Dubs decides what i ask

Dubs decides what i ask

Lets see how fast we can get blocked

I want to kill myself, if one more animal dies. I'll put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger after killing my family. Pay me $1000 PayPal and I won't kill them or myself. I can't take this anymore. Do you want this blood on your hands?

"Kill yourself faggot. /thread"

Is eating ass animal abuse?

Would you rather eat a chicken nugget or be gang raped by a dozen Africans?

How will i get my proteins? I doubt Tofu(or any other protein rich plant) will do enough

Gonna start off mellow just to gain trust

i once rammed a cockerel up my ass, am i a sinner?

if I eat out a chicken, do I get the same amount of protein as I would if I ate its egg?

am I aloud to have sexual relations with an animal yet still be a vegan?

Do vegans swallow?

You have to eat ALL these eggs.

tell them you love animals so much that nothing else turns you on and you are unable to stop dreaming about fucking a dead puppy

Fuck mellow go balls deep. Rolling for ban

WINRAR

How can I be a vegan but also follow the Green pact, I dont believe in eating plants for morality reasons. Because it's disrespectful to nature. The Green Pact was an oath made by the Bosmer to Y'ffre, the forest deity, in return for his patronage. The pact dictates Bosmer cannot kill, injure, or eat any vegetation.The known conditions of the Green Pact are as follows:
Only meat-based products can be consumed.
Prohibits the use of wood or other vegetable derivatives as building materials.
Forbidden to harm trees and plant life for their own betterment.
Forbidden to smoke anything of a vegetable nature.

What is PETA's stance on the Green pact? I heard that they murder plants is that true?

Since you have already said you have a DEEP connection with animals, roll towards that you REAAAALY love animals and like to fornicate with them and that you are trying to have a child with your pet yak that you imported from Mongolia. But be sure to be all serious like, we don't want them thinking you don't really love your animal friends with benefits.

I mean I have a deep connection with them in a spiritual way. Maybe even deeper. I know my dog loves peanut butter from past experience (summer camp don't ask) and Iowa's wondering if peanut butter is vegan

I was *

Don't be a faggot OP

Waiting for them to get back to me

;

they won't. you trolled too obviously
dubs threads often suck ass for that reason

Yup, newfags dont know how to troll

How do get my dick unstuck from a chicken? It's starting to decay.

Do you really love Katniss?

this

What's the most painful way to kill a dog, you know so I can avoid doing it?

go for it friend, i look forward to your thread

Tell them your name is peter and your sick of being associated and called a tree hugging cat fucker so they should change there name if they would be as kind

/thread

you can move on with your lives again, user.

Where did op go?