Life has no meaning, you work until you die and are convinced that procreating actually matters...

Life has no meaning, you work until you die and are convinced that procreating actually matters. You have no purpose in life, nobody is going to miss you, the memory of you will slowly fade away. Everything dies in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyAyPzWmjcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The universe has no purpose, doesn't mean you can't find a purpose based on other belief that the world is real.

So?

It's great, innit? Especially with no gf, no wife, no kids, etc you're free (for the most part) to do just whatever you want whenever you want.

What an emo faggot.

Aaaannnndddd....???
Whats your point

Yeah because the law doesn't exist, you're not free to do anything. Unless you're rich, famous or somehow important you're existence is futile, even if you are one of those things you may enjoy life but that's still meaningless.

>for the most part

Finally an OP that's making sense

Welcome to being older than 12, you've discovered the big secret.

Now what?

The purpose of your life is to serve your fuckin jew masters. worthless goyim, keep breeding, the farmer can't eat with no livestock.

cool, so I can literally do anything I want and not be ashamed of it?

I've seen pedophiles with more self respect than me, fuck that shit.

its nice isnt it?
you can do what ever the fuck you want!
no fucking body cares!

That's it I'm taking up heroin.

If you had the money and time to be able to do whatever you wanted yes, and exactly,
Nobody cares.

You got enough money to support your drug habit until you die?

Because if you don't, you're gonna have a really bad time wanting shit you can't have.

>you may enjoy life but that's still meaningless.
yea to you faggot. stop looking at things with such an egocentric perspective, yea no shit nobody gives a fuck about me, but i give a fuck about me, so why can't that matter/ have meaning to me? I like my job and my life, sorry you're a sad sack of shit?

Tell me something I don't know, faggot

you dont need that much money to be happy
10$ can be enough to have a good weekend

you're probably a weird person.

why not just dont start getting greedy

you say this like its' a bad thing

this is why i don't feel bad about being a completely sedentary NEET

life's good man

Yeah i mean i guess if it gets too much you can always kill yourself, take comfort in the fact there is a way out, a permanent one.

Careful with all that edge kiddo. No wonder you have no meaningful relationships.

Do you have your own apartment or house?

That's the problem. I could always take it up when I'm closer to death I suppose.

I used to think that way.

Good for you?

It would sure be nice to just have a little bit each evening to decrease fucks given about anything.

fuck no you have to pay for that shit. i live with mummy and eat tendies. only on occasion though, my diet is actually very good

You literally know nothing, stop thinking you do.

>decrease fucks given about anything.
yea you don't know how heroin works. stay in school.

Unless you doing something like Robert Pickman in this time

Have you done it? Any war stories? I was offered it once but declined.

Nihilist alert!

I've thought about this, every night since I was 9. It gives me panic attacks. I don't want to die, I also don't want to spend an eternity worshippint a god if there is one. But at the same time, knowing that I know this makes me feel more self aware. And in turn, more sophisticated than most humans, not that it matters, not that anything does. it helps my panic attack somewhat

true the only want people will remember you is if you get something named after you

yes i probably am
but how did you notice

Pretty much, even then they don't know who you are or anything, you're just a name.

Fucking edgy

If he literally knew nothing, he wouldn't be able to write and type. You are literally an illiterate.

When you take things too literally you sound less smart.

The universe outside our minds has absolutely no "purpose" because "purpose" and "meaning" exist entirely in our heads. Does this make them unreal? Some might think so, but then I ask what of emotions? Anger, joy, sadness, etc, are these unreal simply because they're in our heads alone?

And then you consider the fact that reality outside of your mind doesn't make any sense at all anyway, imagine a universe incapable of supporting anything resembling "life" in any definition. Nothing in that universe can exist that can know, learn, understand. Does that universe really exist if nothing can observe it? So by observing our universe, knowing it, understanding it, loving it, hating it, we validate it. Furthermore, considering the fact that I am the only one that can do these things from my own perspective, it's purpose enough for me.

you dont need drugs to stop giving a fuck
shure it helps but i think it shuldnt be necessary

The best advice my father has ever given me was "Life sucks, and then you die"

Yeah it's tricky. Working on it though. I guess eventually life makes you tired enough that it comes more naturally with age.

You supporting an incorrect use of your very own language means you're a fucking imbecile, and I'm not the one who's calling you that. It's yourself.

But my work helps advance the human race. I know that the research I'm doing will benifit my industry, and the experiments I'm performing will probably be looked on for the next hundred years until something else comes along. In that, I do live past the day that I die.

Exclusive to that, I'm content in knowing that I'm living for me; I do what I want, and I do things I enjoy. I don't care if it matters to others, it matters to me. I am content, happy even.

Funny, how people buy into online propaganda and can't think for themselves, so they automatically blame the jews because that's what the majority of people seem to be doing. In reality, it isn't the jews or any racial specific group that hold the most wealth, it's just a few randomly selected people who were lucky enough to be born into rich blood lines.

The richest eight people in the world own the same amount of money as the poorest 3.6 billion.
Wealth is so unbelievably unevenly distributed, advertisements are plaguing our society and existence because they're a representation of the greed that humans all hold inside of them. This is just the result of a currency run civilization.

We were all born into some random reality, it was all completely chance that we'd end up on planet earth, living life as a human and struggling to perceive the universe, so it's only natural that we'd be born into a fucked up society as a result. We're all engrossed in video games, movies, taking out our girlfriends who we struggle to maintain a relationship with because we believe that being a couple makes you successful. That's exactly what those in power want. They want us working, they want us being the police so that we're literally regulating one another, they want us zoning out with entertainment so that we spend less time questioning and revolting.

We all spend so much time waiting to find aliens, waiting to find out more about reality. Aliens are literally everywhere, there's aliens in the ocean that most of us don't even know exist, fish are literally aliens, animals are literally aliens.

It would take us 20,000 years to travel one light year with current technology, and our closest galaxy is three billion light years away. Even if we could go light speed, it would take us 3 billion years to get there.

No shit sherlock. What's your point?

take your medication

Humans are so primitive, it's almost pointless trying to comprehend and explain our perceptions on reality, our brain just doesn't have the intelligent capacity to form a valid, accurate opinion on any of it yet. We might as well just give in to it, work, pretend to study, pretend to be important and then die. Go to the mall and look at the eyes of the people there.
They're all void, lost, confused, none of them know where they are or even what they are, they just accept it and go shopping for some new clothes because that's all we can do. We're infants. We have one and only one purpose and that is to build something better than ourselves, something smarter, something bigger and more complex that will be able to do the things humans have always dreamed of doing; understanding.

Dude i realized that years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=OyAyPzWmjcc

Thank you, emotions puzzle me honestly, I feel like they have no purpose, I guess they coincide with morals which also helps support the case of life having meaning. I just honestly hate the fact society works in this day and age and the fact that you pretty much have to work all your life and for what?, just to live to stay alive. Materialism pushes people to think they have something to live for also which is stupid to me.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE NEW IPHONE MANNNNN CAN'T WAIT GONNA BE SICK
WANNA GO GET SOME MCDONALDS
SHIT THIS SHIRT IS NICE
FUCK GOT WORK AT 9AM TOMORROW LOL BETTER GET SOME SLEEP
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE UNIVERSE IS COMPLEX LMAO TAKE UR MEDS WEIRDO
I'M GONNA GET A LAMBORGHINI ONE DAY XDDDDD

Yet you say I'm illiterate as you're able to successfully read what I have been saying, pls leave this thread your comments provide no importance.

It's your fault for having a shitty life

>not checking out all the random and crazy stuff there is in this world
>thinking financial well being is all that matters
>getting depressed by something that will happen no matter what

I prefer to die driving off a cliff than alone in my room because I'm scared of living

Too true.

You obviously have not tried acid

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFOAFOAMFAMFLAMFLAFAOOOOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKAYLA SUCKED JUSTIN'S DICK XDDDDDD OMG LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAOFO

- every fucking moron on this planet

Good point, thank you.

I have, regrettably. It was shit.

Thanks.

Get laid, bro.

> implying anyone cares about the opinion of a hand-picked imbecile dwelling this thread

i always thought the jews are a metaphor for the rich and greedy part of society

imo: need for recognition < freedom of choice and to do stuff like you want

but i know... not everybody can achieve that.

Reproduction is completely necessary. We take our girlfriends out in order to spread our genes. These animals you call "aliens" are part of us and we're part of them and the universe is part of us and we part of the universe. We're all connected thanks to evolution. We merely survive in order to make the species survive in order to make a whole system of species survive. Why do you think there's the circle of life? Most of the things you said is true, we are primitive and we know so little. We are just born in this strange world with little to no explanation of how we came to life. What is our true purpose here?

I remember when I was 14 y/o.

>I have, regrettably. It was shit.

NEWFAG DETECTED
"Shit"? You obviously have not. Newfags who feel they need to pretend even though they are anonymous. You do not understand the basic concept of b/

When we die, we're literally going to be recycled. It's the only thing that makes sense.
What do you think dirt is? Have any of you even questioned something as simple as "What is dirt?"
Dirt is literally billions of dead, decaying animal matter being recycled. When a living thing dies, it decays, the matter is recycled and that same matter goes on to make trees, grass, plants and other life. We are literally all recycled star dust. The universe is just one huge recycling plant, we are all one, I am you and you are me, we are the same as the clouds, the trees and the trillions of planets that surround us. We are all part of the one big picture, death is completely irrelevant. There is no religion.

GET LAID BRO
STOP USING YOUR BRAIN
STOP QUESTIONING THE UNIVERSE
HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN BENCH LMAO

"i remember when i was young"
> uses this as an excuse not to have to use their brain anymore
gg

Name some 'random' and 'crazy stuff' please, also I don't think being financially ahead in life means 'everything' I just feel that without a certain degree of wealth it's very hard to enjoy life, who enjoys working most of their life? I wish me and the person I love could do whatever whenever we like but that will never happen and that's just life. Being caught up in the tangled lives of people and having responsibilities and connections with people simply wastes time and means nothing.

Our wants and needs are all natural. We live just for the sake of living. We die for a reason as well. We're all just cells living for a bigger yet unknown cause.

It was shit because it was laced with meth, the stupid cunt dealer literally dropped a bunch of stimulants into some weak tabs and sold them to us. Shrooms were much better.

I ain't no newfag just because I think some laced acid was shit, you're a moron. I'm not pretending at all, I'd bet money on me being older than you. You just have no idea. Let's not argue about drugs now, this thread isn't for that. :)

Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.

>Dirt is literally billions of dead, decaying animal matter being recycled. When a living thing dies, it decays, the matter is recycled and that same matter goes on to make trees, grass, plants and other life. We are literally all recycled star dust. The universe is just one huge recycling plant, we are all one, I am you and you are me, we are the same as the clouds, the trees and the trillions of planets that surround us.
Dirt is dirt not dead people nutjob

But in the meantime, we can experience things like VR and psilocybin and mind-shattering orgasms.

Why are you here?, you bring nothing to this thread, I never said anyone cared about me or this thread. Why do you keep replying?, what is it that makes you feel so superior?

>Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.
That is exactly why I said it is necessary.

>I'd bet money on me being older than you.

thinks old fags are "old"

If the acid was laced with meth then yes it was shit but you didn't say that at first

But how can we know if its real when we dont even feel real when we are feel it?
Really make you think !

Reproduction isn't necessary, we're made to think it is, there's more than enough humans on this planet as it is.

Dirt is a bunch of decaying rock, sand, chemicals, organic matter and dead animals.
We call it "dirt" because it makes it easier to familiarize children with it and because it makes it easier to stop questioning.

It's a lot easier to be bored by "dirt" than it is to be bored by "decaying organic matter"
It's the same with animals.

"Oh that's just a fish.."
"Oh, that's just a bird.."
It's a lot more boring than "Oh, that's just an advanced organic creature that has evolved over millions of years and sustains itself on a habitable planet in the middle of space"

You are an intelligent human and I like you

Interesting, thank you.

Right now we're just being the typical Sup Forums users arguing about what defines "oldfag" and drugs
I don't want to be part of that so I'm going to stop replying to you now

>Reproduction is only necessary so that we can continue the human race and achieve our end goal; creating something far more advanced than ourselves.

[Citation needed]

have you ever been into a favela in Brazil? Diving in the Islands? Climbing the alps? Skydived?

Dude how much assistance do you need?

You dont need most of the things money can buy. You don't need that fat ass tv and shit.
Don't believe me but it is possible to not work a 100% shift and still live well.

only you can make your life enjoyable

Sshhhh. Secret...

[Don't give a fuck needed]
It's an opinion not a fact.

really sorry if I offended you man. Can't we talk? After all what is Sup Forums all about?

No we're not made to think it is. It's true we're going to overpopulate but what can we do about that? Greenland is my best bet though since it's prepared for over population.

>Life has no meaning, you work until you die

Ok.

So the human race has no common purpose like you imply.

No I haven't and those things don't interest me at all honestly, what you like to do is fine but I'm not going to do it if I think it's pointless, I've already said materialism is stupid that's not my point. Even if I wanted to I couldn't make life enjoyable it just doesn't even out against the other priorities we are given in life.

You're not making any sense and your shit tier gifs and images that you pride yourself on are doing literally nothing to further your incoherent attempts at making a point.
You're a sub-human.

>No I haven't and those things don't interest me at all honestly
>Even if I wanted to I couldn't make life enjoyable

we all have shit in our lives to some extend and it affects us differently, but man I can't say you are giving yourself some chances.

Again, if you think life is trash it will be... and the contrary is true

universe is dead matter obeying the mechanical laws of the physics? and that's it?