what more do you need fucking autist?!

Other urls found in this thread:

robertchristgau.com/u/cd/music/rock-let-92.php
youtube.com/watch?v=rMYDuPWHFAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roads

a vocalist

hes not great, but not that bad too

I was actually just listening to Bill Bruford's solo debut from this same year and so far I prefer that. Unless they're just not comparable but I assume these are both prog.

I'll check out, thanks user

My pleasure, hope you like it. I'm hearing it for my first time as well.

I kinda like his Robert Plant meets the Little Rascals vocal style. Same with Burke from Budgie.

Geddy Lee was pretty clearly taking notes on Jeff Berlin around this time.

I thought this was the greatest thing ever made til I heard all the albums that influenced it. Still l, at least 8/10 arrangements with many 10/10 sections and some meh lyrics but nice phrasing and delivery

A Farewell to Kings [Mercury, 1977]

The most obnoxious band currently making a killing on the zonked teen circuit--not to be confused with Mahogany Rush who at least spare us the reactionary gentility. Imagine a power trio Kansas or Uriah Heep with the vocals cranked up an octave. Or two. D+

This album is so fucking good. I get all the DT hate (most of their albums sound more or less the same and they have some really uninspired stuff in their catalogue) but SFAM is just amazing. The instrumental parts are so exciting and fun to listen to. Also, the songs don't sound like excuses to write 4 minute instrumental sections, most of the time they're actually interesting in their own right.

MY MY MY IT'S 10/10

I thought this was going to be shit because of the Patrick Bateman meme, but it's actually the last Genesis album worth a listen and probably my favorite of the Phil Collins era. It has a fantastic blend of the bombastic prog of their 70s work and some pop sensibilities.

But deloused is better

what a sad man he must be

My favorite Genesis album. Love the drums in the first two minutes of Behind The Lines.

it's less prog tho

Fuck Cuckgau. He only likes the New York Dolls and feminist punk.

robertchristgau.com/u/cd/music/rock-let-92.php

BTW, his wife is also a psycho feminist. See here. She says she doesn't "get" Madonna and that Anita Hill is more her idea of a feminist symbol.

Now, I don't quite understand SJW thinking, but in what way is a stooge put up by the Democrat Party to undermine a conservative Supreme Court nominee a feminist symbol?

>Now, I don't quite understand SJW thinking

Don't even bother. SJWs inhabit an entirely different reality than you or me.

Christgau is the classic New Yorker who has never set foot outside of New York and has a very very limited, small perspective of the world. When you spend your whole life hanging around a little group of leftist bohos in Greenwich Village, it gradually warps your mind.

literal pleb

Deloused is pleb-tier Volta

Only musicians understand Rush I think. They care more about the playing and song writing first and Rush has both in spades.

I don't like most rush but;

youtube.com/watch?v=rMYDuPWHFAo

Is one of my favourite songs ever so...

>TMV fans who only pay attention to Deloused and Frances the Mute and think they're the strongest albums of their discography

why

HE'S A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OF OUR TIMES