vocaroo.com/i/s1WSnZUvyuZA
vocaroo.com/i/s0lfINSh2zD1
vocaroo.com/i/s1TnuNkLVmyP
vimeo.com/200525123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that isn't very lady like

praise kek

hello

>You boys want to see what's underneath my clothes, even though I'm only 9?
>You're all perverts, I knew it. I bet you can't help it though.
>Tada! Hihi, I bet you get horny seeing me naked, right? Seeing this tiny body all exposed like this?

hitler did nothing wrong

wew, isn't it dead in here today?

It's been dead the past 5 loli threads.

I'll roll for this, see if we can get the thread started

Damn, I just got here so I didn't know. Shame really.

g-girls can't love girls!
GIRLS CANT LOVE GIIIRLS!!!

autism

Checked

Yeah, it is a shame. She has a great voice and is willing to say almost anything, but with no-one posting it's a moot point.

vocaroo.com/i/s1295PdXbI11

I'm 8 and a horde of faceless adults want to see the hubba bubba underneath the chubba hoozazz rollin' out the momba.

So cute!

Another roll, for the hell of it

vocaroo.com/i/s0cQl7aMpVr5

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm going to make a loli thread, and believe me folks when I make a loli thread, I make it well. It's true, I do. My father made great loli threads when I was a child, but growing up I saw their decline. Now the loli threads are outsourced to China. Well I'm going to bring back loli threads to the shores of the USA and I'm going to Make Loli Threads Great Again!

headpats, no faps
keep lolis safe from sex attacks!

>Old enough for kisses

homosexual trying to voice lolis? holy shit what a fucking faggot.

rr

fuck off Trump

Your voice sounds neat, I approve.

How does a penguin build it’s house? Igloos it together

Please daddy I promise I will get an A on the next test. Please dont punish me. It always hurts so bad when you put it in my butt. Please no!
Ow ow ow owwww *crying* daddy noooooo it hurts!

Re roll bitches

vocaroo.com/i/s0zMKWhWtunu

If a wild pig kills you, does it mean you’ve been boared to death?

it was too fucking funny to pass
happy fap
vocaroo.com/i/s17iIP4mz9Co

I ate 4 bowls of delicious alphabet soup. After that I had a massive vowel movement.

You are the best dude

Keep practicing and you'll get better at it, not a bad attempt if you ask me.

eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.

thanks chica
not looking to practice, this is gay as shit even for f

vocaroo.com/i/s1aNOU8Pxqf5

I broke a can opener. It's a can't opener now.

vocaroo.com/i/s03hV9VATDhq

I-I-I can't believe your dick is all the way inside me daddy. Are you gonna make me into a mommy now?

Damn, rekt

also forgot to mention your shit is so fucking cute

This still going? I'll roll again then.

Just moaning please Enkidu ! I love you!

What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WSnZUvyuZA

So that means he's perfect for the job, right?

nigga get off your mac

Give me some of that autistic cock, daddy

OMG thank you!

>Nigga
Like anything you have to say has any meaning.

what a baddie

This thread is dead, so I'm posting more puns. Unless you want it to 404.

I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.

roll
pls

So what if I don't know what the word "apocalypse" means!? It's not the end of the world!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Glad you appreciate

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned: couldn't concentrate.

The girl quit her job at the doughnut factory because she was fed up with the hole business.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lfINSh2zD1
I hope you don't mind but my voice is a little worse than usual because I'm making a new video that as me singing in my loli voice and it kinda strains my voice ^^

I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.

No worries, you still did an awesome job! Thanks!

I am so poor I can't even pay attention.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TnuNkLVmyP

LOL mad.

FUCK THIS BITCH

I don't get people who stumble into mirrors. They need to watch themselves.

Please say "Death to all jews, subscribe to JackSepticEye."

You'd be mad too if some nigger bitch came into your thread to steal your thunder, you massive cunt.

Can you say watermelon chicken ongo bongo fugg nigga poppin' caps KFC koolaid watermelon

Madddddd

^_^ Thank you Enkidu, you're wonderful!

I knew a woman who owned a taser, man was she stunning

"You mean you want me to suck your... your cock?"

roll

Dear Lord, Father who art in heaven, I come to you today to pray for knowledge, for which many men have asked and received of you o Lord. I do not understand many things in this world, and I have many questions. Mine is simple, o God. Does spider have pusspuss? Does spider have pusspuss?

Hey Niko! Its Roman, lets go bowling

fuck
reroll

Roll

roll

There is a special species of bird that is really good at holding stuff together. They are called velcrows.

Dis

Reroll

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

rolling

this

wheres that JOI fam?

rolling

Reroll

>.

Willing to say shit for y'all for a bit. I've been up all night and my day has been shitty.
Reply to this post and those ending in 6 will get. All recordings will be on va_milk on twitter since im on mobile.

"daddy put it in slowly! oh! I feel it in my belly!"

Roringu

REROLL

Win

vimeo.com/200525123