Sup Forums what is your opinion on Final Fantasy VIII?

Sup Forums what is your opinion on Final Fantasy VIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v6BtJaBQmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever.

it gave Rinoa cancer

good

shit

Shgood

Best one in my opinion...and i haved played them all apart from 11.

Meh

Meh tier game. VII was the last good one

Wrong. IX was.

Best in style, okay in story and gameplay.

Thought the story was OK. Fucking HATED the battle system. Can beat the game at level 8 with max stats. Bruh.

It kicks ass in a way that only a mostly mute emo kid in a tiny leather jacket wielding a gun that is simultaneously a sword who rides around in a fucking space shuttle that looks like a dragon can.

Downsides it doesn't have Mr. T with a gun hand or a cat that fights with a bullhorn. Or a genetically engineered beautiful monkey boygirl.

It's actually pretty funny if you don't have autism and you can realize when it's satirizing itself.

This.

IX was fucking bad, kys. Degenerates like you should be sterilized

Better than the overrated shitty crawl of a game that is X.

X is litterally the equivelant of XIII in terms on linear gameplay yet nobody says anything.

Story is mediocre, characters are the personification of cringe. Is somewhat better than X but way worse than IX, play that one

It's much better than it's often given credit for.

Worst magic system of the series IMHO, I hated farming for spells (one boss commits sudoku if you farm for too long),summons took too long, it felt too much like a high school drama animu and the money system stunk.

Like I am one to talk, I loved IX and liked X-2.

it's crap, IX is far superior. Princess Garnet was 10/10 would fuck in every hole

I personally rather liked the magic system, I appreciated that powerful spells were rare and you had to consider their usage. But I understand why people didn't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3v6BtJaBQmo

Still waiting to be roasted for liking X-2.

Eh, it had its problems but it had some neat features too. I wouldn't call it a bad game. You enjoy what you enjoy.

Great soundtrack and the card game was fantastic but kinda crappy otherwise.

Best story in the series, hands down.

Final fantasy IV is the best

I liked it because it took a step back and it felt like the old FF games. The main thing I liked was it didn't have summons or limit breaks.