So my landlord decided not to give back my 1000 dollar deposit after leaving the appartment

So my landlord decided not to give back my 1000 dollar deposit after leaving the appartment.

So i'm thinking of giving him atleast a 1000 dollar worth of shit. Eg, empting a bucket of paint in his garden ect.

Any good ideas for proper revenge on this asshole? (while still operating more or less within the law)

Have you considered moving to a country that has laws preventing landlords from acting like cunts?

> Also the dude lives like 4 hours driving away. So can't be some revenge which is daily based

Assuming you live in a US cardbox House, how about plantig some serpula

sue him. drag him into court and make him spend more than $1000 worth of time on it until he concedes it's not worth it and pays you to drop the lawsuit. it's the Murican Way

Bologna on the hood of his car. In the sun. The nitrates in the meat will seperate the paint from the metal and he'll have pefectly circular holes of paint less spots on his car.

Don't do anything. Take him to small claims court. You'll get your deposit whether the landlord likes it or not.

I can't do that without spending my own money, also not worthy of my own time.

If that actually works it would be a great one!

Threaten them with legal action. If no return then go to court.

this

Need more details why he no return dolares. Be honest too.

Nice dubbs.
It worked when I was a teenager and cars were metal. Anywhere. There were 4 or 5 spotted cars in my town.....

What did you do to make him decide to keep it. I'm betting that you're a disgusting fucking slob that didn't take care of the place.

>Don't do anything. Take him to small claims court. You'll get your deposit whether the landlord likes it or not.
This. If $1000 is worth putting time and effort in, then do this and you'll get it back. Otherwise you're just playing with revenge fantasies that will not get your money back (best case) and may instead cause you to get into legal trouble (worst case).

My thoughts as well.

How much I would love any legal actions to succeed, chances are slim.
The appartment was for sale while renting it. We had an agreement that any potential buyers could come over to have a visit, but only when I am home. One day I came home finding a bunch of people inside the house. Changed the lock to prevent that shit to happen in the future. Landlord knew about it. But is complaining now, 2 years later that I did not have the approval to do that.

That's the reason he's not giving back the deposit

>So my landlord decided not to give back my 1000 dollar deposit after leaving the appartment.

What did you expect when you live like a fucking animal and leave the place trashed? Fucking nigger.

fling a bag of cement all over his car and driveway while its rainy

This.

if he drives a nice car, throw paint thinner on it

Buy a fuckload of brown mice and free them in your apartment

exactly, I asked last place for an itemized list of expenses and it didn't take much to fight it.

clogg da shidda

this actually works with detergent as well as in dish washing liquid

legally you'd probably win. he's not allowed to be in your home when you're not there without notice, period. that violation makes it understandable that you would change the locks, for your security, so his grounds for withholding the deposit have no basis

Just punch him in the chest really hard until he agrees to pay up. Cops don't give a fuck about petty crimes like that. You can even threaten him in public and the cops won't likely care.

was actually in response to this:

Anything else except trying to destroy the dude his car? Im looking after something more dark and deep. Something that has more effect over time. Thinking about dumping some chemicals on his soil and informing the local authorities about it.

Gave back the key already, besides that I would only annoy the new renter instead of the landlord.

renters are disgusting scum of the earth

what the fuck did you do that he kept the $1000 tho you faggot?

and how fucking ghetto do you live that your deposit is only $1000?

>renters are disgusting scum of the earth

Wow you're an elitist. I suppose your property is worth over 1mil?

Bait?
Regardless, anyone that doesn't have a good job in this economy is renting. As said, shitty bait or dumbass

Im doing some legal action along side. But since I need to pay for my own paralegal I don't want to spend even more money on the subject. Even though if I were to win, he would get the bill of my lawyer. As I said, I'm not to eager to go through this slow process.

Free some rodents on your way out, change the setting on your water heater to fire hazard, block the drain on your a/c and block the safety switch, put smaller breakers in your box so they pop constantly, loosen any drain pipes run inside so they drip, seed mold (old bread works good) in any moist dark place, if up north with flooring that needs to expand pull up the trim and shim the floor tight so boards pop, push a few nails out of the flashing around any thing sticking up from the roof, garage doors take a team of voodoo priests to balance and reset springs.

Turn off the watermain and empty the hot water cylinder, The element will burn out costing him money.

Add a small batch of cement to the water main hole (in my country they are buried in a small steel box under the footpath just at the front of the house)

When it dries he wont be able to turn hi mains on again. He will pay big bucks to get someone out to dig it all out without damaging the water pipes. Maintenence crew will probably take a few weeks to figure it out.

This could cost him upwards of $5000.

If you do it in the middle of the night and dont get spotted or leave prints anywhere near the crime scenes, there is no way to proove it was you.

Also block the drains. Buying some beef dripping, semi melting it then pouring it down most plugholes then running cold water for several minutes will fuck some shit up. It will also stink when it goes rancid

Not worth that much with that vocabulary buddy

mercury, asbestos or a radioactive isotope