How do you flirt with girls on tinder? Decide what I say

How do you flirt with girls on tinder? Decide what I say

yo you gon suck this dick or whats good

Hey baby, im just messaging to say that i think you're beautiful

Hey Alicia. You look cute but if you want more replies crop out the weirdo looking human on the right.

Can I cum on your face, please?

I like your brother, can you hook us up? We can have a threesome if you'd like

so do you frequent Sup Forums or not?

underrated post

Hello m´lady

marry fuck or kill... Bieber, Donald Trump. Or myself. Gotta choose one for each

rawling

reroll

aren't you a little young to be on tinder? does your mom know she's in your profile pic?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

>asking how to flirt with a single mom

You don't. You ask them if they're dtf and if they say no back off. If a single mom isnt a horny bitch she wants you to raise her ugly kid, use caution op.

3 way me you and the kid?

kek

reroll

winrar

Why would you even want to flirt with that

>single mother (?)
>pie face
>mall goth look
>fish gaze

You have 2 hands and 3 holes, cover the 2 you dont want me to penetrate

hitler did nothing wrong

is OP going to deliver or should he be on grindr