Pssshhht, theres no such thing as a white hispanic

Pssshhht, theres no such thing as a white hispanic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46iOHy2lIEY
youtube.com/watch?v=MEV2a3xhFlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

North spaniards are white, the southern are kebabs and the americans if not white theyre mestizo

Actually I happen to be a white Hispanic. Dad was a Gonzalez and let's just say my mom's family is white

Dont put us in the same bag you dipshit, Hispania is Spain, that latino morons call themselves in that way because they want to feel whitenened

Okay, you know, usually I just brush posts like these off as shitposting, but I gotta know

What was your intention when making this
thread?

Were you looking to start an arguement with various strangers from the internet?

Did you just want some fleeting attention that maybe you don't get irl?

C'mon user, I doubt anyone you actually know bothers to ask you these kinds of questions, so tell us

How are you?

this fam, its pitiful to watch

It just bothers be that mexican crime is lumped in with white crime statistics so it looks like we are more violent then we are when its mexicans that just arent ready for civilization yet. and as a H'white Anglo Saxon, i hate the authority to tell you that.

Okay, I can understand that.

But still, that's hardly enough basis for a full thread. if anything, this might be an opinion you post in a more generalized thread, perhaps one in Sup Forums

So my question remains: Why did you ~really~ start this thread? It's a Monday, not even noon yet, and you're on Sup Forums complaining about white mexicans.

Do you have a job? A place of your own? A girlfriend maybe?

Your Sup Forumsros are here if you want to talk about the real issues, mate. Because honestly, this thread will most likely 404 if we dont change to topic soon

i like you user

I dont like you user

I don't belong to this country, please get me out...

When I was a little guy, my uncle told me something I'll never forget

>inb4 With great power comes great responsibility

He said, "You walk into a room with 20 people, 10 of 'em will like you, 10 of 'em won't. That room is Life."

You two just reminded me of him, he died of cancer a few years back though.

Dude......

Yeah, yeah, I kinda got off topic there

did OP die?

im still here, just masturbating furiously to lazy town ''im number one but...''' videos

youtube.com/watch?v=46iOHy2lIEY

I live in England some of the royals were married to Spaniards years ago. B4 murica even existed Spanish mixed with other europeans. Latin America Mexico etc are different things

This thread reminds me of the old Sup Forums, people chilling, random shit (actually random shit instead the same roullettes and fb shit), i like it

You get me fam, almost all the european royals married eachother, so we are kinda the same if you think of it, i hate when latinos call themselves "hispanic" when we are different, like mohawks and english conquerors

Watch this episode of based ramsay with me fam

youtube.com/watch?v=MEV2a3xhFlk

So you're mexican?

..Sure buddy, sure

Well, if ever you feel the need to talk about shit that maybe you can't with whatever people you do know, at least know you can take solace in cloak of anonymity our beloved Sup Forums provides

We're all Outlanders here, friendo.

I gotta split, fairly busy day ahead of me.

Peace out, you silly negroes

>anonymity

Not quite anonymous these days im afraid