Need help Sup Forumsros

Need help Sup Forumsros
What do you do when you love a bitch, and you can't live without her, but life with her is constant suffering?
Also general feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BitCH6Vmjzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man up, get a hobby and a dog. Live happy life doing shit to like. accept that you are forever alone and stop worrying about it. Achieve zen and suddenly bitches come flying to you left and right

Stop being a bitch

Had this exact experience and ended up breaking up. Best decision I ever made. You'll get over her dude

you don't even have good taste in poetry

How did that work out for you?

Good question. Hasn't been asked before ever. In fact I'm not just finished asking myself that the last 3 yrs. The answer is you put up with it or you leave.
Pro tip: Its better to leave immediately

I haven't cried in what...two years...
Well, not counting one or two cases when i got blackout drunk.

Would it make me feel any better?

jesus christ who saves these, i'm all into emotions and everything but read a book or something actually emotionally involving

it didn't
he just wants to post so he can tell his mom he did something today

>Writes his :) as (:
>Fucking deserves to be alone

These. You can live without her and will probably be better off without her, you just may not know it yet.

Its been a year and a half now, I feel like I'm stuck
We tried ending it numerous times, but I cant bear it, Im weak and its the worst pain in the world for me

Don't pay attention to her. She will inevitably either want you or she'll fuck off. I dropped my crazy ex a while ago, she still follows me around though. Oh speaking of that, storytime.
>inb4 beta during highschool
>crushed by first loves rejection, so I try to move on
>crazybitch.jpg enters my life
>originally she was really relaxed and was qt3.14
>so the incident happens
>she comes to my house to hang out
>she brings her friend because why not
>friend gives her a wedgie
>I collect knives and crazybitch.jpg knows, so she grabs one
>grabs me
>puts knife to my throat and threatens to kill me over a wedgie unless her friend receives a wedgie from her
>it's funny for the first minute
>five minutes in and hostage situation
>friend calms her down and she throws the knife across my house

Never again

Fuck I cant find it but I've seen this image with a third panel like the first, but with her written all over it. That was perfect to how I feel

Just dump her. I had the same feeling that I couldn't live without her but once she was gone I was the happiest motherfucker.

I had my back against the wall and had to break up with my first love. We haven't talked ever since. It ripped my heart out and I grabbed it back and threw it in everyone's face. It made me who I am today. I don't regret being with her and I don't regret breaking up. Gaining her and losing her added so much depth to my life.

I don't know what the best decision is for you. You need to address the suffering, ask yourself if it's worth it, if it's temporary' and if it is temporary- would you be able to sit through it?

I knew the emotional suffering of her not wanting to fool around and see other people wasn't worth banking on. But I didn't know this at first. At first I waited. The wait became too long and I had to let go since she wouldn't for me. Sometimes you just have to make a decision. There's no simple answer to this, and some people think that's shitty but it's not. It's just complicated. And that's okay. Maybe you'll learn from it. It's complicated, wild things like these that make us who we are. So drink it all in. Right now I'm a little bored and nothing too eventful is going on in my life. You have a long road ahead of you and you should look forward to every single moment of it.

>I knew the emotional suffering of her not wanting to fool around and see other people wasn't worth banking on. But I didn't know this at first. At first I waited. The wait became too long and I had to let go since she wouldn't for me. Sometimes you just have to make a decision. There's no simple answer to this, and some people think that'

not wanting to be with me and fool around and see other people*

ha, woops

well its your choice, live with constant suffereing, or break it off, feel like shit an broken hearted for a couple months.. then move on

just wanted to put this here because why not
soundtrack to my life rn
youtube.com/watch?v=BitCH6Vmjzs

I had a gf of 3 years (4 in september 9th, 2017) and i broke up with her because shed neglect me by not talking to me from hours on end, leaving me alone, and would finally respond with a 1 sentence or few word replies. I loved her so much, and i thought "jesus.. near 4 years and jm thinking about ending it...?" Trust me, it gets worse the longer you wait. Let her go. The best decision ive ever made. Get back to me, OP. I wanna help you, this situation reflects me personally, and it makes me sad you gotta go through it, but youre in it so early, theres still time to end it without feeling like utter shit about how many years were wasted. Im sorry you gotta go through this, but ill help you. Get back to me, OP.