White male feel sexually threatened by blacks (and other brown male)

white male feel sexually threatened by blacks (and other brown male)
white women by azn grills
black women by white women
asian male by everyone

what about

asian women
latinos/latinas
arabs
and others

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gYIswUghfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>latinos
We don't

The only ones who feel threatened by others are females, and females feel threatened by every other female.

Men don't feel threatened by other men because of race. That's only Sup Forums.

>most men go for
How lucky that those 50-somethings are here to tell me which type of woman I REALLY want.

I almost accidentally developed a taste in women that contradicted their lady magazines.

Latinas love the white cock tho. To the point it's unbelievably easy for a foreigner to get pussy. Not even SEA girls are so easy

>asian women
don't know
>latinos/latinas
whites
>arabs
nobody because they attack people who are in their way

And we still don't feel threatened because male latinos are sought by almost every race

It's not socially acceptable to marry foreigners, specially if it's a girl marrying out.

beurettes=

Lmao, all the jelousy of the women on that pic

the butthurt is off the charts

Asian women look uglier than White Women by a huge a margin (Even uglier than your manfaced Germanic women). And all those groups you talked about also feel sexually threatened by whites, due to physical superiority.

>because male latinos are sought by almost every race
I wished you were right
I really did
But you aren't

Hueee

miserable that these cuck politics represent one of the current western affairs/cultures. i never want to get involved with these patheteic shits irl

What do you imagine when you think of """"""""""""""latino"""""""""""""""""? Really curious.

This.

We don't feel sexually threatened by any race. That's a very Argentinian thing to do.

what the fuck is wrong with americans

kill yourself, cuck

General picture: bunch of easy going brownish people sitting without a shirt watching football, criminal novelas and listening reggaeton that are sneaky and shameless when they see the chance to be.
Wouldn't see them in a negative light, they are alright lads. But to say that women from other races are attracted to latinos is just wishful thinking.

>asian women
Threatened by white women. That's why some go to huge lengths to copy features like eyelid folds, "correcting" their flattened noses, etc.

I don't know, some facial features are just more aesthetic in general (for example nobody likes sheboom noses) so I'm not sure if they actually copy white women or if white women just happen to possess these aesthetics, you don't have to be white to have a cute nose etc.
I'd call it more an inspiration than copying

Latin american countries are filled with sex, everyone fucking everyone in a daily basis without making such fucking buzz about it.
The whole latino race is a fucking mix of """whites""", whites, iberians, asians, native americans, blacks and maybe, perhaps, most likely some kind of non identifies mammal in between.
Why the fuck would we feel threatened that a degenerate Caucasian comes here and fucks some brown chicks since that's basically how I was fucking born?

You have a very distorted view of what """""""""latinos""""""""" are my friendo, I'm sorry.

I suppose you could look at it that way but the way their own actresses/singers etc copy what are generally white traits I still think that's why they would consider them competition. If not, their own entertainment industries would be more representative of the average person in that country.

I think this applies more to some Asian countries more than others though. Chinese and Koreans care a lot more about this than Japanese do from what my own personal experiences tell me. I can't say that that is fact though.

You are right, Latinos already saw and lived the cucking for pretty much the moment they were conceived. It's good that there's no big immigration flow of whites anymore.
Brazilians would be outside of my area of expertise to be fair with you. But I'm fairly sure I'm not too far from the general picture.

how's that virginity, belge?

>we latinos masters of love and sensuality
>feel thretened by anyone

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0gYIswUghfs

I'm not talking about Brazilians specifically when I was criticizing your """""""opinion""""""", it's clearly permeated by unreasonable prejudice. It's like assuming Russians are just alcoholic, krokodil users who spend most of their time squatting and watching dogs fuck each other.
> I'm not too far from the general picture
You are.

>cucking
what the fuck does that even mean? We unlike most disgusting depressed old worlder have sex, get out of our shells and go live our lives.
We don't get off by watching our women fucking other men unlike you, we just don't give a fuck on who fucks who and instead focus on what's important in life, having fun.
And nobody gives a fucking shit on what race we are, we're proud latinos no matter the skin hue, is that any better than being a snow nigger or a mongoloid? I don't really know, perhaps no, but who cares.

kek

Americans are a HOOT

Don't mean to insult, but I don't think of Mexico when we talk about latin lovers. It's more of a Spanish Brazilian Colombian Cuban Dominican thing. When Mexico is mentioned, what comes to mind is obesity, poverty and drug cartels

>frog sees colombia as latin lovers while mexico is poverty and drug cartels
This is what happens when you have US as neighbors.

>tfw no sabina gf

Less brutal beheadings and bus highjacking. We had some woman kidnapped by the farcs for some years but she stayed alive and eventually was liberated.

I dont think in north méxico either, they are a bunch white wannabes but south mexico is pretty much the same as "tropical america"

every country you mentioned but spain is far poorer and/or violent than ours.

calm your tits

right but that's not racial, just basic sexual competition

That girl is average at best

if the good looking girl/guy were white, the same white people would be whining too. only the racially-specific jokes would be fewer

Cuba is pretty safe, I think, but yeah, poor as shit.
>inb4 muh misleading data

Wouldn't know, never been. Just telling you the average outside view. Just like some people see Paris as the city of lights and love while others, more and more, see it as the sick shithole it really is.

yeah, i think i should

As long as you're white, you are. Girls love the language and exoticism, but they're still attracted to white men physically.

Even indias prefer white men. I worked with a Mexican woman once who seemed to think an actor named William Levy wasn't really white because he spoke Spanish. It's amazing.

Do you actually have anything to say or just gonna brush me off because of the flag? Really curious
>We unlike most disgusting depressed old worlder have sex, get out of our shells and go live our lives.
>We don't get off by watching our women fucking other men unlike you
Uh, okay
>what the fuck does that even mean?
That if there was big immigration from white countries your women would flock to them en masse.
Right now such a thing doesn't seem likely, though, so congratulations.

>William Levy
>white

>To the point it's unbelievably easy for a foreigner to get pussy
THIS HAPPENS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE

I go to brazil and girls think i'm cute because of my accent, they ask me stuff about weed and shit like that, they get really easy to fuck.
I went to Mexico and girls were curious about me because I came from far away, friend of mine(a girl) introduced me to some mexican girls and they had fun because mexican stuff was really foreign so they enjoyed giving me spicy shit and tacos, even their drinks were spicy. We ended up fucking too

I went to England and I fucked one pole waitress(she was really nice) and one irish univerisity girl, both curious about South America.

The simple truth is that people just want to bang something that feels exotic.

German girls come here every year, when I was in my second year of highschool 2 of them were in my class and I got to date one while two of my friends banged the other, together.

If I go to Germany I can say for certain that they would act the same as brazilians or irish women, and the same me and my friends do when a german or brazilian girl comes here.

My girl friends would often fuck brazilian guys, I can't say the same for germans though because the ones that came here during my time were really really really beta quiet and awkward guys, they were fun once drunk though.

>Do you actually have anything to say
Yes, your b8 is bad and you are stupid.

>William Levy
>white

My bad. From all the way over here I didn't notice his large quantities of native admixture.

Post a 10/10 girl according to your standards

>cuba
>native
No, but he seems to have some nig in him, just look at his lips for fucks sake.

He's a quarter Jewish. Probably has something to do with it.

What you say is true, but latinas are particularly extremely easy for euro/american cock. Just standing there doing literallybnothing will get someone from those places laid in SA

i love you too, girl

Germany posted racism < mods allowed
Japan posted racism against Koreans < mods delete soon

Why is this nonsense allowed in Sup Forums?
This is mystery.

I don't about other places, but here, >for euro, Yes, >american, not particulary, this is not about whiteness. They still have the foreigner bonus points, of course, but European >>>>>>>>>>>>> American any day of the year. People here value "europeanness", not whitness. Even in the times of the colony, Spaniard born in Spain >>>>>>>>>>> Spaniard born in Mexico.

Good lord

>slav is shit
>slav will never be exotic thing

Because Sup Forums is run by mysterious Korean overlords

it's not even racist

lmfao

white people are so easy to trigger.