Is there a deeper meaning to the Twenty One Pilots logo?

Is there a deeper meaning to the Twenty One Pilots logo?

no lol

The red / is one of the fallen twin towers
The - (airplane) is going for the other one. (|)

>there were 21 pilots on 9/11

WTFFFFFF

The red one is a a short man being fucked by the white one with a huge cock

wait what is it supposed to be?

This logo was designed by one man.

WTF just ONE??

it always makes me think of a gear lever

Is their name based upon the belief the human soul weighs 21 grams?

>pilots of the soul

damn...

In regard to their logo, Joseph stated in an interview that:

"It means Twenty One Pilots, the logo does. Why it means Twenty One Pilots, is it really goes along with one of our songs called "Kitchen Sink". The whole concept of that song is that I feel that humans are always struggling all the time when it comes to purpose, trying to figure out what their purpose is, what purpose even is, what's the point, justifying your own existence. A lot of kids and people my age struggle with "what's the point", and with the logo, what it really means is it's an encouragement. When someone asks me what the logo means to me, the logo means something to me because I made it mean something to me. That's the point. The point is that I created something that only I understand and whether or not I decide to disclose the meaning of it, that's the beginning of purpose for me. The meaning of purpose for me, is by creating something, if it be by writing lyrics, painting a picture, by expressing yourself through art if it's photography or music or theater, or whatever it is. It doesn't have to be artistic, but if you create something and only you know the meaning of it, that's the beginning of purpose for you. When you're in the room by yourself trying to decide whether to stay alive, you can tell yourself "I should probably stay alive because I'm the only one who knows the meaning of that thing", so the logo is an encouragement for people to create. That's what it means."

—Tyler Joseph explaining the band's logo.[77]

Wow

>According to the band, their purpose for making music is "to make people think"

Hmmmmm...

Really makes me wild

>>pilots of the soul

kek

#ImWithHer

really makes you stressed out...

>Tyler Joseph came up with the band's name while studying “All My Sons” by Arthur Miller. It's a play about a man who must decide what is best for his family after causing the death of twenty-one pilots during World War II because he knowingly sent them faulty parts for the good of his business. Tyler has explained that this story of moral dilemma was the inspiration for the name of the band. I personally think their band name has a deeper and stronger meaning than most others.
Damn...

They're the red stick and they're going off from what is expected of them, i.e the parallel/perpendicular regularity of the other two sticks. They don't do what you expect, they're ORIGINAL and BRAVE and they DO THEIR OWN THING by using MUSIC IDEAS LITERALLY NO ONE HAS EVER CONCEIVED OF BEFORE and BRANCHING OFF FROM THE MAINSTREAM by BEING CHRISTIANS IN AN INCREASING SECULAR WEST and SINGING ABOUT SUICIDE and *insert continuing spiel is on why they're totally not mainstream pop musicians catering to a audience of teenage girls but how, yeah, we're actually the most thoughtful and thought provoking artists on the radio and everyone else is shallow and boring and basically shit*

Then he goes on in interviews about the logo being too thoughtful and deep for him to disclose and how everyone just needs to have a good hard think about it. Honestly I don't even hate 21 pilots, but they've got to pull their heads out of their asses

>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
damn...

really makes me think...

There were only 19
Where are the other two?

here they are

here

DEEP
E
E
P