Why people hate him before even try president?

Why people hate him before even try president?

Won't take long before you understand

>2008
>fuck this guy he will be a terrible president!
>2017
>lol why did you all hate this guy before even trying?"

>2008
>"this nigger is not my president!"
>2017
>"lol it's your president get used to it"

We hate all of our presidents eventually, unfortunately for Trump the majority of the country voted against him being president in the first place so the majority already hate him and believe everything he does is wrong. If I were him I honestly wouldn't have taken office, I'd have passed it on to Hilary. The amount of shit he is going to get for the rest of his life will be insane and he can't even say "screw you I won fair and square" because he received fewer votes than she did and even republicans deep down know that she really won even though he won the electoral college.

Actually, only a little over half of the people that could vote even voted in the last election, so you can't even make that claim.

>doesn't even provide a valid argument

Not even suprised.

>unfortunately for Trump the majority of the country voted against him being president in the first place so the majority already hate him and believe everything he does is wrong.

Due to the media's constant bias against the right. This is obvious. The sky is blue.

>If I were him I honestly wouldn't have taken office, I'd have passed it on to Hilary.'

And let basically every country that has given him money..control the country? We would have sharia law in a few years, guaranteed.

>The amount of shit he is going to get for the rest of his life will be insane and he can't even say "screw you I won fair and square" because he received fewer votes than she did and even republicans deep down know that she really won even though he won the electoral college.

He doesn't care and he's getting shit done. The electoral college is how our elections are run, there's no if's about it.

He did win fair and square because the electoral college voted him in. America has a representative democracy. Not a true democracy. And with good reason. I don't trust some fuck that voted for someone because they think they're cute to pick my leaders. That's not even a joke. I heard multiple women say they only voted for Obama because he's good looking. Or black.

> If I were him I honestly wouldn't have taken office, I'd have passed it on to Hilary.

I love the 70 year old silver spoon billionaire who Tweets anytime someone says something mean about him like a teenaged girl on her period. He had a TV show and owns hotels with his name on them, of course he'll be a good president.

Those who chose not to vote in the election gave up their right to complain about the result.

You say sarcastically, immediately after 8 years of President Affirmative Action, the "community organizer" whose tenure set the world aflame.

Syria, Libya, ISIS and Iraq, Yemen, Sudan, Ukraine, a whole spate of terrorist attacks in the US, Iranian nukes...

But I bet you like him.

I don't get the relation between 'affirmative action' and countries that have never exactly been fans of the United States.
I'm sure Trump will make them respect us and leave us alone by sabre rattling and cutting off financial and diplomatic ties.

Iran DOESN'T have nukes thanks to obama and you act like those sand niggers haven't been killing each other for hundreds of years.

...the deal said they could become a nuclear power after ten years. Less, now.

They already have the facilities and uranium.

He shat himself in public

Because this is Sup Forums, we hate everything!

im taking 'butthurt children mislead by their overindulged grasping infantile parents' ftw OP

He said pussy and is shouting what he wants, definitely not qualified! Maybe something will change this time around

No it doesnt. Their breakout time for a nuke was about 3 to 4 months before the deal.
After giving up 97 percent of their enriched uranium and dismantling 2/3 of their centrifuges, it would take them over a year. But under the deal, they will suspend and and all nuclear work for 15 years in exchange for lifted sanctions and foreign aid.

Replied to the wrong fucking post

No it doesnt. Their breakout time for a nuke was about 3 to 4 months before the deal.
After giving up 97 percent of their enriched uranium and dismantling 2/3 of their centrifuges, it would take them over a year. But under the deal, they will suspend and and all nuclear work for 15 years in exchange for lifted sanctions and foreign aid.

Hiro, is that you?

ugh

Or maybe because he's been an ego driven jackass for over 40 years in the spotlight.

Maybe it's because the only way it could be more obvious he was a Russian plant would be if Putin literally shoved his arm up Trump's arse and worked his mouth like a sock puppet.

I am the child of 2 illegal immigrants who have been working and paying taxes since ive been born, and I feel like I'm the only Mexican who isn't butt hurt about him as President

every politician is an ego-driven jackass though. Trump isn't any different than any other politician.

only illegals hate him, people here legally like him fine.

did you see the clip comparing his arrival at the Whitehouse with Obama's?
>Barack waits for his wife to get out of the car to join him walking up the steps
>Donald just walks up the steps on his own, acting as if Melania isn't even there
>she's walking up the steps with a gift in her hands like a fucking flunky
you judge people by stuff like this

Yeah but my parents aren't triggered either. I feel like the mexican people who hate him are the dumb asses who grew up like they were in mexico. I grew up very American because my parents knew they werent in Mexico anymore. I mean, I didnt vote for trump. I didn't vote for Hillary either, but I'm not bitching and moaning because my "savior" didnt get voted in.

cuz hes a lying jackass...

/thread

How again was the Ukraine crisis Obama's fault?

>Ukrainian president wanted closer ties to Russia. The Ukrainian people wanted closer ties to the EU
>President chooses shit-tier business deal, the people rebel and overthrow his government, hold free elections, etc:
>In response, Russia occupied half of their country, via militias and unmarked soldiers, and still occupies it.
>Russia then annexed the Crimean Peninsula.
>Then Russia shoots down a civilian jetliner, killing over 200.

But, yeah, it's totally Obama's fault, guys.

Who is Hiro?