>MFW hudah hudah

>Pootis!
>pootis pootis pootis
>pootis pootis
>pootis
>pootis pootis pootis
TFW You're credit to team

Hudah hudah? Hum-hum-hum-hum!

MEDIC? MEDIC-MEDIC-MEEDIIC! MEEDIC MEDIC!

THANK YOU DOCTOR!

SPY HAS THE INTEL

Mrw i refuse to leave spawn

MAGGOTS!

People still play this money grubbing garbage?

I play... I pay... I like it... Most ppl play it for free nowadays.

>No pay to win
>Free
>Money grubbing

Bruh it is P2W... If you don't look like this, you ain't gonna win.

See pic related.

The thing is... Only things people buy are cosmetics... They have no stats... All the items are randomly dropped in game,or unlocked trough achievement and all can be crafted from items you don't need... So... Yeah... Pic makes 0 sense.

And thats all they push.

Watch this video for what I'm getting at youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

You tarded? That's about 2% of player base and CS:GO, DotA, LoL etc. Players spend a lot of money as well. Most of people that payed for game (made a purchase within the game) made entire sets for 5$ or less. Item prices in TF2 go from 0.99 to 10$. Yes there are some rare things that cost hundreds or thousands, but only collectors go after those.

That wasn't the only thing. Those funky hats in TF2 destroys the original cosmetic look. Hell the original design had it so you can recognize the silhouette of enemy's but now it's all over the place with stupid ass cosmetics.

With CS:GO people shit all over other games like overwatch for having buy-able cosmetics but CS:GO goes even farther and it gets a free pass cause its valve.

And I don't like a game constantly telling me to go buy shit and showing off. Hell they couldn't even let competitive TF2 be free.

I'd rather not have someone who just installed the game to enter competitive.

That I agree with... It's a really jeark move making competitive 10$. I main medic and engineer. One is supportive and other defensive class and both rely on team quite a bit and I've seen so many F2P people with better skills than Fancy cosmetics people. I played as F2P for around year and a half before i decided to get me some cosmetics () and payed for my pass.

It'd be cool if they made competitive "enterable" only after you reach a certain level in casual or have some achievements.

P.S.not me

me

I was playing since 2012 and stopped playing around the start of 2016 with 889 hours into it.

This is the quality of thread I'd expect from a tf2 player

You retard! comp isn't $10 if you spend one penny in the store and verify your phone number that's all you need to do.

Really? I remember that used to be the way to get it only for limited time and for fulltime you had to buy pass...

You done fucked up

Welp... That's a 10 bucks I ain't getting back...