>wake up

>go on my computer

>watch a bit of shit youtube

>go on facebook and twitter and look through suicide inducing posts

>go on discord

>i will usually have a message saying something like "hay user come play vidya"

>play vidya for the whole day and browse Sup Forums

>i could be doing more productive shit like coding or anything

what do i do i wanna be more productive whenever i try to do shit im not motivated my life is so depressing

anyone else had my problems and managed to "fix" yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6BjOrbdnDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indian

I have your problems. You're addicted to electronics, just like me. Just like most Americans. Nofap is a good way to reset your brain to look for new priorities. Also, think about moving locations. Like, a new city or something.

Why don't you start by looking for a job?

uninstall it

You should have studied at school. Now your gonna be worthless for the rest of your life

ill try no fap i don't really fap no much

still in collage but idk

im still studying fam its just that i have a lot of spear time and i waste it

idk if i should make more irl friends or go out more

If you're in college, why are you wasting time on Sup Forums? Trust me, go study.

Smoke some pot or do acid one night and youll realise how lucky you are to be alive

>NEET
>College

pick one

i don't need to study i have not assignments or anything due. I just need a more productive way to spend time.

were do i buy my stuff i heard silk road got shut down

Weed causes short-term memory loss. Stay away from it if you're in college because you're supposed to be learning things. That means using your memory.

Oh so you don't have midterms this semester?
Fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself actually, just never study. More room on the curve for me, loser

i know what you mean but NEET is now mostly used for losers no matter if they in education or not

:C ur mean

All neets are losers but not all losers are neets

Since you're actually studying (which I'm pretty sure means you're not a NEET by definition) you're basically in the same boat as me.

I've actually started feeling kind of better over the past half year, even though I'm still not great.
What helped me is realizing that I'm basically stuck in a retarded circle of depression.
I feel like shit so I'm never motivated to do anything useful/productive which makes me feel even worse, which in turn makes me feel even less motivated.
My solution to this problem is that basically, you just have to choose to be happy. Motivation will not be as much of a problem if you're just fine with being lost at the moment.

You get up and do nothing with your day? That's fine, means you didn't feel like doing anything. Don't berate yourself over it. It will only make you feel worse.
Don't try and imagine how much you could do with your time if you just stood up and stopped slacking, because it's bullshit. Almost no one in the world has that much self control, and considering that you're depressed, it's not surprising that you lack it even more. I know that feeling, it sucks, but trying to force yourself, and then feeling like shit because you can't doesn't help one bit.

Just try to be ok with your current position in life, and try to change things little by little.
You think coding might be a good thing to do to be productive? Ok. Do a bit of it. Don't plan on working for 8 hours straight, don't even plan on doing 2 hours or some shit. Just try and do as little as you can, and if you're feeling fine you can do more, if not, then it's fine, at least you did a little bit.

Basically what I'm saying is, you can choose to be happy, everything else will follow that.

Its literally Not in Education Employment or Training
you are in education you dingbat

I am also on the same page as op. Glad to have read this response. Thanks bro. Just what I needed to hear.

You can't just choose to be happy. Your body needs a certain amount of nutrients and essential amino acids and fatty acids and vitamins in order to sustain a good mood. Why don't you try fasting through breakfast and lunch? Eat an apple in the morning and nothing else until dinner. Plus nofap. Then the "search and succeed" areas of your brain will be kicked into action, you hunter-gatherer-turned-domestic

i heard weed makes you happy shall i smoke some of that

might also add that you have to be fine with the fact that shit won't just magically become great over night, and then you'll be happy for all of your life.

Shit goes up and down, but it's fine. Just try and improve yourself bit by bit, even if it's the tiniest bit imaginable, be happy you did it, instead of being sad or angry that you didn't reach "your full potential"

If your mommy and daddy have you in a position to your degree and play vidya all day you should just quit bitching maybe hit them up for gym membership

I mean you kind of can.
Maybe "happy" is not the right word. Contempt might be more fitting.
I wasn't exactly talking about the mood actually, more about your view on life.

Weed causes short-term memory loss. It can help you enjoy things more, because it gives you less thought-control, so I guess in a way you'll feel happy on weed doing things you enjoy. But remember, you'll end up remembering less. So if you're in college, don't smoke.

Go lift; reach your full potential.

aha i see

i know working out gives you a natural high shall i go to the gym or some shit

my collage allows us to go to the school gym for free

alot of chads go there so idk if i should

I'm not sure this is really true.
Unless you're talking about memory-loss while you're actually high, in which case, I don't see how that influences him smoking while spending his free time.
It might be true for complete pot-heads, but that's not really a good measure to show what happens if you smoke once in a while.

Second year comp. engineer here
I never study and have good grades. Went to 3 different internships already yet I still spend almost all my free time on video games.
Don't be so hard on yourself, you're already leagues ahead of people like who need to study hard to get good grades.
These guys get squashed in the workplace, hard work often goes unnoticed unlike this one guy with fast critical-thinking.

>implying that we're not talking about quotidian habits
>implying that when people start smoking weed in college, they only do so once in a while

>College student who doesn't work full-time
>Implying that hard work goes unnoticed
>Spends time on vidya instead of networking
>Implying that spending all your free time on vidya is a way for OP to be more productive

im a mess so i took up eating and vidya and not showering
>mfw i was a fucktard who abused my body and social life for 3 yEARS
So, i got up, got myself a job, limited myself on vidya and food
lost a fuckton of weight
picked up a guitar
now im a chubby guitar playing prick. Cant say i managed to fix anything, except for my pizza ass looking face cause of excess junk food inhailation

Did the guitar help much? As a college student, I've been thinking about learning it as a way to pass time, since I feel like it would help a minor amount as far as depression in my case goes.

speaking of shit youtube
youtu.be/_6BjOrbdnDw