/SAD/

It's 9:30 AM and only 10 friends have wished me happy birthday so far. Music for this feel?

>not disabling your birthday on fb so you don't get spammed by notifications/disappointed by the lack of notifications

Only proper way to do it imo

why does he always look so pissed? he looks like a serial killer

My birthdays on Saturday. I don't have any friends. Last year the only present I got was a $5 robo coupon from ebay

this
i gave up when out of 400 friends only 20 msg u

I want to hug you

Thanks, I honestly don't remember the last one I had.

I probably get less birthday notifications than ever but I also never send them to people anymore. If its a parent or best friend I just say it to them via phone or to their faces

for some reason it doesnt bother me that nobody remembers or caresa bout my birthday

>over the last few years, probably like seven people total wished me happy birthday outside of my parents

yea outside of a few people in my family absolutely nobody says happy birthday

>another year that parents forgot that you were born

This t b h

Saying happy birthday to someone you don't know over facebook is fake as fuck, and if you actually know the person, you'll see them often enough to say it to their face, or send them a proper message.

I don't say it to people I don't know, but I move around a lot, so I live far away from a lot of my friends, and people I've known in the past

It's my birthday today too man, happy birhtday.
Mark will keep you company

Happy birthday!
We have the same birthday as Frank Black of Pixies

I had bday last week and only my mom called me to wish me happy birthday.
It was just a regular day.

thats actually a lot especially that early in the morning, you ungrateful cunt

listen to the song remains the same on benji

>Only
Nigga I don't have that many friends

Seriously? 10 is a good number, don't be a cunt. Consider deleting your facebook OP.