I am the same guy from earlier, found this in my new auto. should i smoke the shit outta of it?

i am the same guy from earlier, found this in my new auto. should i smoke the shit outta of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Qb9yVw9A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck i spelt wrong i should've said *car. btw i'll smoke a huge joint now wat will u do user

Do it

would try a smoke for sure but looks like shit

i know but it's free. first dubs and i will do a shitty video for u

más goma que una rueda

What is it, OP?

roll a moustache and smoke with fedora

ding ding

Vero fumo puzzone, per il bene che ti fa puoi fumartelo col culo

burn it, if it bubbles and the smoke is white it must be okay

how the fuck do i send a fucking webm from this shitty computer without destiny

porcodio tu sei il figlio della merda per eccellenza vai a raspare i cessi piuttosto coglione

Hash I believe

you know what to do

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Qb9yVw9A4
in the mean time see this but i have to send another one

Io ho sempre mangiato sulla fica di tua madre e tua sorella a gratis. Coglione ricordatelo, che poi ti racconto di quando frustavo quell'ermafrocita di tuo padre sulla lingua

yes it is hash

I want it

tua mamma è il troione delle milizie agricole che tipo salta pè pià i soldi come super mario mannaggia la madonna

is that hasheesh??

yes and im stoned

OP where ist thou

Mangiati il cazzo con tua madre e tuo padre. E con questo con te ho finito secchio di vomito. (Sei scarso,fai pena: sicuramente omosessuale come quel magna merda di tuo padre). Vatti a ritirare succhia merda.

yes and im stoned

no dude what are you doing, you'll only cough up blood that way. Says so on the packet.

fuckin webm i'm autistic i don't know how to put it.. in the meantime watch that video and if you want that playlist and if you want the other playlists and if you want you can lick my foreskin

faggot won't deliver

lit AF

read the post above you and help me pissmop

Does it smell like hash?

yes but you can feel it that it's not high quality :l i'm baked because i smoked 6 alone one after another

well then just smoke a lot of it, even shitty hash gets you high if you smoke enough of it.

yup

you've been memmosaured wat do

sorry im stoned you don't have to see it i'm terminally ill i am a niggertard

this thread is now absolute cringy for my fault, you can close it.

Wut?

Non fumare quella robaccia OP. Non sballa e sa di merda... non ne vale la pena.

dici?

Could be some older hash

Why would you smoke dried dog shit?

They told me people on the chan were crazy, but damn.

Yes looks like some hash