a pretty cool guy

How will feminists ever recover when Felipe's review is out?

B T F O
T
F
O

>heterosexuality has nothing to do with it
So how was babby form?

Presumably those to fags needed a woman to sperm up

I hope Disgruntled Delgado sticks to his guns like Rolfe and doesn't let himself get pussy whipped when Twitter is looking for syndrome to blame when the movie fails.

i've seen a few of these comics posted around. i consider myself a man of reasonable intelligence but they read like fucking babble, not just because i'm unfamiliar with these made up tumblr words she splashes around.

it reads like a schizophrenics blog.

>like a schizophrenics blog
Not a coincidence.

>tfw just bought the remastered bluray

>two daddies
>Don't need women to reproduce
>This will somehow eliminate patriarchy
Even in these completely unbelievable, made-up scenarios they still can't construct a sound argument.

>44% from the audience
HA

SHILLS

B

T

F

O

What's his name again?

It's just bizarre that an average by the numbers remake is getting so much attention.

It's because when people started saying it looked like another shit remake, the studio and director started attacking the audience, calling them basement dwelling nerds and asshole geeks, sexist man-babies... the whole nine yards. I've never seen anything like it.

Yep, the creators basically brought the hate on themselves. People did not react well to Robocop or any other recent remakes and simply just didn't see them. But this got out of hand. It's both not a movie to get mad about nor a movie to praise and say it is progress for women. It was simply a cash grab and the studio tried to spin it into something else and created a shit show.

Based Roeper said McKinnen was awful, and if you've seen any piece of footage with her from the promotional material it's pretty damn obvious how cringe she'd be.

youtu.be/JpujmRPzMO4

fucking brutal, also
>D-
>1 star
it's kill

Wtf? Why's he reviewing films in the evening on the streets of Chicago in a golf shirt?

He's the "Dad" reviewer

I thought Furious Fred was a SJW, I didn't expect he'd hate it.

crash course the working set of beliefs here is that gender being a social construct has nothing to do with reproductive system, or with mannerisms, or with anything. because gender is an identifier, or a criteria for a person's identity, it just becomes whatever that person wants it to become. so someone can just say "i am a man" and that is true no matter what, this can be a person with vag, huge tits, dresses feminine, still a man. the word "man" has no meaning, but is still waved around like the flag of a non-existent country. likewise with "woman". both terms originally formulated to designate reproductive properties, but as those definitions and properties acquired massive societal baggage subsets of people become disillusioned with them. i somewhat understand the idea that pointing to a child from an early age and defining a fundamental part of how they are addressed based on the genitals they have, but the ideology behind the whole genderqueer movement is so convoluted and contradictory it verges on psychosis

He couldn't wait to tear this shit heap a new one so he did it right outside the theater.

She was good, but overrated.

So yeah, Bill Murray of her generation.

>defining a fundamental part of how they are addressed based on the genitals they have may be a dysfunctional form of socialization, but the ideology...

forgot a clause there

Why would someone defile Kristen Wiig?
She dindoonuffin

leslie barely changes lmao

Christian Harloff said the same thing. She overacts everything.

We blame all the hate on redditors and act like we loved it all along

The nigs facial features dont even change. it just becomes animated.

Is he short on cash again? Will he cry about it?

Pissed Pete

Disgruntled Damon

Grumpy George

Annoyed Adam

How will Sony fare in its future movie endeavours after such PR disaster as this? Normies are quick to forget about flops, but less so when it comes to promotion stunts that ride on insulting them for not liking it.

Daily reminder that if you cant find the mistake here you should kill yourself.

What's his name again?

GUYS!!!!!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT I JUST LEARNED!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't she in on the whole sexual objectification of the secretary.

Yeah, make the Q U I R K Y character gay, that doesn't paint a stereotype that you say you've been trying to avoid, right?

They can't even do their own narrative right. Business execs have to do it for them.

i'm not a fan of ghostbusters, but this is like the most hated movie for internet nerds since anything i can remember. of course people that have no intention of seeing the movie are going to give it terrible ratings on RT like they did with the trailer on youtube.

Is that the girl from MTV or the terrorist from Nice? Can't tell

Why Cant muslims start attacking these people? Why kill a bunch of nobodies on the street? When things like these are the real devils.

>The dislikes on the YouTube trailer don't count because they were from people who didn't like it.

Is this tardkino?

How many oscars will this win

Cuban Pete

die

I read quite a few reviews earlier and its goddamn amazing how all the positove reviews. Praise the fact theyre girls and nerds need to stop complaining. Thats literally every positive ive read. No critiques just girls are awesome men suck basically. The negative reviews on the other hand give actual detailed info as to why its not good.

>Why is so awesome?
>Beause women are the lead
>Yeah, you already said that, but why it's a good movie?
>Because women...mm...are the lead?
>I can tell you a few examples of why isn't a good movie, how do you refute them?
>Women?...lead?...shut up mysoginistic pig, stop mansplaining!

So how much is Sup Forums gonna lose it when on top of all of this the breakout star of the movie is also a raging lesbian?

Where does the square on the 3(4pi)^2 go?

>less people than Warcraft

Holy shit I thought the people posting empty theatre preorders were memeing.

This could be the disaster of the year. And men will be blamed.

how did he fit in one of the seats, the disgusting fat slob

Kek. Sup Forums IS reddit, faggot.

And so far the Sup Forums BTFO count is:

Irked Ian

God willing, and with none of that sweet chinese dosh it'll be an even bigger shitshow

Frustrated Frank