For the past three years since I was 17 I've smoked pot only about a few times a month...

For the past three years since I was 17 I've smoked pot only about a few times a month. Now I have quite a bit of pot as well as my own smoking implements and have been smoking every day for the past week and a half.

How healthy is this lifestyle? I feel perfectly fine, but how has daily pot smoking affected people here? I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

i started injecting marijuana at 14 now i have hiv.

This is joke right right. You didn't actually dissolve it right..

thats when its most potent and you get the best high

Haha fuck you liar.

you're a bit to young to be a stoner but it's too late now.. lifestyle is good as any other lifestyle as long as you man up and get your ass out of bed and off to work everyday. as soon as this starts slacking, you're on the way downhill.

use the pots like alcohol - a release when you get home from working like a man. everything will be gravy.

I did it for a while.

But being a poor loser without decent pussy gets tired,

>you're a bit to young to be a stoner

How do you figure? Should I wait a few years before getting really into it?

How about you make your own decisions you fucking tool

Ive gone through being a die-hard stoner, getting high all day every day for a couple of months, to being sober for some time, to using a mild amount (only weekends, and just a couple), and all the way back.

So here's how it works kid. As with every substance that impacts your cognition, it is nice because it induces a different type of experience. If you get high/drunk/drugged up too often, the benefits will ware off and you'll see yourself going towards being a junkie.

It depends on how you'll be able to manage it. I have friends that abuse alcohol, weed, mdma, xtc, cocaine, shrooms, etc. on a recreative basis, whenever it suits them and whenever they feel like they can handle it. I don't approve of it per se, but at least these guys have their 'demons' under control. Then there's a couple of friends that completely screwed their lives up. Drugs have taken over their lives and honestly, it's too late for them to make any changes. They have become bad friends, or even people, because their only interest is drugs and guess what? It's never enough.

All in all, drugs are fine for recreational purposes if you can handle it. Keep a tight check on how you respond to your usage, both in the short and long term. Be critical of your own feelings and thoughts as they me be affected in both short and long term.

Good luck buddy.

It's different for everyone, but I can't handle smoking everyday, makes me content with doing nothing. Moderation is key.

Should be fine. i smoked pot everyday and i'm

Other than your lungs collecting tar, I don't see and health risks in the long run.
Unless you use a dry herb vaporizer, your lungs are gonna keep collecting shit.

gay?

Should be fine, bro. I've been smoking...
Wait, what? Cops! Mellow, dude.

The only REAL thing I noticed when smoking daily is that I have LESS motivation.

Totally subjective and personal, if you can be a functioning user and you want to be a functioning user then be a functioning user.

you'll start being slow and generally not be performing at regular speed in a lot of things after daily use but won't realise it. I did it daily and wasn't until stopping for a week and noticing my mind wasn't so foggy but i didn't even realise it was because i was just used to being like that. after 2 weeks i felt back to normal. Won't do any proper damage but wouldn't advise daily use mainly because:
>tolerance will rise
>have to buy more
>constant burning and smoking of any type of material isn't what your lungs were adapted for
Easy solution is, keep it moderate and do edibles or vape weed. if you wanna smoke rip bongs and not roll joints with tobacco.

i'm 19 and i've been smoking pot on my free time for the past year or so now. The only time im not high is when im out of weed for a dew days and when im at work. i've only seen positives from being a stoner.

This. Vape. It's the best way to consume. Cleaner high, cleaner lungs. Plus you can use the already-been-vaped remnants to get high again.

I smoke every day (concentrates & bud) since I was like 15. Haven't noticed any discernible effects from it whatsoever. I felt more damage to my lungs from the tobacco in my blunt wraps then the bud itself. You'll be more than fine OP.

Memory loss + no energy. It's the only way I don't get insomnia though ...