If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Rule: Hotties wear crop tops. Failure to do so shall be result in punishment by forced stripping, and then being displayed while restrained on stage.

To do whatever they are told and only wear leggings with tank tops unless instructed otherwise

All cute girls will be mandated to have sex with me
Failure to comply will result as following punishments
1 timer will be tied up nude.
Reocurrence her mother will be asked to have sex with me.
2 Reocurrence Her mother and her will be forced to have sex with me.

how would they be restrained?

She won't comply

Doesnt really matter.
Me and the principal will beat her and tie her up, then tag team the bitch.

She's a fighter

Like so, minus the gag. I want to hear their protests.

She cant fight while unconscious now can she

Fuck, I forgot the pic. Here:

Photography for the punishment is mandatory as well.

I'd break her spirt personally

what happens after she's restrained?

all female students must wear shoes I've came in

punishments?

True lol

good question. ideas?
>pic related, another victim of mine walking in cummy shoes

Just on display in front of a crowd, while being photographed. I have something of an embarrassment fetish.

maybe she has to let any guy who asks smell her feet for the rest of the semester

Skirts no lower than the vulva

what do you think she'd say?
can guys touch her?

Wearing nice clothes - picrel

No idea how to punish the girl tho

Not a bad idea. Many of the girls whose shoes I came in had smelly feet (picrel.) But they may smell/taste too cummy

Lot's of "no, stop" while having her clothes ripped off, much of the same during the show; maybe some indignant squeals. Hot girls and guys can line up for tits and ass groping.

>mandatory clit piercings
>Ball gags work at all times
>vibrating buttplugs to be worn at all times

of course the ones whose feet can be smelled won't have their shoes cummed in

what about asshole fingering?

All cute girls will have their tongues pierced to better aid them in their state mandated oral exams. A piercing will be added for every year.

Those caught not following the rules in their school handbook will earn 1 week of detention:
Bound and blindfolded on their knees with a ring gag buckled on in the men's bathroom.

I'm not really into assholes.

Hot girls should wear stockings or cute knee socks in combination with a skirt.
No pants allowed.

If they break the rules for first times they'll get away with it by changing into a skirt and stockings within 10 minutes.

If they continue to refuse, it will affect her grades in a negative way (but she wont know she gets bad grades for not following the rules). If she was a good girl after receiving bad grades for 3 weeks she will get fair grades again.

However it wont reset the counter for her misbehaviour. When she still refuses or starts to break the rules again, she will get bad grades again and also all of her friends will get told to avoid her unless they want bad grades too.
Before she gets a "good girl"-status again it will take atleast 2 months of following the rules until she gets treated fair again.

what would she do when the creepy guy who likes her comes to grope her tits/ass?

Gotta cum in every pair tho
>more picrel

they have to stay in school and not do drugs.

when they brake the rule sex to me then offense follows this

1) only one girl allowed in compactor to make service on ground'
2) take out of room to hit doll broom with bear naked then never be back to school for hour long day
3) make to do more sex now group on compactor in room to change before people of judgement

Eh, I dunno. React the same as she does to every other pair of hands, squirming and yelling.

maybe a punishment would be the entire school has to cum in her uggs until they're both half full, and she has to wear them without socks

Based user educating our youth.

>All girls will be tied up and bound for one day each month
>Anyone whose still a virgin is invited to come and lose it with her
>Those with disabilities, those who live in poverty, the homeless and any others will be invited to come and use her as they please
>she's allowed to say no, but they don't have to listen
>all in the name of charity

what if a group of guys living in poverty really like a girl, and ask to keep her?

Oh, and abs-licking is allowed for /fit/ girl rule-breakers.

Not a bad idea. I love cumming in boots. Last time I did, I was almost caught.

they can rent her for a weekend but they have to bring her back in usable condition

pregnancy is ok

what if you never hear from them again?
would you use resources to save her, or just forget it?

bump

just let her go

hot. what if she has a boyfriend, and he comes asking what happened to her the next day? what do you tell him?

Well then I'll certainly be taking my daughter to another school!

Tell him where he should go to try to find her.
would you let her go if she were only raped under strict supervision?

I'll consider it. Nice meeting you, we'll be calling you with our decision. Have a good evening.

Maybe at the school boys are only allowed to cum in their shoes if they don't get caught

The rules would be a fairly simple dress code, short skirts at all times, with knee socks or higher, pantyhose, tights, and stockings are also acceptable. In hot weather they can go with out the leg wear but must also wear flip flops.

First offense, they have to go with out shoes inside the school for a week.

Second the offender will be placed in a magic trick (sword box, cut in half, sliced in thirds, etc) during the morning assembly and will stay that way all day.

If there's a third offense in a short amount of time, and depending on the girls history, she'll go in another magic trick, only there won't be magic, she'll be handed over to the medical students for them to attempt to save/revive or study her.

Bippity

Boppity

BUMP

You have too much time on your hands.