Home made burgers - only the best

home made burgers - only the best.

ew who puts chorizo on their hamburger

It's insane bru , believe me - im taking the burger game to the next Level. Im not even tripping, my burger game is crazy

mozzarella, nice!

Thanks mate!

white people (argentinians)

What do you guys think of this ?

Bumping

Interesting......continue

That's a nice extra value meal right there.

That looks tasty user, good job.

Thanks man! Im checking what other pictures I took

Thanks bro!

Tomato slices too thick, the lettuce is falling out, and it looks overcooked

5/10
Go watch Matty Mathersons best cheeseburger. Learn.

Have you tried to make your own Big Mac?

Bumping

No man, I love all kinds of unusual burgers. I would love to show you some other stuff that I've done but I sadly never made an Burger Folder. So fucking sad, now that finally there is a selfmade Burger thread.

Fried egg/ over easy goes best. In Kansas City there was a burger joint that put peanut butter with the burger and called it a goober burger. Surprisingly it was damn good

What are your secrets, lads? I'm trying to perfect my recipe, last lot were made with 15% fat ground steak with some bacon fat added and cooked on high heat in a cast iron pan. Excellent crust, quite juicy, but always has that particular unpleasant "ground beef" taste that I can never quite get to match that restaurant "beefiness".

Ill take innout over these shit boogers anyday

There needs to be more of these threads. Not just for burgers, but for any homemade food, really.

True bro, true. These kind of threads are gems

Bullshit.

Prove to me you made that burger.

That looks fucking amazing.

See
Clearly you are not a burger connoisseur

>homemade burger thread
>posts two salads

Are you
Cooking on direct flame or on a Flat style grill? Either will determine the taste, open fire will cause it to loose and burn the fat. I prefer to wrap my pattys in foil on an open flame but leave it partially open to observe the flavor and smell of the wood I choose in using.

Alight guys this sounds weird but follow with me for a 8/10 at least burger
>burn natural wood somehow
>collect charcoals
>dig hole in ground
>place red hot charcoals in said hole
>put grill grate thing on hole
>cook burgers
This makes the patties taste fucking amazing
>add cream cheese and jalapeƱos (the kind that come in a can whole with like onions and carrots and shit)

Adding onto this, when me and my friend did this every one of our friends that tried it said it was one of the best burgers they've tasted and were astounded at how good it was

Neither, cooking it in a cast iron pan on a stovetop. Don't have access to an open flame grill.

I would tear the meat apart and place square cubes of cheese and pack the meet around it and form a patty.(Note: you could also put diced onions, variety of cheeses, or even jalapeƱos for you spice lovers)

muh girl killz it in the kitchen OP

Learn to burger

I would use the technique of putting my spices(salt, pepper, or etc) and rub it in with the meat. Than form the pattys. That way the salt and pepper is mixed with the meat rather than placed on the surface where most of it will come off with the grease in a pan.

You faggot I've posted a burger first. Just wanted to share something else I did

These look really, really, really fucking good.

Well done guys.

Nice one there

boogie ?

Moar!

anyone ever into venison burger?

Cooking some venison burgers tonight.

What's that sauce?

r8

looks like a chipotle mayo or 1000 island dressing

I tried

Which spices would you recommend for seasoning burger meat? That ground beef taste sets me on edge, no idea how make it taste restaurant quality.

Sorely tempted to try adding a bit of yeast extract to see what difference it makes.

Lots of Mayo, bit of BBQ-sauce, bit of Mustard.
Cayenne pepper & Paprika (both powdered)