ITT: your way of release the anger

ITT: your way of release the anger.

>me: punching walls

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/feel-my-pain-through-solid-waves-of-sound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

careful with ledge

explain

happens to me. you stop once you've made enough holes, worst one is punching a tree. that shit hurt

Use some fucking moisturizer, you've got the flesh of a second hand leather recliner

havent tried it yet. thanks.
i like when it hurts, because i feel like shit inside and when it hurts i feel like i deserve it for feeling shit.

>your way of release the anger
Hide chink threads
Ignore chink post
Do not reply to chink posters
>someone make this

>You think you're edgy
>Don't do it hard enought o break your hand
>You're nothing.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

i forgot a fucking -ing. im fucking sorry but english is not my fucking native language.

I get punching stuff to blow off steam, but if you do that on a regular basis, punch softer stuff with some give. Or else you're going to end up with some early onset arthritis in your hands. You don't want it to hurt every time you bend your fingers do you?

its a white person hand.

Which video game did your mum confiscate?

>building walls

Normally chuck shit, I've broken four wacom stylus' and a wireless keyboard. I also from time to time slam my fist down on my desk which has broken the drawer and made is unstable...

Most recently i ground pounded my desk and caused a drink to spill all over my keyboard, it still works but i was shitting a brick

I use to do this.

Now i don't know how but i have something that hurt my phalanx since a few weeks.

I hope i can punching wood again.

>weed
>gaming
>wanking
>hitting my mum
you know all that normie shit

ITT: things preteens do to release anger

Also, from your picture it looks like you're hitting wroth the wrong knuckles. Try to limit direct impact to the first two knuckles from the thumb, or else you're going to hurt yourself more than your opponent if you get in a real fight.
Plus more un due damage to your joints.

Lift

Yell, shout, show hostility with fascial expressions, sit with it internally, think about why i am mad and how i should deal with it.

A other thing you don't punch well.

Punch until your hand shake, punch until you veins explode.

faggot.

Going to the gym.

putting my dick into a jars

me: punch punching bag... duh

You have a fuckin bad technique mate..lol
You should learn "how to" first.

Computer games.. Scream my head off at them and when I finish playing I feel pretty good, nice and relaxed.

I've been diagnosed with personality disorder,anxiety and discontrol of impulses,thus the reason im taking dephakin chronos 2 pills x day,tavor 2,5mg on the occasion when im really uncontrollable. I also don't have a let's say "release" method to calm down my anger,thats why i always end up sperging wish desires to other people or breaking something i have near me,like chairs for example.

What's your problem op?

Fluffy abuse. It's like passing my anger on to something weak and defenseless, like domestic violence, but since fluffies aren't real the cycle of violence ends there.

teach me

I just don't get angy because i'm not a whiny little bitch who can't control my emotions. Something pisses you off just blank it outand ignore it or remove yourself from whatever is annoying you like a normal well adjusted adult

See

cancer sticks

This

>but since fluffies aren't real
excuse me, but what the fuck did you just say?

You obiviously never had severe anger issues due to mental illness you pathetic faggot

We got the same fingers!

No I haven't because i'm not a freak of nature

You're a whiny faggot
But I have a good advice if you really interested.

>work out
>smoke weed
>fap
>sex
>think deeply about why im angry and how beta it is to let anger control you

>implying you can choose how your mental state will develop on the young age when you literally still sucking on your mom breast

Wow,you must be some kind of special snowflake. Sorry to have insulted your high intelligence my dear

Fuck off back to your tendies and piss bottles, Rage Boy.

Shout. Either sit in my car, put up a loud song then yell as loud as I can; or scream into a pillow.

Then calm the fuck down and take a shot. If I can't take a shot, just quietly hum to myself and wipe down the bar if I'm at work.

Now that I think about it, I having yelled in a while. And with all the bad shit happening lately, I should probably find a way to express my anger or something bad might happen.

I handle my anger instead of releasing it you beta fag.

nah, i already fucked your mom, thanks for the advice tho

Nope, I just don't let anger control me. If something pisses me off I act like a normal rational human being and don't feel the need to go into a fit of rage because luckily i'm a fully functional member of society

Fucking kek

>fully functional member of society
>of society

Yeah,a one made full of fucking retards. Congratulations!

Yea with that thread you just made clearly you never had any fuck in your life..just look at those hand wtf.Hurrdurr Tha real beta. Hurrdurr though puncher

More like one that isn't full of whiny little bitches like yourself who think the world is against them when in reality, you're nothing, literally nothing and will continually blame others for your own fuckups that can easily be fixed by yourself if you just pulled your head out of your ass but since you seem to be incapable of rational thought you will just continue to cry victim because of "mental issues"

>tfw already have five dislocated fingers from punching shit
feels bad man

What the fuck is that?

cigarette and alcohol

I see that you like getting your throath filled with communism shitlogs. Oh well,whatever makes you happy being a slave

I knew a kid that did that and broke his hand in middle school. He bullied tons of kids, including me. He proceeded to get his thugs to help him rape a kid in the locker rooms with a hockey stick in 8th grade.

>happens to me. you stop once you've made enough holes, worst one is punching a tree. that shit hurt

You are doing the same as a cutter, who isnt doing it for attention. Just FYI

I push my gf and grip her face till she cries and sometimes I hit her in the gut

pfft ive had bloody hands from doin that.

i once broke my hand on a kid's head in 8th grade

when i was younger i used to do it too. trees are a bitch. i broke my wardrobe mirror, my cupboard drawers by stomping through them, multiple walls and doors. that was all during my angsty depression period 4+ years ago.

since i moved into my own place ive punched a concrete wall about 4 times in 2 years. not doing any damage to anything other than my hand is part of the reason i've stopped.

tip for OP: surround yourself with things you don't want to break.

and it will get better. eventually you won't want to punch walls because you won't be feeling like shit.

i once shoved a hockey stick up this kids ass in 8th grade

"Throat filled with communism shitlogs" Hahaha I love it. Plus you said about being a slave so I can only guess you are a bit socially inept too aren't you? I only say that because I can guarantee if you said that around actual people they'd look at you like a weirdo especially when you start going on about conspiracies like chemtrails or whatever the latest one is. Be honest, do you have one of them hentai pillows? bet ya do don't ya? what did you name it?

>runescape

Shouting and throwing stuff. I'm a big baby when I'm mad

This. I rarely get angry enough to want to act out that anger. When I get that bent, I just deal with it through music, or alone time to think angry thoughts until I get tired of thinking angry thoughts. Or videogames, or sleep, or small projects, or with time spent improving on my hobbies, anything- until so much time has passed that I'm well over whatever triggered me to all fuck. Then I laugh about it.

It helps that I've saged over the years, and probably suffer from a style of life that has left me with coping mechanism equivalent to tuning out from the world. The last time I ever legitimately chimped out must've been some odd 12 years ago.

you know I actually agree with you user on most stuff but damn didnt have to roast the nigga so hard, you cant control whether or not you have a mental illness

i'm squeezing my dick like a handle of the sword and trying to pull it
this is painful, but it helping to control my anger

Under-rated post

I know, I kinda feel bad to be honest I want him to get angry and I want him to realise that thatere are far worse things in like to worry about than getting angry over little things. Your mind is your own so own that mother fucker, make it work for you if you can't control an emotion then train it so-to-speak, breath, distract yourself and over time you'll automatically begin to cope with anger to the point where nothing gets to you.

Admittedly it was harsh and again, I do feel a little bad but tough love is the best way, it forces you to react on the spot and once you get over that inital hurdle it gets easier from there

I usually throw stuff around, have broken expensive shit that way but i usually stop when i break something and get pissed at myself

Tough love is a way. It isn't always the best way. It leaves little room for error.

Used to do this but broke my hand and lost a knuckle. Not the best idea when you're a decorator

I can tell just by the state of your knuckles that your punching form is off.

Oh it's certainly hit or miss but when it hits it's by far the most effective way and my favorite way by a large margin. Unfortunately we now live in a world where safe spaces and political correctness exists so it's an old and archaic practice

True, that's what's made it more miss than hit. Almost everyone has forgotten how to do it right, and more are failing to know how to receive it.

I highly doubt that you have any kind of altruism in your mind when you troll someone.

I have sex with my gf.

Play video games. When I inevitably rage at that, go have a good angry fap. That usually clears my head.

Bought a heavy bag a couple years back for venting. Honestly the smartest investment I've made into anything sport related. If you want to save walls, get a bag and put it somewhere you can get to in a hurry to vent

So do I.

Not initially i'll hold my hand up to that but then after awhile I kind of turned it into a little experiment of sorts, like a personal curiosity like "I wonder if" moment

I hope you hit a stud you immature little dipshit. If you had to pay for your own walls to be repaired instead of your mommy doing it you would grow up.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/feel-my-pain-through-solid-waves-of-sound

making decent to shitty beats

I have multiple packs of pencils, and break one to release my anger, before it gets worse.

I just decide to be a dick.

I commune with my inner demons, sometimes I get replies and am shitscared checking doors and windows all the time, but it's fun and working most times

Redbull and punching bag outside for a hour and half