Is Annie's career over?

is Annie's career over?

she hasn't released anything in years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont know what youre talking about because shes releasing something later this year. She was going to release it in spring but delayed it. Her label probably did it so she could make that festival money next year. She is on subsidiary of a major label.

>She is on subsidiary of a major label.
what a fucking sell out

Really. Go read "Our band is your life" to understand that indie labels haven't been a thing since the early 90s.

Her other label was 4AD a very well distributed label that is a subsidary of Beggar's Banquet a collective of well distributed "indie" labels. Go read the lists of artists signed to Beggar's Banquet and its subsidiaries and you will understand that it's a thin line between "indie" and "mainstream"

i need to stop longing after rival waifus

you're taking the memes a bit too serious methinks

Slightly. I just don't think that "sellout" is a viable insult nowadays.

What do you mean? Who is the rival you are talking about?

Technically, Taylor Swift is on an indie label as well, but...

It definitely is.

maybe it is for sloths who haven't tried to make a living through music before

waifuposting disguised as a thread where facts are disregarded kek

she's not even a good waifu she looks like a shriveled old woman

POST IT ALREADY!!!!!

i need this

It's like she's been stuck in a crystal or something. It's been what, 4 years now?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs [Embed

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

More than you can afford pal.

she's making horror kino now

collab when with Halyley Williams

Obviously you don't know shit about music if you don't think sellout is a viable insult.

Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What happened? Everyone barely remembers her now. Is her career dead? Is she a hack? Is she still on drugs? Was becoming a lesbian the biggest mistake of her career? Why is her singing voice so awful btw? Will people even bother with her new album? Will Cara dumping her affect her songwriting? Does anyone else think her guitarplaying is cheesy as hell? Will the next arc of her career be even crazier? Did Brian Eno ditch her for some new better talent instead? Will the old Annie ever comeback? What went wrong, Sup Forums?