Grimes career was a long drawn out failure similar to Kreayshawn and Riff Raff's although they didn't have Purple PR...

Grimes career was a long drawn out failure similar to Kreayshawn and Riff Raff's although they didn't have Purple PR shilling them across the internet; including Sup Forums. Creating obsessed fan boys and the popular in Mexico/Brazil factor. She accomplish nothing, made forgetting music, a shill for music blogs, fashion mags that no one reads or cares for, and to fading musos who need to cling to a zeitgeist to kickstart their faded visibility.

She is not sustainable; held up on Sup Forums by one obsessed loser who most likely is the stalker that continues to harass her and her friends on social media. The reason she has admitted to hating her fans the hype created for her.

She is in extreme debt to Roc Nation/4AD/Purple PR. There is photographic evidence of her calculating the now millions she owes from a picture on her laptop of the debt spread out in Microsoft Excel.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have the picture of the debt

She knows she is toxic, which is why she tries desperately to "discover" real female talent to eclipse her and the Grimes brand. Hana, that fat Taiwanese chick, Nicole Dollanganger, etc. She wants to bury Grimes and become a producer and hide behind the scenes but the amount of debt she is in she'll have to continue being shilled until she is into her 50s like Madonna. Although Madonna is actually financially successful unlike Grimes.

She'll be playing oblivion on comeback tours well into the 2070s. Get ready for it Sup Forums

i want to KICK kreayshawn in the cunt, fuck that BITCH

>owing millions in debt to promote your art
>art being so bad that you have to pay people to convince other people that your art is goood
show pic of debt or gtfo

Claire Elise Boucher, BOUGHT her fame. She knew that back in 2010; to rise above the endless sea of shitty Myspace acts she needed EXPOSURE. She knew you only get that through PR.

user asks, "PR is expensive! How could she afford that?"

Did you know, Anonymous, that Claire comes from a very rich and upper class upbringing? Did you know that her mother is a highly successful and famous (in Vancouver anyway) lawyer, television personality, and stateswoman? Look up Sandy Garossino. Rich, priviledged, she bought her way in. Paid for the best PR money could ask for. THEN came the Lykke Li tour, 4AD, and Roc Nation. Purple PR networked for her, paid for by daddy and mommy's millions.

But you need actual musical TALENT to remain SUSTAINABLE. Claire admits that she knows nothing about music and literally WINGS IT. Hype and PR can only take you so far.

We live in a world of RESULTS. Not promises or hype.

start with her first album

what did grimes do to you? tell me user!

yeah no shit

yeah no shit

these posts are directed at the grimes fanboy who makes generals about her.

it's time for him to stop.

I want to KISS Kreayshawn on the lips, love that Bitch

congratulations retard you worked out that rich people can afford to make it in the music industry. maybe tomorrow you'll work out that The Monkees didn't play their instruments and Mick Jagger went to Dartford Grammar. Fucking hell you're switched on.

The Monkees and Mick Jagger on shilled on here like Grimes is though.

You must want a cookie.

*aren't

>mfw Grimes waifu-fags are all actually paid shills

>held up on Sup Forums by one obsessed loser
Pretty odd way of describing yourself desu (as of my posting, this is the only explicitly Grimes related thread on /mu atm.)

Here's an idea - why don't you quit shitposting and start actually talking about music? What's your favorite Grimes record, and why? Mine's Darkbloom because of how consistent it sounds.

>not knowing that Grimes didn't sign to Purple PR until 2015
Lol so much for that conspiracy theory. Do better homework next time, OP.

I believe you OP.
Ok, can she be my gf now? ;_;

What a load of crap. user, you're insane. What extreme debt are you talking about when her expenses are very small considering she's making all her art by herself?? Where are your sources?

Hey retard, stop talking out of your fat ass and mind your business.

agree

Again, you're talking out of your fat ass. Prove this
>Claire Elise Boucher, BOUGHT her fame.
...with documents and stop bullshitting Sup Forums. Where's the EVIDENCE, motherfucker?

>implying it's one person
good luck with that, autist

HA HA HA, the OP was completely BTFO.

So much retarded nonsense in this thread. Grimes is great and hard-working DYI artist and you, all the haters, can fuck off.
No one here takes your shit seriously.

None of this shit is true, OP. And you know it.
If you want some facts about this extremely talented and complete artist then see below.

GRIMES PROFILE

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model
- virtuoso

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- had some troubles in the past: drugs, 2 friends died because of overdosing drugs, sexual assault, shitty jobs, the professor who got her into a music program killed himself
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

So what made you drop St. Vincent so quickly?

Is there some fame store in the mall or something? Do you expect him to show some receipt or some shit? If you could buy fame im sure the sellers wouldn't give you paperwork documentation of it.

Neither I have ever listened to St. Vincent nor can name any of their songs. You must be confusing me with someone else.

nope thts you buddy

>p a t h e t i c defense
Lol what a loser.

Probably the creator of that pasta is but I'm not him. I just have it saved and it's useful pretty often.

>all people who use bulleted lists are the same person
Lol you are so easy to manipulate.

>Who's
- posting
- now
- sperg?

im sure a psycho like yourself would know all about manipulation

>She knew that back in 2010; to rise above the endless sea of shitty Myspace acts she needed EXPOSURE. She knew you only get that through PR.

No shit, this is how the music industry works. You don't get anywhere without paying for PR.

How do you think people learn about music on Sup Forums? Someone is shilling them here.

i just i really knew what was going on

do you really want that?

>started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
It shows.

what?

not that user, but i would kill for that

Shes annoying.

have you?

not yet

10gb. 10 giga bites of nothing

how would she feel about this?

>all about manipulation
...of people (like you) totally lacking in senses of humor? No special knowledge necessary desu.

sometimes, but an utterly depressing person to pay attention too as well. it could better to let her go

got any abortion jokes?

>garbage musician is actually talent whore who used viral marketing and pr to spam themselves on the internet

Only bozo's dont realize the only way to get famous is make yourself a meme and be good looking

She was a dumb bitch for signing to roc nation, jay z is a snake

I'M ROLLING UP MY CATNIP AND SHITTING IN YOUR LITTER

But she created Art Angels which is an enduring masterpiece that will be held up as emblematic of an era.

So yeah, sweetie, your opinion is invalidated, hun.

bump

No. For instance, I'm expecting to see receipts that she paid money to be shilled or that she paid influential sites to say nice things about her. Otherwise it's just bullshitting.

H O T

perhaps whoever did that was inspired by that pasta. also once a pasta is in the wild, anyone could repost it. it's that hard to comprehend?

This

wow. the shills are really trying to dismiss this shit. but they have absolutely no arguments.

the only way someone as talentless as grimes could get this famous is through an elaborate (and expensive) marketing and public relations scheme.

she admitted herself that she has no knowledge of music theory. she's a fucking hack who's a privileged wannabe.

>shills

receipts or gtfo

you show me. you're the PR agent with documentation

>So yeah, sweetie, your opinion is invalidated, hun.
is this great bait or actually serious? i really can't tell

probably most of the bestselling musicians of the past 100 years have no knowledge of music theory

i'm not sure how you think you've proven anything to anyone here. I don't even like grimes at all but I was combing the thread for any substantive evidence of the claims in the OP and can find none.

Grimes is a stinky retarded french bitch but yes people actually like her albums (for some reason).

im not against the illuminati

you made that claim, you better prove it. ever heard of Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof is on the one who declares) aka presumption of innocence?

>isn't it DIY

lmao wtf is this shit supposed to prove?

>which is an enduring masterpiece
did a music publication tell you this by any chance user?

it is possible that people liked her as a person and favored her for it, for some reason

free advertising, thanks for your support user

I think she would be against any violence so I would have to apologize sincerely in hopes that she will forgive me one day

>probably most of the bestselling musicians of the past 100 years have no knowledge of music theory
implying any of the bestselling musicians of the last 100 years are any more meritorious than that stinky retarded french bitch

pretty much any pop star is a talentless hack who was formed by the industry. comparing grimes to iggy azaelia is like comparing dogshit to dogshit

It's all known facts about her, unlike that shit from OP. You can google all of that yourself.

What the shit are you people even talking about
There's literally nothing special about grimes. She's garden variety. Why is it her that's always and constantly posted? Why not the thousands of other female artists?
And I want a real explanation. Not just some copypasta bullshit.

>free
okay whatever you say shill

>Why is it her that's always and constantly posted?
see op. it's a forced marketing scheme

grimes formed herself by herself and you don't post anything meaningful or truthful about her, so gtfo

She has really mad haters like OP for no reason.
>And I want a real explanation.
jealousy of her success

what's your point exactly?

This. Some idiots like this one have no idea about music industry. All known music was PROMOTED. Even that idiot's music library exists because some people promoted those albums and his stupid ass heard about them. He basically complains that music was promoted. Absolutely ridiculous.

Grimes is best when she is full on pop.

Brian Eno she is not.

At best she could get weird with a crisp house tune.

>She is in extreme debt to Roc Nation/4AD/Purple PR. There is photographic evidence of her calculating the now millions she owes from a picture on her laptop of the debt spread out in Microsoft Excel.

you have to have knowledge in how the music industry works to understand what is being implied here which seems very truthful. lots of money and marketing went into making grimes a thing over the years

i honestly feel to blame for it

>you don't post anything meaningful or truthful about her
is it truthful that she has signed to major record labels which promote her (4ad)? is it truthful that she has teamed up with PR companies (purple PR) is it truthful that she uses Roc Nation (a fucking "media company" founded by jay z) to promote her?

that's what i thought user. and i'm sure she has received more industrial help from businesses that weren't listed there

I see that you have already made thousands of grimes hate posts in these threads. Your style is recognizable.
So who is actually shill here, huh?

>she admitted herself that she has no knowledge of music theory. she's a fucking hack who's a privileged wannabe.
she has no knowledge of music theory =/= she's unable of making good music

>talent: a special n a t u r a l ability or aptitude

you're a fool.

That said.

I only come to this board for pop idols, such as Grimes.

Don't forget Deon and her brother Mac Boucher whom were there at the beginning, lad.

>jealousy of her success
this is such a stupid explanation. literally anyone could do it if they had enough money and hair dye.

you're really mad, don't you? stay mad, salty jerk.

If she's only good when she makes pop then all this shit doesn't matter

>is it truthful that she has teamed up with PR companies (purple PR)
source?
anyway, none of these has any impact on her art, she is doing it alone

Jay Z is evil.

Like Trump is relatively the worst president ever, but Jay Z is a Jew now.

>There's literally nothing special about grimes.

name a similar artist to her

i dont think he'll say his name

Then why no one does it? Checkmate, autist.

Xeno & Oaklander
iamamiwhoami
Chris & Cosey
Lights

All of whom are better

>she is doing it alone
wtf user you're so delusional that you're committing doublethink right now. you are actually contradicting what you JUST SAID

>Mac Boucher
not a musician. Grimes is known for her music

>Deon
what's his impact actually? did you just put random name?

Clair, stop!

We love you. OK?

isn't this a troll argument?