/éire/ = /gael/

eagrán /náisiúnachas/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/northern-ireland-stormont-crisis-sinn-fein-dup-united-ireland-credible-inevitable-a7615756.html
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/wellknown-journalist-pleads-guilty-to-six-sex-offences-35509065.html
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/nier-automata
digitallydownloaded.net/2017/03/review-nier-automata-greatest-game-ever.html
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/media/melanie-phillips-says-ireland-isnt-real/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No fucking idea what is meant to be going on in that pic.

It's our nature to destroy Britain and its empire. We've already tainted Australia and the US with our offspring.

>tfw no average irish gf

hi(: i heard u like cock

I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.

I'm sad you didn't kill yourself.

I'm mad you didn't kill yourself.

be a lad and go kill yourself.

I'm Brad, did you kill Yousef?

It'd be bad if you killed yourself.

Yourself should be killed

I'm Hans do you know how to goosestep?

I'm Franz do you know how to unite the empire against its enemies?

independent.co.uk/voices/northern-ireland-stormont-crisis-sinn-fein-dup-united-ireland-credible-inevitable-a7615756.html

(-:

british media is already turning against you

whats the worst county to live in? my votes for leitrim

Dublin.

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/wellknown-journalist-pleads-guilty-to-six-sex-offences-35509065.html

The ((Irish Times)))

que

Probably one of the less populated and rural counties so Roscommon and places like it.

You're going to get a few HUR DUBLIN replies to

>You're going to get a few HUR DUBLIN replies to
>arrogant Dubs thinking Dublin is infallible
Right on cue.

Did that trap ever reply?

What are "yokes" and why do Irish tree planters love them?

> Dublin is infallible

Far from it. Dublin has loads of problems but I'd still rather live her than any other county.

If I was forced to pick another I'd go with Galway. Wouldn't bother my hole with Cork though

Yokes are nickname for sweets(candy)

>Wouldn't bother my hole with Cork though
Why is that?

Also, what is the fascination that people seem to have with Galway? Never understood the appeal myself.

Either Dublin or Drogheda. Dark, dreary, poor and dangerous places with scumbags everywhere. Practically slums.

Strange

>Drogheda
Not a county.

It is depressing as fuck though.

Micks are so cute :3

>Why is that?
I've been a few times and I just don't like the place. Had a couple of scraps on nights out but that happens everywhere.

Its just a boring place desu

>fascination that people seem to have with Galway

Its a beautiful place. The city is lovely and so are the people. I always have a wonderful time when I go

Dublin people love Galway for the same people Irish descended people in Boston and London love it. They're so seperated from the rest of the country they feel like they're re-connecting with their roots and stuff like the Irish language, ceile music and aran jumpers are the type of things that actually happen in modern Ireland.
It matches their expectations of what traditional Irishness feels like.
They feel strange when they go to Cork or Limerick as those people neither act like Dubliners nor Paddy bumpkins so they're not sure what to think and feel a bit distant towards them.

Cool

>Had a couple of scraps on nights out but that happens everywhere

It really doesn't..

anybody know who this is?

We know its a "well known" male journalist aged 53.

>Its just a boring place desu
Compared to Galway? Really?
>The city is lovely and so are the people
I find Galway to be unbelievably boring. There's nothing to do there unless you like looking at the sea or playing in the sea. It just feels like an overgrown version of any town you might find on the West Coast.

>Dublin people love Galway for the same people Irish descended people in Boston and London love it. They're so seperated from the rest of the country they feel like they're re-connecting with their roots and stuff like the Irish language, ceile music and aran jumpers are the type of things that actually happen in modern Ireland.
Good theory. But it still doesn't explain why people from outside Dublin seem to love Galway too - particularly under-30's.

Also, didn't we recently have a discussion here about how Galway has a sizable population of West Brits too?

>It really doesn't..
He's from Dublin though - fights on the street are the norm in the big smoke.

Just Cork then??

As a Dub I love it for the people. All very friendly and happy to help.

Cork people act like shitheads. Maybe that's just because I'm a Dub though.

Ah well. Different strokes and all that.

> fights on the street are the norm in the big smoke

I've seen fights nearly everywhere I go.

Cork, Galway, Belfast and Limerick

Even saw a fight in Waterford

>fights in Limerick
there's no such thing

>Even saw a fight in Waterford
Ah now, going to Waterford and NOT seeing a fight would be remarkable. People don't tend to be aware how rough Waterford can be.

Good point. Thought it would be relatively chill but every youngfella seem's to be looking to prove something

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>every youngfella seem's to be looking to prove something
Yeah, I had always thought that was more of a rural town thing until I had the pleasure of spending some time in Waterford. Like Galway it just feels like an overgrown town; it has retained all the negatives of a town and gained none of the benefits of being a city.

Dying to kill a Nigerian lads.

Got socially cuckolded by bluewolf again lads

Can't stand another day in that fucking /ita/

Did you see the Nier reviews, frogweeb?

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/nier-automata

>tfw I have to wait 2-3 months before I can play it
Fuck my life.

That's not too bad, hope you don't get spoiled. I hear there are some juicy twists.

can't find the nail clippers lads

To be honest, it's the combat that appeals to me the most. I've never played Nier or any of the Drakengard games and would most likely have had zero interest in Automata were it not for Platinum Games' involvement. I've spent more time than I care to admit watching videos of the combat gameplay - it's just so fluid, aesthetic, and looks like it would be fun as fuck.

Also helps that the soundtrack is god-tier.

Bite them

you tainted aus as much as scotland tainted canada ie not at all since you were british then

I haven't played any previous in the series either but got hooked on the demo. I'm really into the characters and atmosphere from what I've seen, Taro seems like one of the most creative designers in the industry, one of the quotes from the reviews about him was a bit extreme but it seems he made quite an impact.

>Put simply, NieR: Automata is the greatest game ever made. It’s not just that it is the deepest and most narratively potent game ever developed - and it is a truly deep narrative experience - but more than that, Yoko Taro has finally found perhaps the developer on the planet capable of doing his visionary work justice. This game is a true, genuine work of art, and anyone who wants to prove that gaming does possess an equivalent to the greatest novels, operas, theatre plays, or paintings, now has that very game to point to. Yoko Taro is gaming’s Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Welles, all rolled into one.

digitallydownloaded.net/2017/03/review-nier-automata-greatest-game-ever.html

Stop pretending you're different. Ireland is the UK's Canada.

>Put simply, NieR: Automata is the greatest game ever made. It’s not just that it is the deepest and most narratively potent game ever developed - and it is a truly deep narrative experience - but more than that, Yoko Taro has finally found perhaps the developer on the planet capable of doing his visionary work justice. This game is a true, genuine work of art, and anyone who wants to prove that gaming does possess an equivalent to the greatest novels, operas, theatre plays, or paintings, now has that very game to point to. Yoko Taro is gaming’s Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Welles, all rolled into one.
I'll be honest - as much as I want that to be true, it sounds incredibly hyperbolic.

Bannerlord when

>Yoko Taro is gaming’s Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Welles, all rolled into one
that might be a bit much

q1 2018 goy, next blog is in june though so don't worry :^)

yoke can mean either "that thing i forgot the name of" or LSD.

me in front of wales

kc is down

Member watching the us election with /éire/? I member.

wasn't that long ago

no, i was on some chan you've never heard of
i think i thought everyone ITT would be asleep

he members

>the newfag underaged yank is making an attempt at elitism by referencing the shitty splinter chans he frequents again

will he ever stay there

it's a shame he shits up those chans

fuck off angrylad

Any yokes?

if i was to order a phone worth 160 euro on aliexpress from china would I have to pay customs and VAT or just customs?

The furthest points from Europe have the most ancient archaeology... they lied to you in school.

Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day by Throwing a Crucifix or Religious Statue into a Septic Tank or Manhole.

ive never been charged customs with anything from aliexpress
granted i've only ever bought cheap stuff/nothing like a phone

teacht post do variant deas :33

Yeah I'll probably be stopped then. What sort of shit have you bought? Any recommendations? There's honestly too much to choose.

Worst general

Fucking hate you bastards, use are a shower of boring cunts letting Ireland down

You might not be stopped if you go for a free carrier like Swisspost or Swedenpost, but it'll take a frw weeks tp get here. I got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro recently from there, it's good. I'd look at /csg/ on Sup Forums, they have a decent page on the Sup Forums wiki too.

Unironically ordered a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro few days ago and it shipped today, we must be soul brothers. Yeah well aware of that general came across it a month ago ordered lots of shit. How do you find the phone? Did you install a custom rom on it? How do you find the cameras? Happy with it?

I'll be honest with you, I only really use the Clover app on it, so my opinion is probably not very helpful. I didn't install a custom rom on it, but I got a defective phone first time around so I didn't install a custom rom on it incase it fucked up and I lost the warranty on the second one. Camera is okay, other phones have better cameras but again I don't really use it. I'm happy enough with it.

>I find Galway to be unbelievably boring. There's nothing to do there unless you like looking at the sea or playing in the sea. It just feels like an overgrown version of any town you might find on the West Coast.
That's the beauty of it though.

~t. Galwegian

Though if you go to the eastern side of the city, it takes on more of the character of the midlands and has a fair few foreign estates.

can't decide on NUIG or UCC

galway has better craic and nightlife, but I don't have any student accomodation in galway didn't get any

Which county are you from

>going to college

kilkenny

Physically repulsed by Arlene Foster, lads.

Cork.

Did you consider Maynooth or one of the Dublin ones?

Physically abused by Arlene Foster, lads.

Why do you say Cork over Galway?

Never even considered Maynooth 2bh, considered Carlow and Waterford, didn't bother with Dublin ones since accommodation is expensive and not a big fan of dublin anyway

why does she have no accent?

SEXY YOKE

Cork's a bigger city, more in tune with the east.

The way I see it, Greater Connaught includes Clare and Kerry, a corridor through Limerick county and parts of Offally, Westmeath (Athlone) and Longford.

Loads of people from Kilkenny go to Maynooth by the way.

She's a West Brit West Brit

fintan o'toole is a massive TOOL

Is Galway not more craic though? And the air of the atlantic might put me more in tune with my gaelic roots

He's right though.

It's bemusing to see the implicit "come on guys we're white let us in" undercurrent in this anti-Trump blitz. But the "muh no Irish no dogs" line doesn't work either because everyone knows the illegal Irish over there aren't there to go from 2nd/3rd world to 1st world living standards, they're there for the "culture" or simple economic benefit.

>Is Galway not more craic though?
That's a meme.

And Cork is pretty "Gaelic".

what nightclubs and shit to do do you recommend in cork?

I'm not from Cork.
Besides, go where your friends are going or try out the ones that interest you. I wouldn't tell you "go here but don't go there" even if I had any specific opinion to give you.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/media/melanie-phillips-says-ireland-isnt-real/

>Melanie Phillips, in a column for The Times, has suggested that Ireland is not an “authentic” country in an article intended to support the Union.

>She claimed that “Ireland itself has a tenuous claim to nationhood” as part of her attempt to argue that Britain is more of a genuine nation than Scotland or any other part of the UK, current or former, that might try to secede.

Interesting a Jew says this.

my friends are all cunts though

She says that because the model of "nationhood" that "Britain" has was basically civic nationalism: become an *nglo Pr*d and you'll be able to get in on the shekel-grubbing backstabbing.

The Celtic nations were destroyed through deliberate genocide/cultural reprogramming but hurr durr since you can live if you obey our culture we should pat ourselves on the back. Ironic as well is that this attitude coming back to bite the English is what made modern Britain the multicultural shithole it is today. They're trying to Anglicise the whole world by bringing them to England.

Truth be told the Romans' biggest mistake had to do with Judea.