Just slit my cousin dog throat in front of him , his wife and 2 children

Just slit my cousin dog throat in front of him , his wife and 2 children
> faggot came to stay in the family house with all his fucking animals including his children and whore and have the place in a mess i went to visit and saw my mother place in shit got in a argument and took the dog from outside brought it in the living room where they all was watching TV and slit it throat told them next time it will be his daughter

Think i might need some counseling cause his daughter was the first thing that came to mind before the dog & i was gonna do it BUT A VOICE said dog

...got any pics?

you sound like a well adjusted individual

of course not. he would have led with that.

he probably got his ass beat by his cousin and is now daydreaming.

have fun in prison OP, thats about as obvious a sign as you can get for a serial killer and any jury would send you away for life.

lol, family disputes
I bet you're off the Christmas card list now

fag, you didn't even do it, you wish you were strong enough but it's just your little fantasies.

Who was phone?

Are you by chance a muslim?

If you really did that, right about now you'd be in jail for not just killing someone else's animal, but also making an active threat to not only harm, but murder a child.

cant house in my name and he broke as fuck

No you didn't. Why do you feel it necessary to lie on the Internet. Did you forget your meds

Let's hear how you'd get away with the murder of a child. If you're dumb enough to use this website, your dumb enough to get caught.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm humoring him.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge there kiddo. If this is true, which it's most likely not, enjoy that jail time brah. Make sure you keep your ass nice and lubed up so bubba doesn't hurt you too bad when he makes you his bitch.

Go tell your fantasies elsewhere you stupid faggot.

OP is a faggot

>brah
>kiddo
You are an even bigger piece of shit than OP.
I'd really love to see a cage match between you and OP who murdered a dog in front of its family. Brah.

>Just slit my cousin dog throat in front of him , his wife and 2 children
KEK yeah right edgelord. Prove it then.

fucking kill yourself seriously. op is a mild faggot compared to you.