ITT: Dream Countries

ITT: Dream Countries
Tell eachother what country you currently live in then what country you want to live in. Then residents of said country will tell you why its shit.
I'll start I currently live in the United States and have always wanted to try living in the UK

butterteeth

im from the uk and i want to move to america, the uk is shit because too much taxation and also
>too
>many
>fucking
>immigrants

From netherlands, want to live in any scandinavian country

Finland and Finland

this

>Argentina. Buenos Aires

No beach

>Any country with 8/10 beach

>too many immigrants
>becomes an immigrant

alsof ze nog niet genoeg kansloze migranten hebben in Scandinaviƫ

Switzerland, Russia

Belgium and Belgium

I'm from south africa, and would love to live in Scotland

Brit here, look up how many (or rather, how few) annual hours of sunshine you average, and then compare it to Edinburgh.
Scotland is mostly pretty, I'll give you that, but it's miserable and has a lot of stupid miserable fuckwits as its population. The ~30% of the population that is well-educated and actually worth talking to is great except for their predominant SJW-tier views.
Even though Scotland is still mostly white it has plenty of Muslims too.

Thank you for the head's up... although I'd like to travel everywhere. Europe, south America, the middle east, india, everywhere :)

Brit here.
The UK is fine and dandy except for:
>Too many Muslims
>High cost of living
>fucking rent in London is too damn high
>the weather is only nice for like 4 weeks of the year, most of the time it's completely meh with overcast skies and a chance of thin gritty drizzle
>Jobs are concentrated in a few parts of the country, the rest is a post-industrial mess with not enough opportunities for educated people, with the resultant brain-drain - eg Liverpool, Newcastle, Hull

Go to Mar del Plata m8

>Argentina

>Any country with a high net speed.
Im fucking tired of play online with LAGGGG.

i am from croatia and i would like to live in south korea

you are white?

Living in Ireland always wanted to live in the USA preferably Vegas or the west coast.

Canada.

Always wanted to live in the uk. My accent would make everyone hop on my cock

Plus I want to be called "love"

Plenty of white south africans here. Not known any have problems integrating, have worked with two.

I did know a guy who had to leave south africa. He was a police officer and opened fire on a car that ran a checkpoint/roadblock. He killed the driver who turnedout to be a joyriding off duty police officer. He was a marked man after that andmoved to aberdeen to sell double glazing.

Canada

I'd like to stay in Canada but get out of the prairies and live in Nova Scotia. So little employment there though.

deze VWO student is niet kansloos

Half the doctors in Canada are South African guys. They tend to get along pretty well.

France - Norway/Sweden/Funland/France/Belgium

American living in nova Scotia here. It's pretty cozy. All I do is get drunk and enjoy that east coast charm.

Finland Funland :D

USA and I'll say Russia so I can be in the most dominant country in the world, they are making us look like a bunch of fuckin pussies

Exactly.

Women tend to be smart and nice even when they're good looking too.

Austria
would go for US.

>russia
>ruined country since gas and oil prices are low
>one of the rare country on earth where life expectancy at birth has been decreasing constantly for years (1991?)
>Country about to collapse
>but RUSSIA STRONK KEBAB REMOVERS AND USA STRONK TOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You have autism

>> too many immigrants
>> "think i'll immigrate"

I live in Sweden and I want to move to the UK, Sweden is shit because too much taxation and also too many fucking immigrants.

>emigrate*
also, learn how to greentext properly

Spain. Want to live en ireland.

Three more years...
though, I've got to say Theresa May is better than the alternatives.

>Poland
no, i'm happy. we just need to kick out some politician scum

too dark
too cold
people are cold and distant
too much tango

t. not a finn

Born in Poland, secondary school in US, uni in Denmark, now back in US.

Wouldn't mind living in Iceland.

You are not the first dutch I hear saying that. Is it because of the mountains?

Im portuguese, I like it here, but if I were to move, I would like to move to cape town area maybe. It looks gorgeous. It is a shame that apartheid is gone. How is it living there?

Panama and Panama

I'm from the UK and would want to live in Japan, very limited immigration... no kebab

Canada, any scandinavian country or Quebec if it would separate and follow scandinavian politics

>it's a shame Apartheid is gone.
Why would YOU want to be put away with the other niggers?
Sincerely, Austria.

I live in Mexico.
I would like to live in Mexico but without the gringo political structure.
The gringos began by bribing our politicians in the 1950s. Now they "educate" them in Harvard and Yale.

Fuckin Argies think they're gods.

I live in Ireland, not many jobs, shit weather, corrupt politicians, justice system favours the criminals, ridiculously high rent prices, one of the most expensive cost of living on the planet, drugs and gang problems along with an underfunded police force. Ive been to Spain many times on holiday and i love it. Trust me buddy, stay where you are.

Why should that matter? If it does, define "white".

now there is a country I would not move to. I am not a muslim anyway

Those negatives don't affect us because in Finland depression is the default state of mind.

> lived in Japan

Long employment hours, bosses will treat you like shit for not being Japanese. If you choose to be a faggot English teacher you'll live a mediocre life. Also, already a good number immigrants in Tokyo that Japanese girls don't really care that you're a foreigner (ie. Not as easy pushy as you might think). Also there is kebab, it's slowly growing there as a lot of kebab stores in areas like roppongi, harajuku, kinshicho and many more

I am Spanish and I currently live in UK. I would like to live in Canada or Australia in the future.

Damn, kebab everywhere.

USA
Want to live in Iceland

So this Spaniard came to Ireland and couldn't understand a word. Asked one of the locals how to say "maƱana" in Gaelic. The local said "I don' tink we have a wurd dat describes sooch a sense of urgency."

Move down south, in my county of sussex we have a 97.7% white population....but we do have brighton...just stay out of brighton.

Yup. I think it was 2016, but Japan let in 27 refugees (all kebab) and 2 were arrested for raping a woman.

Denmark, considering a move to Norway. I speak their language and I prefer the cold over...cold.