I am her math tutor...

I am her math tutor, I want to fuck her really bad since she accidently took her top off in class when she was taking off her sweater she had no bra on. I could get fired for this. She was been sending me pics of her as well. What do I do, I don't think I can hold myself back any longer.

There is always a certain solution
>kys

first of all, share her pics with us

Share pics

You don't need an excuse to ruin this girl. Just post her pictures and ask for help.

Good thing you're not her fucking English tutor.

Rape her
Even if she consents, claim that you raped her so you can lose your job and probably go to jail

Are you in eastern Europe? She looks Yugoslavian.

Sup Forums full of wonderful people
Don't you agree?

Obvious bait.

OP posted a picture from Facebook, you can find the girls Facebook from it and he wants people to white Knight and tell the girl her math tutor wants to fuck her

Let's just wait and see if my plan worked, maybe b can get me laid.

go to jail for that fucking stick?

>> nope

getthelube.com

Pics or it didnt happen

>stick

please kys you fat fuck

she looks like she escaped from auschwitz, fuck off

that's a normal, healthy body you fat fuck

Not a normal healthy american body

if you consider people with anorexia as "normal" then yeah .

You're only going to get older and creepier. If you're going to do this, you should do it now.

For realzzzz

Calm down satan

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8 made me reply

Original image, might be real

do it faggot - you only live once !

male teacher or female....then you have your answer.

You aren't asking the most objective people

Do tha fuq

This is prob bait or some scumbag trying 2 set the guy up. But for what's worth. Wait till she's graduated, over 18 and safely out of the system. Then fuck her brains out. Girls ALWAYS talk so don't for now. Btw you could get fired for the texting. Some districts will fire you even if she is of legal age and graduated. So check the districts policy and local laws before this gets more out of hand.