Wincest loaf

wincest loaf

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

This is the most cringe worthy shit i have seen in a long time.

lurk moar faggot

more mom/son stuff, or mom/son greentext

All one story? Fuck user.

Kys

Bump

bump

sauce on this?

not the cringeworthy captioning, who does dat ass belong to?

sauce?

don't you like this? this is normal on Sup Forums. if you don't like it, go to reddit. Sup Forums is made for autists and freaks not normies.

Fuck!
sauce?

Just here to save my mom

bumping

where's the rest of it?

do you have the sauce?

There is nothing wrong with having sexual intercourse with a family member.

When the word incest is brought up other words are immediately popping up:
Molestation.
Rape.
Inbreeding.
Romantic coupling.

If a man goes out to a bar/club with the intent of a one night stand (no questions asked) a woman does the same it's fine because it's consensual between two adults. These two strangers come together to have sex and that's it. It's not rape, they are not trying to have kids and are not in love or making plans for a long term romantic relationship ship.

What if a sister and brother want to have sex?
What if they are both adults?
Both consenting?
Not trying/wanting to have children together?
Not romantically attracted to each other?

If you have a pair of siblings that are both consenting single adults then there is nothing wrong with them having sexual intercourse. From a very young age we are told that it is gross and also told that it is illegal as if the governing power has a say in our personal life choices. The two siblings would be right down the hallway from each other, when the sister is in her room masturbating all she wants is a stiff cock plunging deep into her pussy her brother is in his bedroom jerking off wanting to slide his cock in a hit wet pussy. Why not just have sex? It doesn't effect the lives of anyone else and if they never told anyone no one would even think about it.

If you want to have sex with your sibling, parent or cousin then just do it!

Asshole

I second this

Sauce

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status

fuck off

The only reason these still exist is because you dumbasses keep replying to them. If nobody replies to them, they'll eventually stop being posted.

y

ye why thogh
get real

Retarrrddd

Responding

sauce?

fuck

Girl on right looks like the result of incest, thx for the added immersion m8.

Actually kill yourselves

Fuck

fucking kek

Lol

Faggot

Hate you

kill yourself

die in a fire

nigger

Fucking got me

that edge

sauce on image you retarded cuck

fuck i hate these stupid fucking threads

rude

Ignore him. He probably used up all of his good boy points and couldn't get any tendies today.

Columnfag

Hey, I know that story

All one story, AND there's more. A lot more.

Tinyurl com/allthewincest

wp

lookin' a bit sparse there so I doubt this will reach the necessesary sigatures count. might want to set up another one and try more sources for publicity, like reddit boards as an example

Seriously, just kill yourselves if you legitimately think a picture can kill your mothers, and replying prevents it from happening. Think about the thousands that you haven't replied to.

ffs

heck

wait your back, we spoke a few nights back. is your blood pressure getting any better?

die already

ooh snap

no

jeeeez

You guys are mentally retarded

lul

Column

Nope. Had headaches all day at work. Which apparently is a sign of high BP.

>
Fahk u

lll

Well, does that mean your car is at least fixed?

Holt moly not again

I have immunity cat

Dhd

Columnfag

Nope. If you haven't noticed, I have a severe problem of not doing things.

Cool kid detected

sorry i forgot, your getting paid to write wincest ;). Either way, its been real i have to go meet with my cousin now (this is oddly enough not a joke and is worth a story unto itself) Ill see you whenever a new wincest thread is out, hope the iron deficiency gets better though.

Kek

I ain't even mad