Tfw too lazy to go outside and meet girls because just too lazy

>tfw too lazy to go outside and meet girls because just too lazy

Anyone else like this? I cant be the only one

>Inb4 fat
>inb4 kissless virgin
>inb4 you cant inb4

Not fat or kissless virgin i'm just lazy asf

What does your routine look like?

Reason I'm asking is because I hardly believe in simply being 'lazy'. As with basically anything else, it is a construct that can be distilled into smaller bits that build it up. It may be alike for some, different for others.

So for starters, tell me, what does your week look like?

Work monday thru friday. So work home work home. Weekends I just lay in bed

>thats it

1: No going out whatsoever? Visiting friends?
2: If no, what do you do for fun?
3: Drugs/alcohol abuse?
4: How much do you fap?
5: What kind of work do you do?
6: On a scale of 10-introverted, 0-neutral 10-extraverted, where would you place yourself?

Oh and,
9: Have you had a girlfriend before? Sexual experience?

used to go out a lot but now i just bleeh
gotta hit the club soon tho no sex=crazy

1. I have friends just never go out with them
2. Watch tv, find other shit around the house to do
3. No drugs or liquor
4. Not very often
5. Structural engineer
6. Id say neutral. I switch between both
9. Ive had gfs and sexual experience. I'm very confident in myself and when I do try and go out I get numbers and hook ups. Its just that Im super fucking lazy so I dont do it often at all. Maybe once ever 5-6 months
7. Yes, i'm always fucking horny i just know how to take my mind off of it and put it on something else

Its more like been there done that, too lazy to try again lol unless I meet a nice girl who is not tainted yet, ill take my time.

1: Why don't you go out with your friends?
2: Okay.
3: Every tried any?
4: Interesting. What is not often?
5: I can image this isn't much of a social job. Am I correct?
6: Strange. Normally, you'd expect that something is holding you back. Just not as obvious for you.

ye me too brah I'm just tired af lately, I do have a fulltime job and do social stuff but most of the time i'd rather lay on my couch and fucking do nothing

Forgot the 9 (or 7) one again. But kind of in line with earlier comments. I'd expect something to hold you back.

10: Do you have any specific goals in life?
11: If yes, how are you doing in terms of those?
12: Are you a picky person when it comes to girls/relationships?
13: What's your ideal girl?
14: Would you go out knowing that there is someone out there that night that matches 90% with your ideal?
15: When either yes or no, what is the absolute lowest percentage of ideal that you'd go out of your way for to meet?

1. The only thing I have to answer that is being lazy. Yeah when I do go out I have tons of fun but its the part where Im just lazy about doing it
2. -
3. Back when I was a teen I smoked weed. I just got bored of it. I dont drink maybe once a year
4. I had to think about this one. Maybe 6-7 times a month? The thing about fapping is I dont really enjoying it because I rather have the real thing.
5. It is and it isnt
6. I guess 5 is the answer for 6
9-7. Nope. I just wanted to see if there were other people who do the same shit I do lol
10. Got a great job and a house. im pretty happy with that
11.-
12. I rather not find a girl used up or someone whos just gonna waste my time and later on down the road leave because whats the point in being in a relationship if thats the case?
13.^^ something life lasting more than anything tbh
14. Idk, Ive just come to the fact if I find someone I'm gonna take my time to get to know this person and not jump into a relationship only months of knowing the person thats gonna end later on down the road
15. Who knows tbh

All right.

I take it you're a pretty serious person. Not that you don't have any fun or whatever, but more in a 'does not like to have his time wasted' kind of way'. Can you relate?

Any social anxiety here? Literally talk to girls most days but it's always one awkward sentence and the conversation never goes anywhere. I'm a well educated, fit guy but I can't string a sentence together in front of people. I always stutter or go mind blank then people cringe at me and generally ignore me.

Life fucking ducks.

Pretty much

Sucks not ducks

I can relate OP.
All the Drama, acting and pretending doesn't seem to be worth it most of the time.

No social anxiety for me

The last 8 years I've met all my gfs online. But I'm into emo chicks that are into bdsm..that's why.

Then maybe that's something to work on? The reason I'm going here is because I can relate. Some days, I can hardly find the motivation to do anything at all. I'm well educated, have a proper place to live, plenty of friends, enough challenge in my life to make it exciting, somewhat similar to you I suppose.

I've been pondering over why I do this lately, and I've come to figure out that I'm taking everything way to serious. I talked about it with a friend of mine who is the exact opposite. He just does whatever comes across his mind and figures it out as he goes along. He seemed to have much more success in finding happiness, despite 'technically' achieving less. So, recently, I decided I would try to care less and gain from the experience a bit more.

Let me know if any of this is off though. I'm very interested.

OMG
mor_e of her?

Find a chick online who is too lazy to go outside. Then meet up and be lazy together. That's how I found my grill.

I'm pretty happy. I have the motivation to do things around the house and go to work but after that its pretty much eh I dont feel like it
I saved that a while ago back on here so thats the only one I have

Oh I'm not saying you're not happy, neither that you'd be too lazy/tired to work or do some chores around the house.

The fact of the matter though, at least for me, is that these things are kind of obligatory:
Not going to work > Not getting paid > No food
Not going shopping > No food
Not fixing the house > Not having a proper place to live

Now, you'd have to do the things you listed to maintain the status quo. Going out with friends, or going out to find a girl is actually challenging the status quo, which means it's different. Does this make sense? Can you think of any activities that you perform that challenge the status quo?

Not OP but very similar. Interesting perspective, cheers bro

Cheers to you. What's your story? I'm still struggeling with turning my life around somewhat as sitting at home half of the time is unhealthy. I'd love to have someone elses view on this.

Not really missing out on anything, OP. It's better to stay alone and focus on building yourself up than trying to find a woman to spend time/money on.

I dont think of work like that, Work is fun for me and I get paid a good sum of money doing it.

Tbh I think it is more of the motivation of going out. I can think of myself in a relationship and wanting to do something with that person even going out. Just thinking about it brings my up motivation but to the point of it only if I was in that said relationship.

Same situation as OP - electronic engineer. Excelling in career and day-to-day living but monotonous routine is taking it's toll. Aiming to move/work abroad by October (elsewhere in Europe maybe...would like to work in the US but difficult to get required Visa)...

You're a real Bob's Toboggan aren't you?

>Tbh I think it is more of the motivation of going out. I can think of myself in a relationship and wanting to do something with that person even going out. Just thinking about it brings my up motivation but to the point of it only if I was in that said relationship.

Not that I'm desperate to prove my point, but doesn't this again mean 'maintaining the status quo'?

Oh no I got your point the first time. It made sense completely.

Here's how you can look at life if you so desire, when thinking of your social life, and the reason you might want to have one. Throughout life you go through millions of experiences. everyday you experience things. and naturally those experiences bring about certain emotions and thoughts into your life. for example happiness or anger. Now the peculiar thing about our emotions is that they are absolutely non-existent when out of some sort of context. as to say, you cannot feel happy without knowing or seeing its opposite somewhere in your environment. Now how do we come across these opposites? You cannot for example look out of your window and see anger standing there across the street. therefore one simple way of experiencing the opposite is to be social with people. have conversations with them, share experiences etc. this is how you may compare your situation with theirs and think hey my life is good right now. and therefore you feel happy. Knowing this, that your emotions are brought upon you by being socially active, in anyway whatsoever, you begin to see that experiencing life with people around you, good/bad, a lover maybe, you sort of boost your emotions/thoughts and they become more powerful feelings. for if you have no other beings to interact with you never truly know happiness/sadness. And after all what is the point of life if you do not feel those two basic feelings to the maximum level they can be.

Take from that what you will.

Well, hope that helps you out. I myself haven't been able to get much further than this as I lack the money to make the changes I'd like to see right now (still a student, last year). Hope you're able to make yourself even happier in the future.