/bb/ Big Brother 18

Past thread: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household: Paulie
Roadkill: TBD
Veto: TBD

HoH Nominations: TBD
Roadkill Nomination: TBD

CANNOT BE NOMINATED THIS WEEK Frank, Bridgette, Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watching Frank/Tiffany immediately invalidate all the house's reasons for keeping her is so satisfying

Zakiyah is a whiny bitch after she loses every competition

i dont give a fuck what anyone says

bridgette and frank hanging out is when the feeds are best this year

I don't understand girls.

t. Bridgette 2016

HONK HONK

Get out of the way or be roadkill

so as i understand it, michelle was the real mastermind in keeping tiff? how did that all happen?

(im not much of a feed watcher, im a tv casual)

What happened? Is tiffany not coming after Frank, or you saying that because she was eliminated first, or because Frank is safe, or because all three

drunk frank is pretty based too

>fuckers

because Frank isn't "pissed" and Tiffany is acting even worse than she was before

she was the one who just first said

"aren't we in an alliance with tiff? what are we doing?"

The TV edit was very accurate in this case. She just reinforced it in that group of 5

Its pretty good. Much better then shitty manlet tough guy talk.

whenever Frank is on a cam it is always the cam to watch. nobody else is interesting and entertaining

Agreed. I like their little alliance

it was still the better move. they can get tiffany next and they got bronte who they might not have been able to get this week

it's because everyone else fucking sucks

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm

making frank go tank mode is never the better move

frank is visibly shaken

I forgot how much better it is when people have their groups and talk openly with each other. nicole/corey frank/bridge and to some extent paulie/z are more interesting together and don't have to be worried being seen together anymore

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm

caramel ice cream scoop and a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

>fart talk with frank and bridge

What's Corey thinking about?

"Why am I a disembodied head?"

his sexuality

food

TITTIES SITTIN NICE

"yeah, fuck yeah"

>schemers got to go
says the guy who schemes more than anyone

so many f-bombs in this house

listening to paulie right now is cracking me up

I hate Tiffany, I feel like she's pmsing 24/7 or a schizoid

has anyone STILL not brought up the fact that everyone wanted tiff out cuz she's vanessa's hotter sister yet paulie is cory's (hotter) brother?

>paulie is cory's (hotter) brother

Paul spreading lies about frank and bridge now

Oh no, she is going to flip.

yeah is he making this up I didn't see that happen

She safe this week and probably the next.

what a faggot

i meant cody's

but i know what i said

Why doesn't Paul shutup? He keeps talking, he would be in great shape if he would just calm the fuck down.

kek its actually pretty funny

Anyone else get the suspicion that Frank could just cuddle up to Bridgette and just start kissing her and she would love it?

Frank is mostly focused on the game and is being conscious about what he does because he has a girlfriend that I assume he respects. But I think Bridgettes boyfriend is expendable to her at this point because she likes Frank.

can someone update me on what Paul was just doing? Frank is telling bridgette about the 8 pack now I was on that

100% she's in love with him

>Zika fried chicken

SQUEEEEEE

Earlier he was saying a lie about Tiffany crying to Frank saying they made her do it or some shit and throwing Day under the bus, and then he came in the room and made up another lie about I think Frank and Bridgette with Bridgette dropping Day's necklace saying 'I feel reckless'

Making up a story about them being dicks to Day's jewelry

I want Frank to fuck the shit out of Bridgette after the show or jury

fuck that ya boy has got to go

>Paul denies that he would shave his beard to stay. He said he just didn't want to not look like a team player on TV.

CBS didn't seem ready for that comp to end so quick

I want to do my best impersonation of Frank while I'm fucking the shit out of Bridgette.

Nicole and james snuggle time

someone youtube this

I think frank needs to lay low this week

Why is Tiff so awkward?

he is unable to lay low. its not his game

autism

>this is my first season of bb

>you will never have a psycho autist gf

Shes autistic

paul doesn't even know the most famous line that has transcended gladiator

holy fuck what a fag

it was only like 4 questions for 11 people wasn't it? they dumb

Is there a jerk shack this season?

>show them 20 different pictures
>expect them to get passed 4 questions when they are asking obscure shit like tie colors

zakiyah is the jack shack
that's where the yeast infection comes from

bridgette's mouth

that's what he's saying to bridgette he knows he fucked up talking too much now and said he's gonna go back to sleeping all day

4 is way too short for that many people. plus if it goes down to final 2 they go to a longer question but it didn't

girls just love alphas

Paul calling Michelle out for putting 4 fingers in her mouth as she eats (and puts her fingers back in the food)

So what is really going on in the house as far as relationships and game dynamics?

James/Nat & Frank/B are both super tight but i see them coming to a head soon.

I don't think B and Nat will be tight for long cause of what happened this week.

Z/Dev will be tight just cause.

I think Nicole is not in a great spot cause her closest ally is Corey who has other people he is close with too.

Tiff seems in a bad spot but she has no one and might slip by for a while. Probably needs to try to get close with Dev/Z.

Michelle will float and probably try to pick up Tiff as an ally.

Paul is still isolated with no true ally but improving his standing. IDK what his long term prospects are for allies. Allying with Frank be bad but that is where he put the most work in. Maybe Paulie?

Paulie is letting the game play him. Will stick around cause not a threat but not planning anything.

Corey is worse than Paulie. Dude has no clue and no chance.

That all seem about right?

>You'll never have someone look at you like that

>Michelle doing her eating type thing

moochelle is so fucking gross

corey's mouth

Natalie reminds me of my 6 year old niece in terms of personality

her arms look chubbier

Waffle Cone

GROSS! She can't stop eating!

nicole feet all up in cam 3 right now

>It will be only Nat and James in the bumper cars next week

We are gonna see some shenanigans between them

Those are starting to look like caloreesi arms.

what would cause natalie to go away from bridgette now? michelle is trying to latch on with day and bad mouths tiffany. paul is also trying to latch on with day. paulie is not letting the game play him he's running around planning everything and trying to pump up people now

do you even fucking watch the feeds most of your points are wrong

>4 is way too short for that many people
If they are asking stupidly obscure questions then you would expect people to basically be guessing so half of them go out each round. With 12 people you would only expect 3 or 4 rounds

I wouldnt yet the pne with the perpetual yeast infection cook my chicken

No i don't watch the feeds. I am going by the show only and trying to predict how things will play out.

trash

James making the footfags jelly right now

Well at least i got dubs.

At least watch bb after dark, its on pop channel as we speak

Well you should know that Paulie never stops talking game with everybody and seems to run the house but Moochelle proved that a well timed suggestion can flip the vote.

Franks brow has been furrowed in worry sense elimination
Hes gonna get a headache