Women are retarded and ruined the internet

women are retarded and ruined the internet.

You're retarded and the internet was never that great

I love women but women ruin everything.

you're retarded and yes it was.

>wrong.gif

If women ruin the Internet, then you ruin your mothers basement OP

If you listen to women you're the retard b

I remember when there were no girls on the internet good times

It's only because they're wrong about everything.

so, in that logic, women make the internet a fun and happy place that mommy made real special for me that YOU NEED FUCKING PERMISSION TO GO INTO

STAY OFF MY COMPUTER, MOM

who's getting free razors and how do I get 'em?

but... I do pay for razors....

that's what im talking about.

>Waaah
>I'm lonely and feel out of touch with the modern world
>Waaaah

that feel is by choice

I spend hundreds of dollars a month on razors but you don't see me protesting in the street shoving my crotch up in people's faces.

yeah fuck off no one spends that on razors in a year.

i need my razors gilded

well, someday you'll become a man and only spend $40 on razors per year.

>$40 on razors per year.
faggot, use a hunting knife like me.

faggot, burn them off like me.

>not tearing out your own beard hair with your bare hands
Got a couple of sissy faggots here I see

kek

Make the Internet Great Again

A woman did the same through Haiti and got raped.

I'll never give up my free razors!! [autistic screeching]

trump is gonna take em away anyway.

Pic is presumably from the UK, where EU rules require the UK to impose a 20% luxury tax (aka "VAT") to tampons and other feminine hygiene products, but not to everyday "necessities" like razors or toilet tissue. Rigid, stupid bullshit like that is a major reason for the UK voting to leave the EU.

The internet was awesome wtf are you talking about?

Have hope, user

>
>well, someday you'll become a man and only spend $40 on razors per year.
So u even went out and bought expensive? Using Astra over here, might wanna try feathers too in the future

>we are gonna march because uh walking changes shit
>black people once marched, rite guise? lets be uninformed white privileged dykes and march
>ya successful march ladies, we totally walked around successfully, now trump will be nice to us

women are literally retarded. any excuse to not work or do anything productive for society, I guess.

Marches are about showing solidarity. In which case, those marches were a huge success.

>all women are retarded

but we already knew that, why do they have to cost cities all this tax money?

There's a difference between seeing words on a screen and seeing thousands of people walking around in solidarity.

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

You must be somewhat of a simpleton to not realize how much media attention doing such a march garners and the fact that such attention definitely has an effect on public opinion. Did you really believe it was to personally make Trump change his mind?

yeah seeing them onscreeen I had to wonder how many people were going hungry because those women weren't in the kitchen

Real people? None.

>Waaaah
>I wish I had a qt3.14 gf but all the grills hate me for some reason
>Waaaaaaah

not all women, just most of them.

Do you often make up lies, pretend other people said them, and then use that falsehood to feel better about yourself? Cuz that's a real problem, faggot.

Tits or GTFO

>Waaah
>Someone was mean to me
>Waaaaah

>Waaaah
>I'm going to ignore the meanie and hope they go away
>Waaaaaaah

>Waaaah
>They're not stopping, I'm just going to get more mad and keep ignoring them
>Waaaaaaaaaaah

I use Feathers, and I spend $10 a year on razors.

at ease op, we still have Sup Forums our last bastion of resistance against the PC bullshit.

idiot u cant shave wit deathers lol

>This is user

Listen.. I stopped coming to Sup Forums a long time ago after 90% of the population were the most autistic bottom of the barrel human beings alive. Look at some of you in this thread, pathetic. Utterly pathetic, you all need to staight up kill yourself and do us a favor.

>implying social media and yellow press isn't cancer
>implying it's not virtually exclusively used and consumed by women
>implying women actually understand how the internet works and do not constantly vote authoritarian, making it worse for everyone

You wouldn't believe how much my female flatmate hates her kind for their obliviousness regarding anything that ever mattered.

You know, it is man-hating women like you that make men so un-emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist cunt. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a man. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.

>the most autistic bottom of the barrel human beings alive
Sadly those people left. All that you see nowadays are cunts, but the bad kind. Talentless, emotional, unoriginal cunts.

>Waaah
>A girl hurt my feelings
>Waaaaaah

>not realizing he's samefagging to show both sides are too busy whining to realize that half their "arguments" are based in emotion