twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup

who is this cunt?

Post her tits and ass or gtfo

Just another shitty Monday over with.

And pic

Only 4 more days to go

4 long shitty days

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

this is not 'queen' behavior

fuck, this again?

it's like a goddamn banner ad at this point.

My sweet boxxy. How much I want to see her again.

She didn't spray paint it.

The same guy makes this post.

Every day.

Literally every day.

He posts pictures of a girl nobody remembers, who made no impact on anything Sup Forums or internet related.

He probably thinks I'm trolling.

He will respond to this post.

It will be inane, which is fine, since I wont see it, as I'm leaving the building I'm in after I post this, saged, naturally.

Out of all the things Sup Forums has put an end to, this ONE guy who does this every day apparently can't be stopped by Sup Forums, and that's pretty sad.

anyone have the gif of her ass bouncing?

Webm, yeah.

hey gmt irish fella here :)

Hey man how you doing?

yeah you know yourself same old tbh. new semester same shit lol. How are you man? anything strange with you?

went through another gf, cant seem to find the right girl and its further re established the fact that finding the right girl is impossible!

Still?

Fuck you people are dumb

Same here lol. Haven't got anything new to tell you.

You'll find a decent one eventually

are you moving this summer? I think i asked a few weeks ago when i was on but drink manages to block my memory lol. Yeah i think im back to not looking again but if something falls on my doorstep i wont say no. Not worth the hassle cos it is a lot of bloody hassle lol.

Hey man. I haven't heard from you in a while!

Night

Nah, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon lol.

>Not worth the hassle cos it is a lot of bloody hassle lol.

You're damn right it's not lmao. Can't be doing with that shit.

Night night bud

cali bro? How you keeping? Yeah i got absorbed by real life for a while, lots of stuff was going on irl keeping me busy but i guess exams and holiday period and girl and everything over so back to normality!

which is more likely between emigrating or going to uni for you do you think?

yeah not only does it take a lot of time which is fine when its someone you enjoy spending time with, but sometimes you dont have that time to give. Either way it usually always ends up in a break up anyway so you wonder why you just spent all that time going through the motions lol. Still, i say all thi and im still the fool that goes for it anyway. Sheer stupidity gmt!

Love you anonymus

Well, chances are I'd have to go to uni first anyway.

I wouldn't say it's stupidty... At least you try, lol. You might get somewhere one day.

Yep its me cali bro. I have been wondering how you've been.

Was she cute?

Yeah i guess, it's certainly not a bad thing though if you get to study something that interests you. Thats only my opinion though, but id much rather being doing something stimulating instead of janitor or anything else repetitve like retail or something cos i genuinely feel like itd be a test on my sanity to keep it up full time. Idk how you do it gmt, but i do see why you drink lol. Eh i mean yeah we could say at least i try i guess, but idk im not even fully committed so its prob not worth it. Im still obsessed with a bloody fictional character, new one now though, i genuinely think im insane lol.

hey man! How are you keeping? yeah i was gone for a good while to be fair. She was really fucking cute to be fair, shes got the best body of any girl ive been with cos shes in the gym and swimming and training every day of the week.

Not always. If you have some skill such as an electrician or other such skill it is possible. Someone who was doing construction at my work emigrated from Wales.

But yeah, I'd say if you find a subject that you love do it. Its far easier. Don't go to jail.

Spending time with family and friends is always good. Having a girl, even for a while is nice. Did get to play with her kitty?

>Idk how you do it gmt,

With great difficulty.

At least you try to overcome your obsession. Can't say I have any urge to do so.

Yeah, you're right. I just have 0 motivation for anything right now though so it's not going to happen.

She sounds like a lovely catch. Too bad you didn't keep her.... but sometimes things don't work out. I should start looking for a girl again. Catie just fulls my thoughts and it'd be hard to be with another girl.

yeah i spent a lot of time with family and friends over winter, i do think its important too. Yeah, but hurts a bit when i have sex or if a girl whos too rough goes at my dick so umm yeah i value emotional side of relationship a lot mroe than a regular guy. I can still have fun in bed but it can be tough.

you gotta break the monotony for your own sake gmt, even if its just finding a new job! At least its a good mental battle, you must have gained the patience of a saint from working there. Yeah i wish it wasnt part of me a lot, the time of dreaming about it are over, the dreams were the best. The daydreaming still happens though which is good and bad, not as good as normal dreams.

i know! The obsession no matter if its catie or someone else makes it pretty hard. Time and making time for eachother ultimately killed this relationship though

Maybe one day.

Yeah, the dreams are the fucking best when I remember them. I had sleep paralysis like 3 times last week and it fucking sucked hard.

I've felt that lack of motivation.
I'm glad you got to bone her. That emotional connection is really important to me too. Sex is important but I want someone to walk with me through my life. To share adventures. I thought you got that foreskin stretched?

You could take smaller but positive steps towards attending uni/new job/emigrating i guess if its too big an ordeal to do up front. Once a week night classes or something? Idk but theres lots of smaller steps you could take.

Ouch, i dont know how that feels but my friend gets them weekly and he says they suck bad. He described one time where some disfigured human had blood coming out of their eyes and walking down the wall advancing to him and he was stuck lying down unable to move internally screaming. I cannot imagine shit like that happening to me. Does sleep paralysis happen often to you?

clearly not enough lol, but i can see head of my penis now if i want to. Yeah having someone to meet with and hold and talk to is ncie, its something my obsessions cant give me

Lmfao holy shit I've never had it that bad and hopefully I never fucking will.

Yeah I do get it quite often, but nowhere near that level of hallucinations.

You should stretch that shit all the time until it's easy to do.