What are your thoughts on Mexico?, i mean the white Mexico, the cities etc...

What are your thoughts on Mexico?, i mean the white Mexico, the cities etc, everyone seems to see us as some aztec mongoloid and thats not true, there are a lot of white nice people living here and youre treating us like shit, what did we did to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Vn2L6f7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off beaner, BUILD THE WALL

eh white mexico is cool.

I kinda understand you, most of the world its full of immigrant nowadays, specialy USA, i think they want to feel they have a nation when its not, theye just the bastard son of England made by niggers and jewish bankers

Yeah, I've got no problem with this part of Mexico.

Pretty much this, i think is stupid the xenophobia of americans when their population its a bunch of chinese, black, mexican, italian, muslim etc

americans are xenophobic? what the fuck are you on? virtually every country in the world has an awful view of americans

Drug cartels keep killing Canadian tourists. That said I don't hate Mexicans but I won't ever set foot in your country.

>Canada
>Literally SJWland
Just dont come to the narco zones dude, but hey i hate it too anyways

>everyone seems to see us as some aztec mongoloid
Maybe because we see so many brown aztec Mexicans here?

Thats because theyre worthless here so they go to murica, anyways trust me, there are more white people in mexico than you think, and we hate the shitskins too

so... what's the deal with autochthonous descendants, OP?

they aren't nice people?

youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Vn2L6f7A

You let the brown skins breed like flies because of Catholic faith.

The problem with you white Mexicans is that you are either fucking dirt poor or really rich. I can't tell who is who by looking at you.

No

Watered down version of DTLA.
All of white washed Mexico.
All of it.

but there are a lot less than you want to make us believe

even the majority of those "white" mexicans are in fact fair skinned mestizos

The one's that claim they're white are usually the brownest most beaner looking out of all of them in my experience.

I live in the midwest and a lot of beaners look pretty white. Don't know if they lose their color or some shit. Of course you can tell them apart by their beaner wardrobe and pickup trucks. But they never say their white. Just the insecure self hating ones.

Let me guess... thread made by the same faggot/organization that spams the trip threads, race bait threads, and pepe wojack threads, right?

>PLS GIBB ME ATTENSION: the threads

I went there and I saw pyramids, saw monkeys and ate spicy food. Everyone there was friendly and nice.

But I'm conflicted really, I don't agree with them coming here and stealing jobs, but they're always jobs that I'd literally kill myself before I'd ever had to stoop low enough to actually have to do them.