user who rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread

Bettelerino bumperinio i like big dicks in my asshole anyhow

checkem

Roll

It smells like shit some how

Nigger lover is my middle name

heating up the spaghetti

I cum on homeless people

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

While eating pickles on the west jetty

derpidi lickety fucketty nicck niggedy jigaboo i lik to fuck cow

Sounds fun

My breath smells like penis

Vladimir

I'm ready, boys. Delivery coming.

nigger

winrar

don't be a nigger

Witnessed.

Check mine

Winrar

We will be waiting user. Dont be a sand nigger

Whoooooaaaa!!! Way to call it user!

reply to thread no. 720041871
options, comment, i'm not a robot, recaptcha, privacy.terms choose file no... en
severe anal bleeding

i got the magic in me everytime i touch that track it turns into gold everybody knows i've got the magic in me when i hit the floors the girls come snapping at me now everybody wants presto magic magic magic magic magic magic m-m-magic magic magic magic oOOOOoooOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry to get your hopes up, boys, but that was just a well timed shitpost.
I'd rather tell you now and take the brunt of it than keep you waiting for nothing.
I don't even own a mic. I'm a huge faggot.

rolls

disgusted

SIT DOWN

Escucha, ya me tienes cansado con tus estupideces, ¿crees que me importa en lo más mínimo lo que hayas logrado en Internet? jajá, eso no vale de nada, solamente me demuestras que te refugias en Internet porque en la vida real no eres más que un pequeño marica, debilucho y sin atención alguna que quiere ser algo en la vida. ¿Por qué mejor no te suicidas y te libras de ese sufrimiento que conforma tu diario vivir?, acéptalo, nunca serás nada en la vida y en Internet lo único que haces es demostrar tu falta de atención y argumentos con las atrocidades que haces y escribes, me asombra que no te hayas quitado la vida todavía. No sé ni por qué te escribo esto, no te lo mereces, pero al ver que estás tan sediento de atención y de cariño veo que lo necesitas urgentemente, probablemente nunca te hayan respondido uno de tus alardeos e intentos obvios de troll, así que considera esto como un regalo, pendejo. Deberías reconsiderar tu vida, se nota que lo único que haces en tu vida es intentar ser genial y trollear en Internet, mientras le suplicas a tu mami que te deje usar por más tiempo el computador para ver si algún idiota ha caído en tu patético y mal intento de trolleo, algo que nunca ha pasado ni pasará. Admítelo, no eres nada en Internet ni en la vida real, nadie te toma en serio y te consideran lo más miserable que puede haber como ser humano, todos esperan con ansias el día de tu muerte, porque ese día nos libraremos de la lacra más asquerosa que debe haber existido en la humanidad. No quiero seguir perdiendo más tiempo contigo, espero que con este mensaje finalmente te hayas dado cuenta de qué es lo que tú llamas vida y recapacites sobre todo lo que has hecho, espero que no nos volvamos a ver, y finalmente te suicides o madures y cambies tu actitud de niño de 7 años en busca de víctimas, que si no pasas de eso jamás lograrás algo realmente importante; adiós, pedazo de mierda viviente.

53 replies to 53...

Rlrkd

Hitler did nothing wrong

Ozymandias

Syke

HIV positive man, right there.

55 get

rollerino

rol

winrar

Shieeeeeee

55 niggers

mitochhhhhhhhhondria

oh fuck what have i done

WINRAR

checkd

We will be waiting user. Dont be a pussy bitch ass nigger liver

shit i have to expose myself as a M I N O R

Bear butterfly owl

look he got it after me now he has to sing it

Get recording nigga

Doesnt matter we can compare

three gets? at least one of you better deliver.

Don't be a faggot

What this guy said

i wont deliver if 55

Faggots just do it

I am a Jews, and yes, I can confirm that we are indeed plotting to take over the world. Most of it is already under our control, of course. Just a few more years and you will all be fucked.

check me out

i never fail to dubs

im cursed

i broke up with a ex girl

toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat

Nice try faggot

Nigger