Am I the only one who doesn't understand how calling Americans "burgers" is supposed to be insutling...

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how calling Americans "burgers" is supposed to be insutling? Burgers are delicious! So many varieties of foods combined in a perfectly proportioned manner. It's a symbol of the American way of life, one that is spreading across the globe as a symbol of our role as the leader of the free world.

Call me a burger all you want, but just know that burgers are an incredible example of American cuisine, and you Europeans just haven't had the luxury of a gourmet burger yet.

Also to my fellow Americans, what do you think the best burger joint is?

I was just thinking about this the other day. Fucking foreigners are just mad.

either 5 guys or smashburger

Aliens OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I love burgers now

Red Robin

what are you

I've never thought it was insulting, and i even think is somehow qt, like when we get called tacos, or jose.
Americans shouldn't feel insulted when called tyrone or burgers

>Close Encounters of the Burger Kind

literally nobody calls Americans 'burgers' outside Sup Forums

We sometimes use the word to describe the female genitalia especially if its very pronounced.

oh boy, mods are actually doing something

So you either have nasty vaginas or inadequate burgers

"we" do?

Don't we?

Eu tinha uma miúda ai que tinha um papo que parecia um hamburger, pra mais já ouvi otros gajos a fazer referência aos hamburgers ao falar de cona.

They're from another board. You see this when threads get shunted over from a board without flags to one with.

What the actual fuck. People should really think twice before speaking in the name of others.

this thread was moved from Sup Forums
MODS have too much power. Send them to the oblivions.

Why are u acting like u don't know these things exist?
It's not my fault some cunts in my cunt are wack

The thread's quality was too low to move it to
So they moved it to
As usual.