Evening B

Evening B,

So this happened yesterday...

Was doing this girl so hard I felt a snap...thought the blood was from her.

Anyone else done this? Or similar?

It stings like fuck, scared to get a boner, been to hospital to get it cheddar out because I lost so much blood from that area.
How to kill your confidence!

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/health/Torn-frenulum-(banjo-string).aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, but I'm always afraid of this happening to much. That's why I don't let my girl ride me and why I'm careful when I'm doing her. Just don't pull out so far next time you're fucking her.

You become a man OP congrats!!!

I did the exact same thing. It's no big deal

Wait wtf is it? The pic is fucking impossible to read

You ripped it, the part that holds your foreskin up.
Idk the part name in english.

It'll heal just give it a week or two rest
Means no sex and no jerking off

I have let mine get cut at a clinic because it was too tight.
Yours was probably too tight as well and you ripped it while having sex with her.

Got to keep it clean though.
it may get a bit swollen, if it keeps on hurting a lot for more than a few days you might want to see a doc because then you might have an infection.

Yeah and me - then it finally happened. Yep il take note of that..

snapped his banjo string. I've done this before, can happen if your girl is on top and you half pop out half down and then she effectively sits down on the back of your dick only and it grates your skin and tears your banjo.

It hurts.

Did exactly the same thing a few years ago! It literally effects nothing, don't worry about it dude

show me your butthole op

I tore mine and it fucked up how my foreskin retracted/rolled back over the head

Ended up getting cut because it was so fucking annoying all the time

Here you go.
news-medical.net/health/Torn-frenulum-(banjo-string).aspx

snapped your banjo! dont worry about it bro. just keep it clean

Ah if its not a big deal then.

Yes the Banjo String - the nurse who look at it said that straight away.

It does hurt - more the blood that gets you though - it bleeds like crazy.

So it wont't effect anything then?

Hopefully it heals correctly so I don't have to get it cut then

My butt hole is for me only btw

>get it cheddar out

Ah nice link thanks.

So just normal washing? Nothing special? No soap I guess...

Did that cost you much?
I'm UK but I don't think it would come under the NHS. As its a cosmetic issue

Yes my fucking phone! All the chedars out

£2k to get it done privately

God damn, that's enough, but if it comes to it I will have to! Hopefully it heals in a decent way...

Probably heal fine, I think mine was an edge case. My foreskin and frenulum was always a bit tight anyway.

That would definitely come under NHS if it's not working as it should, even just cosmetic if it's affecting confidence mood whatever, it would be done for free.

no its for me too. I demand it now. be a good boy and show me your stinker

Cutfag master race reporting in, enjoy your cheese and split foreskins

The only women that find your cocks attractive are niggerlovers and filthy yuropoors.

Iv always herd that un-cut guys always had problems with phimosis and " banjo strings "( frenulum skin )

A lot of guys wish they could remove it, so i guess rejoice in knowing you dont have to worry about ripping it anymore.

Pssst, circumsize your boys, save them the pain.

I'm cut myself...but are you retarded...?

lol

get cut filthy faggot

happened to me 3times... give it at least a week to heal properly.... my advice is to cut the skin off....

haaa gay

My banjo string snapped when I was 16, you'll be fine.

Thanks for the thread, will be more careful in future.

Jesus you uncut fags have more fucking problems with your dicks than I even knew existed.

>cut master race

If it was within the past 2 days i'd recommend you go get it sewn up proper cause letting it heal naturally will just leave a lot of uneven scar tissue which will be MUCH more prone to reccurence.

Let them burn it away. For me it snapped more then once. Once removed, it was heaven

Yeah, save them from the pain by causing them pain as a baby and removing something you have no right to. Let them decide if they want yo have a circ when they're older. Also, what about all the millions of males around the world who are intact that have no problem whatsoever?

>banjo string
ultimate keks
is it really how it called damn i laugh really hard

holy shit that happened to me many many years ago

I feel your pain dude

Enjoy your desensitized penis and absence of choice.

Yeah, google it.
I seriously thought that too lmao.