WWYD / cuck / rape fantasies

WWYD / cuck / rape fantasies.

you know the drill by now.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf, mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Rape Bridgette

Anyone want to rape her?

she looks tight, got any pics showing off her body? or would I just have to face fuck her and fill her belly button up with cum?

Wwyd to her?

I like this one and would love ripping that shirt off and gaggin her with that santa hat.

any chance you got some more showing off her legs, possibly in like long socks or stockings?

wwyd to my wife?

Double her over that swing, rip those shorts off and tie her hands and feet together, fuck her from behind till she gets good and wet then switch over to her ass hole, after a few minutes of that spin her around and make her suck her shit off my dick, then I blow my load on her face and leave her there for the next horny dad to come and find.

my girl

Any topless?

Add me on kik all the files are too big, @johnadams4333

I'd blow my load on her bare shoulder and make her crane her neck to lick it off.

Add me on kik @johnadams4333 all the files are too big

don't have it, can you resize them or make an imgur?

actual cuck here. not fantasy
pic related, my wife.

she got kik?

Rape her on her parent's bed, constantly calling her with the name of her mother. I would make sure she gets impregnate with my seed.

Fucking bitch, slim body and big tits, she thinks she can go around in that kind of attire.

More of my wife

would have her dress is something sheer, sexy and short. She wil serve drinks to my friends I invite over.
We wil play a game, where they can all do anything. As long as I have done it first

So if I have her blow me, they can. if I finger her pussy they can.

So I wil do something extra now and then until we all fuck her and creampie her pussy and leave her full of cum

My gf WWYD?

wwyd to my gf's little sister?

Would be a shame if she were to fall back wards there, hitting her head just hard enough to go unconscious and wake up a few minutes later naked on the couch in side. ..

wwyd

Anything for my gf and I to play out tonight?

Right

wwyd?

That's the nervous look she would have on her face when I brought 3 friends over to tag team in and out of every hole on her body.

sucking some cock

Few years old but she doesn't put up much bikini. She's an innocent little whore

Have you tried tying her up yet?

Wwyd

innocent and whore are kind of contradicting there? Is she gonna let me rail it in her or am I going to have to take her by force?

try kellybae

I would slip her some drugs at the club, take her back to your house, tie her to the bed face down naked with a pillow under her hips, lick her pussy and asshole as she moans with pleasure, then force my 9x6" cock into her tight virgin asshole and dumb my hot load, all while you watch on camera from another room. Got any pics of the pussy and ass please OP?

wwyd??

Ya she uses her panties, and I blindfold her and pretend to break in and hate fuck her. Looking for more

She'd look hot with her hands tied behind her back, once that's done I'd guide her down to her knees where she would kneel with her mouth open eagerly awaiting my cock.

would you r*pe my girlfriend?

eat her ass out as she holds her cheeks apart for you. Wet her hole, making it nice and moist and fuck her dirtbox deep until her own shit lubes your cock and make a precum shit smoothie of her.while her cunt and mouth are filled

make it rough then, choke her till she passes out, shove your dick deep in her convulsing body and twist her nipples to bring her back around.

You'll have to take it by force. The more
Violent the better

She nees to be taught a lesson that if you dress like a slut whore like this, you're going to be treated like one. I would anally rape her until she explodes in the biggest orgasm she's EVER fucking had. Then I'd make her beg me to fuck her again.

would totally r*ape your girlfriend, with my hard d*cik right in her p*ssy.

Which one and wwyd

same deal. bitch is looking for a raw fucking and I can tell. Id invite her over to a day party and get her super fucked up enough so she'll spread her legs for me and all my friends in the backyard

In a fucking heartbeat! More pics?

you like her huh? how would you do it? i have more pics of her

WWYD

how would you do it?

would fuck her while licking her tits

far left, would fuck her missionary, but hard, then cum inside her

I'd love to give this girl a nice tit fuck

Anybody?

Do you think the parents of your bitch are counting the amounts of cocks their daughter is taking? I bet they do, probably, while they fuck, they think about their fresh-meat daughter collecting male's sperm. They must be so proud to have such a cock teaser, a successful receptacle for fresh sperm.
I would love to make them grandparents. I would love to make a mother out of your whore.

If i were her father i would hide a camera in her room, and jerk off to the videos of she getting fucked by all her BFs.

Make her do the splits on the bed and pound her in that position.

nice trips

You both get high, she "has to rest" for a bit, I'm hiding in closet, I come out and gag her, tie her to the bed face down, rip her panties off, eat her pussy until as she moans and begs, then she can't resist the orgasm that she's having, I get behind her, spit on my cock, and force my 8x6" hard as fuck cock into her virgin ass. She begs me to stop, but then pushes back into me to force it in deeper. I blow my huge hot load in her ass and leave the room as it runs out and down on the sheets.

How would you use my girl?

>If i were her father i would hide a camera in her room, and jerk off to the videos of she getting fucked by all her BFs.
Why not just fuck her? It's the solution for a daughter like that

1faith_m

please show her reply

Sauce is jdubzpics. They have an account on deviantart. You're welcome.

I'm an actual bull
I would fuck her in front of you. She looks like she knows how to take a cock

You always post her. She's such a slut from what you tell us

you really like her huh?

I would fuck my daughter only when she's pregnant of other males. My family genetic pool should always be healthy. Of course, me and her mother would only let her get fucked by top notch quality studs.

rape? no
vigorous protected sex followed by a voluntary pull-out and kindly ejaculating on her front-butt and following with an apology for coming too soon? yes

I wanna see her lips on a big black fucking dick

i know. if i were her father, id creep up behind her and pounce on her to fuck her everytime she showed up on the porch like this

I want to see more... she looks like prime gangbang material

Wouldn't we all?

more

more

I would drag her up stairs by her hair and tie her down to a bed as she regains conciseness and becomes aware to whats about to happen.

why'd they get deleted?

Fuck yea...perfect looking ass and tits! Got some pics of them? Then I'll tell you what I'd do to her the next time.

Would love to see her get ganged by black cocks

that face would give me a fucking heart attack

Wife

She's just asking to be gang banged! Fucking bitch LOVES cock, I can tell! Needs to be pulled into a van and raped by 4-5 guys and then left on the corner full of cum in every hole!

your gf room looks like a pretty ugly rape dungeon or something my grandma would furnish.

Nude pls

vacation in greece?

i just want to use that face hard, fuck that little throat until she is scared

I can understand that. After a severe pounding of the black shafts her three holes could each hold an apple.
You can remove them and take care of her slick orifices with your dick.

Anyone like her

she has kind of a bitch face, looks like she needs a hard dick in her ass to get her to lighten up.

She needs nipple clamps with a chain. I would let her ride me an pull whenever she needs to shove my dick inside her.
What do you think of my slut?