so sexy!

nice nips

She's already done full nudity....

hey we have the same nips

classy girl...

i never seen a fridge lie down before

I've seen your mom lie down before tho

rekt

Is she covered in Will Smith's face grease?

Sunbathing is as retarded as smoking.

It is going to make her skin looked like wrinkled leather, she already looks older than her actual age

skin cancer = lung cancer = fucking retarded life choices

>its a OMG SHE WENT NUDE!!!!!!!111 thread
why are Americans so scared of naked people

We've literally already seen her naked.

are in some other dimension or some shit

you are not grasping reality

>wanting to look at the average naked body

There are also health benefits to sun exposure.

who

>white girl with brown nipples

Wow. Just wow.
It goes to show how low journalism has sunk.
It is unspoken rule that... No wait, it's actually a spoken and even written out rule that people at nude beaches do not get photographed unless they specifically give permission (but who would do that?)
Now maybe that's not a nude beach, but common decency should tell you still not to do it.
I'd sue the shit out of that media corporation

>Austrian
>Brown nipples

KEK

fucking this

>OMG A NIPPLE! A THING THAT MEN HAVE!

>but common decency should tell you still not to do it.

and thousands of dollars at the very least would say different

>Austrian

I would wreck it

Yea I'm a straight man and have never seen the appeal of nipples. There's some guys that jerk off to celeb nip slips like its the hottest thing they have ever seen. Really unextrodinary tbqhwy fammily

naked people aren't that weird or special

Very little. Vitamin D can be obtain in safer ways through food and supplements.

Any time you tan, even a little color change, you are damaging your skin.

It is amazing to me that the public has realized that smoking, which used to be something you did if you wanted to look cool and attractive, gives you lung cancer, but getting a tan, which people do to look cool and attractive, is still accepting and people are ignorant to the fact you get cancer from it and it ages the fuck out of your skin.

Get a spray tan, otherwise you are a fucking retard for laying out in the sun. Enjoy your leather skin at 30 and melanoma at 40

I dont get sunbathing. I mean who enjoys crisping to death in the heat? When did this middle class+ meme start?

I'm as assman myself, but wtf? how the fuck do you not like nipples? please don't tell me you're a footfag...

It's because it's considered taboo to look at them in our socity, plus it's a secondary sex characteristic meant to show fertility and nurse children.

It's why you see women get breast augmentation to make them look larger and more firm, it's to show they are both fertile, which is denoted by size, but still youthful, since they aren't sagging greatly.

If you think sag is good, go back to the women bitching about breast implants when they first started.

Yes don't go outside. Take pills and spray chemicals on your skin and and stay indoors in front of your screen!

Kek

not to mention the stupid sluts who apply oil to their skin
>let me just oil up so my skin fries up like KFC
>mmm mmmm

Nice hyperbole.

Im talking about people shown in the OP, who lay in the sun for hours, its fucking retarded.

>Wow. Just wow.

Fake

Does properly used sunscreen fix all the issues

My idiot gf fell for this meme for years. Now she's literally the color of paper and burns in the 10 minute drive home from work so she has to use sunscreen. I don't know if she can rebuild her immunity somehow but she's mostly fucked.

what the fuck are you talking about?

it's just sunbathing.. she's not going there everyday lying in the sun for 10 hours straight.
holy shit

Dude it's JUST cancer.

you could literally land a plane on that

A good quality one will help. A shitty one you got for 99c won't do much.

this. a sun tan is the body desperately trying to protect itself.

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE FAGGOTS

It will protect you, but you have to get a sunscreen with *full spectrum* coverage labeled on the bottle, otherwise you still can be damaged