I need some advice Sup Forums. I'll green text

I need some advice Sup Forums. I'll green text

> have an acquaintance that just started smoking weed more
> have known him for quite a awhile but not exactly close friends
> I've never tried weed before but want to
> I happen to have money
> unsure if he's willing to sell some to me or at least tell me about someone who sells

Is there anyway I can get him to sell me some to me or tell me about someone? I'm also unsure about whether he'd be cool with it or not

just be honest, tell him you want to try smoking

Kill him and cop his stash yah dumb hydraulic elephant balloon.

tell him you want to know what it feels like. plus points if you can procure munchies and or beer, soda, food.

Tell him your old dealer is gone and you have been dry for a while, or else he will just supply you with that foofoo shit.

Op here, I forgot to add that I asked him where he gets it before but he didn't tell me anything

Thats not how its done. YOu gotta earn his trust in order to earn the trust of his dealer. then you cop the dealers stash and flay his face and pretend you're the dealer in order to get to the manufacturer. then you wear his face and own all the weeds.

course not, you're both obviously kids and paranoid. him especially.

Yeah, because you don't go around giving out names, that's how you lose your dealer

I stopped smoking a few years ago and my dealer kept spamming me christmas trees. felt a little bad for him.

tell him you want to try it dont be shy
i personally love it to smoke with noob and i only know people who think like me
i think it reminds us of our first times

He would probably be happy to sell you some

Then ask him if he can get you something. His dealer is a trusted friend of him, and he doesn't want to others to know who he is, also first time you usually pay a little extra as a 'trust tax' Give him a little extra as well for the effort.

Also this Don't tell him you never smoked before.

Well...I guess that I asked him that was a stupid idea.

I remember my first time. Finished a bag of cheatos in 2 minutes. but it felt like infinity. like the bag never ran out. and for some reason the door was open and i kept asking if we were missing someone. we were in a pretty big group so it felt like someone was missing.

If not buy off your friend then go to a legal state

Just ask. He's not gonna bite.

ask him if he could get you one or two grams the next time he is buying himself some

Stoners are chill as fuck, just tell him you wanna try and you'll become best friends in no time

But I'm afraid that he won't let me have any

Just roll up to him all chill like and say 'yo Turkey can u bust a dime on yo Mary Jane there? If he says no then you be like You Jivin and walk out

this wont change your situation

still no dope

Buy it from medical shop like everyone else

Ask him straight up.

Also don't judge the drug after your first time. I know a lot of people who had one "bad" experience on cannabis and then never tried it again. Just relax and go with the flow and you'll be fine.