Do you think that this life that you live is absolutely failure...

Do you think that this life that you live is absolutely failure? You have at least 25 years and you are empty inside just waiting slowly to fade, life passing you by and you just sit there in your emptiness, tired from everything, asking questions over and over again. Where did I go wrong? Why me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you me, bro?

Sums me up.

In the end it doesn't even matter.

Why be like everyone else? It's not some absolute path that everyone must take in order to experience life "the right way".

You should find something you enjoy in life. Shit's less depressing that way, even if you life actually is meaningless.

You try so hard, and get so far. But in the end? it doesn't even matter. I guess you have to fall to lose it all. But in the end? It doesn't even matter.

I used to be like this, then shit got a whole lot worse.

yeah but somehow I think that I'm on a test, very difficult one...for so long that I forgot who I am. That weight on my chest is too damn heavy, some days you try to fight your demons and to look bright but every night when you are alone with yourself is the worst. I try to analyse people in my surroundings I ask my self is that person really happy? Why can't I be? Emptiness is the worst feeling I swear.

I cant recall last time I was happy, maybe what I was really young. my face has no wrinkles because I don't smile. Some kind of fear was following me from the early age of life. Maybe someones get born with that idk.

me too.

like how user elaborate if you have a strength?

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
Maybe you just need to wake up?

Serious question...Have you considered joining a cult? People talk down cults all the time, but when you think about it, there is some upside. You meet people. You get out of the house. You get a sense of belonging and purpose. Worst case, you drink some delicious juice and slip away peacefully. Not that bad. Best case, you get to fuse your life force with a comet and travel through space forever exploring the universe.

bog on slavic means god

I have social life but that is just the mask, I do not believe in cults I do not believe in anything I am a nihilist.

Yeah although I don't ask "why me?" I know I made some wrong turns and bad decisions so I'm not gonna play victim over it. I'll just try and enjoy life's simple pleasures and know that one day it will all be over anyway. Searching for meaning is over rated. Trust me. Been there done that big time.

Bump

that's a good advice, thank you user.

not 25 you but almost 22 and feel same

No problem. Glad I could help.

maybe we expect too much. I think that people who choose to live small, simple life without asking so many questions are the happiest one and the bravest one and also the dumbest one.

if you are a true nihilist the notion of reality itself is effectively useless, instead of mourning purpose laugh at the others who still believe

Yeh its called an existential.crisis. everyone has them user.

im so nihilist that I don't believe in nihilism itself

ikr

I'm tired boss! I don't want to kill myself and that shit but I'm perpetually tired.

Stop being so weak cunt have a girl love her and have fun fucking bitch stop whining about how ur tired stop taking those damn medication too people these days i swear the god

I get more enjoyment from being on the computer than anything else including sex, money, luxury, relationships, etc. by a factor of about 10,000. This leaves me little motivation to do anything else. Even if I was rich I wouldn't be taking exotic vacations, I would be sitting in my same tiny ass apartment on the computer all day just like I do now. I've accepted my fate.

U need a life and a gurl

I don't use any medication maybe that's the problem?

If you dont have any medication whats the fcking deal.about being so tired do something of ur life darn it

Me too! I think that might be part of depression though. Feel like I'm half dead all the time. I'm conjuring up a plan to live outside of society all together as an alternative to offing myself. I just see no point in slogging it out anymore.

Roll one and stop acting like a bitch on the rag. Life goes on its a good piece of shit to live

I'm overwhelmed by some irrational fear.

Being overwhelmed by irrationnal fear ....fucking god thats why i like repairing mecanic when it breaks there as fucking reason atleast

Stupid human being cant fucking be happy with anything even if theu have everything

true that! we are doomed to failure

Lost all my teeth due to drug use . Have no degree went back to school doing what i got to do struggling with 4 credit card and IM FUCKING HAPPY depression is in the head bitch mind over matter.

Medications are for pussies

I do well a few months of the year (usually summer). The rest of the time, bad energy and karma from my abusive childhood haunt me and I act completely wrong to people. Makes everyone dissapear or cringe.

This is basically my problem though even the computer/internet is losing its luster as of late. You talk about vacations and I have a similar view. Say I want to go to Hawaii, I now have to tediously plan the trip, pack, go through hassle of flying, car rental etc. All to what? Sit on a hot beach with itchy sand and potentially get stung or eaten by sea animals? Am I suppose to want to better myself, secure a higher paying job, etc. to take these vacations? Or to buy a bigger house that would just result in more cleaning while still never leaving the 10x10 sq ft area my computer resides? I just don't see the point of life.

you are not a failure

you just think you are because of the conditioning. call me a maniac but you are only further embedding yourself into the trap that you've already step foot in

at a young age every individual is taught that they are not individuals, and that they have obligations to follow in order to achieve a fulfilling purpose in their lives. no one escapes these obligations and through out their days they wander believing that they are of a free conscience, when the reality is that they are far from it.

the media glamorizes sex and uses it as a way to manipulate young men to bow down in submission or else risk becoming the loneliest man on the planet, forcing many young boys to orbit around worthless scags in hopes of getting their dicks wet.

you are tempted to get a job, own a car, have some friends and fuck some worthless pigs or else you are nothing in the eyes of everyone else.

its slavery in its final form, i could go deeper into the matter but im going to let you learn for yourself.

Just an user. This is an interesting post. Cullts and religion are absolutely crazy to me o.o id choose unhappiness, any day, over that...

I find comfort in alcohol and sometimes drink a lot for weeks that I start to get into insomnia and final stage is sleeping paralysis. Last time I had hallucination in sleeping paralysis like something sit on my chest and then lay nest to me put it's hands around my neck and started to whisper in my ear is some demonic language . My shit turned white I almost died from fear. I was like 10 minutes in agony then It faded away.

I can relate to that. Sometimes I lie to my friends that I'm busy just to avoid people and talking to them

I've done that to the point of having no friends left. I had a life once upon a time.

Actually it's good observation I'm down with almost everything that you said.

It doesn't matter where I went wrong. I can't go back and fix it.

Do you have the moment when portion of happiness come into your life and you can't afford to be happy because you know that behind the corner depression and misery waits to crush you into pieces

Exercise, positive thinking, work, travel and a shit load of other things are simple ways to start the process. I know people like all of you, autistic awkward fags who find comfort in talking online and gaming. Best friend was exactly that. Guy never been kissed never even talked to a girl. Gets a job in a foreign country exercises a little and gets a bit bitch. Problem solved, what once was a freak who could never integrate is now a confident guy who has a life and a future. Choose to be positive or active and you will be. Choose to think it's hopeless then just kill yourself honestly. No one can help you, it's not just gonna get better or be relieved by feeling sorry for yourself. The world's bigger than your stupid fear. Get over yourself and go do something